🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.

I'm just curious, but why not own the moment then if you are the president? Even if the question was meant as an insult or had ulterior motives, why not take control of the question and give a great answer that brings comfort? What would be the response from the reporter if Trump did that? The question would be answered, answered well, and the reporter would be disarmed of his intent. Just my opinion.

Because Trump doesn't think that way. He is a belligerent ass too.

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?

It's what they need to hear.

The DNC media are fucking liars bent on the destruction of the nation.

Turn them off, they have nothing to offer.

I saw that exchange. Trump was too kind. This was just the kind of gotcha that the leftard press is famous for.

You’re pretending that is the case. How about you tell us when this virus will die out? Go ahead. I’ll wait.
I never said when the virus would die out in fact, only YOU have said that. Are you saying it will never die out and go away? Put up are shut up.

Maybe Trump should have just done this.........So he'd fit in with the Press FEAR MONGERING........

Which is what it is........

Come on...........lets take a look at what the Press is doing here. ENJOY

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Rachel Maddow was practically crying a few minutes ago about all of Trump's lies. His dangerous "happy talk" - aka LIES.
:auiqs.jpg:
She cries a lot. A fine Democrat.

Rachel Maddow was practically crying a few minutes ago about all of Trump's lies. His dangerous "happy talk" - aka LIES.
:auiqs.jpg:
She cries a lot. A fine Democrat.

No, she doesn't. Fuck you for ridiculing her fears.

CNN and MSNBC are an embarrassment. They operate more like an arm of the communist government of China, than American citizens.

I would have been stronger in my words. Call people out the same way they called out everyone with "Russia, Russia Russia", ask them why they help the communists murder global citizens, and destroy economies.

These in MSM are the weakest people on earth. The last people you want in a foxhole with you.

Obama would be shitting his pants and you know it.
Who knows what his bowels would be doing, but ANY president prior to Trump would never say anything so pathetic as this.
Obama said plenty of pathetic things, your TDS cult wont' let you see it.
And you’re too pathetic to criticize Trump. I have good things to say about Bush or any republican president, but nothing positive can be said about Trump.

Look at how Bush reacted after 9-11 and compare to how Trump is acting today.

Bush understood the nation was in shock and offered comfort.

This was Bush’s best speech.

tenor.gif

I saw the exchange this morning....................It was a SET UP QUESTION..........for a Narative.

The topic was about the Malaria cure used by Germany and is showing progress............Trump was hopeful....and the Reporter ........what do you tell people who are SCARED..

Well.........you freaking Moron with the PRESS.......we have a POSSIBLE CURE......and We have some Vaccines in the works........we are providing gov't assistance for the economic down turn......

YOU GIVE HOPE..........Not PANIC AND LIES.

I'll tell them to stop believing MSM hype.

Have an example of what is being hyped?

We were told last week there would be a minimum of half a million deaths in the U.S. So far 200. And yes, the media is throwing gasoline on the fire.

Can you imagine the black and white difference if Obama or any president before him answered this instead?

Obama would be shitting his pants and you know it.

No. Obama has had to deal with a number of catastrophes where he has had to reassure Americans, and he has done it well.

So has George W Bush. Compare his actions and words to America following 9/11 to Trump's incompetence and going off on a reporter for a simple question - what can you say to reassure Americans?

It would have been so easy to answer: we are ramping up xyz, were doing this, and that. But he doesn't seem capable of acting like a president. He resorts to his fall back position (the same one he uses anytime he is under pressure) - blame someone - (first choice) the media, the Dems, the Chinese. Geez don't you guys ever get sick of the constant failure to take responsibility for things - to shoulder responsibility?

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

An attitude of calmness and empathy would be interpreted by the left and their media, as indifference by the President.

They're not going to like him no matter what he does.

Rachel Madcow is a pile of shit. Fuck her, and fuck you. Trump couldn't tell as many lies as Zhe has if he started now and didn't stop for ten years,

Wow.... you fucking useless hack. Neither you nor your "link" provide the full 2 minute dialogue between POTUS and that insignificant shitstain.

Let me fill in the blank: "Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope and misrepresenting your preparedness right now?"

Are you shitting me? This is labeled a 'legitimate' question by the marxist fuckwits.

Eat shit hack. Pretend your kenyan lawn jockey is standing at the podium. It's the same elected office. That smart-mouthed hack commits suicide with two to the back of the head and ends up draped over a memorial cannon in Fort Marcy Park.... what are you, fucking stupid?

And you wonder why it's called fake news.

I wouldn't shit ya..you're my favorite turd! But, but, but...Obama!!
Dood..you been drinkin??

Again, a legitimate questions was asked. Got a cogent response?
STFU and STOP FEAR MONGERING.

See how easy that was..............LOL

Forum List

Back