🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Trump administration a pack of wild dogs?

R

rdean

Ex-wife of labor secretary pick Andrew Puzder alleged abuse in Oprah tape

Labor nominee withdrawn for beating the shit out of his wife.

Stephen Bannon’s Domestic-Abuse Charges Deepen Trump’s “Woman Problem”

Steve Bannon, national security advisor, beat the shit out of his wife, made her leave town so the charges would be dropped and then phoned her and let her know she could come back.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Trump's wife said he raped her.

----------------------------------

I know these are the people the religious right want as role models for their children, but to me, they are a dirty pack of wild dogs. Rapes, beatings, we know about the treason and Russia.

Well, those are the people the Republicans want to represent them.

processsfailure.gif~c200

Steve Bannon, national security advisor, beat the shit out of his wife, made her leave town so the charges would be dropped and then phoned her and let her know she could come back.

I know these are the people the religious right want as role models for their children, but to me, they are a dirty pack of wild dogs. Rapes, beatings, we know about the treason and Russia.

This from a guy who has has an avatar....that shows his head up someone's ass.

Some women get out of hand every now and then and need their ass kicked by an alpha male where they'll know what their place is in a man's world. The shit has been happening since the dawn of man.

Excellent post... but you know the more disgusting things revealed about Trump and his fellow lunatics... the more the Deplorables embrace them.
Bill Maher: I'd give a million dollars to have Mitt Romney president right now.

Some women get out of hand every now and then and need their ass kicked by an alpha male where they'll know what their place is in a man's world. The shit has been happening since the dawn of man.
What a freaking pig you are. Domestic abuse is a serious problem in this country. Not that the serial sex offending misogynist will do anything about it.

Way toNOT address the OP asshole.

Way toNOT address the OP asshole.

And who are you ?

And why don't you go fuck yourself ?

The asshole who posted the OP is bagging on the religious all the while he has very little taste in avatars.

I wonder if he is related to the fat ass that is on his head ?

What a freaking pig you are. Domestic abuse is a serious problem in this country. Not that the serial sex offending misogynist will do anything about it.

I really don't ask my mechanic if he beats his wife. I don't ask my doctor if he cheats on his wife.

It's really none of my business.

If Bannon was a marriage counselor...I might....might care.

She made the accusations during a divorce. She has since denied that any abuse ever happened.

You really have not told me why I should care.

And they are representing us.

Donald Trump is President.

Suck on it.

Women lying in a divorce action is a serious problem in this country. Not that anyone would do anything about it.

Women cry fake rape all the time and no one does anything to those women for their lying. Start putting a few in jail.
Crystal Mangum was never punished for her lying about being raped. If she hadn't killed someone she'd be out now.

Good grief.... you fuckers are insane.
Yet you wholeheartedly support the wife abusing pigs. That says a lot about you.
The info onBannon was just released from a verified police report.
Have you no shame?

And Bill Clinton abused his wife and turned her into a witch.

Don't see you griping about that.
On cue... right toClinton's. There is no evidence Bill ever abused Hillary but we have a documented report on your favorite neonazi Bannon that you ignore. Why is that?

Good grief.... you fuckers are insane.
Yet you wholeheartedly support the wife abusing pigs. That says a lot about you.
The info onBannon was just released from a verified police report.
Have you no shame?

And Bill Clinton abused his wife and turned her into a witch.

Don't see you griping about that.
On cue... right toClinton's. There is no evidence Bill ever abused Hillary but we have a documented report on your favorite neonazi Bannon that you igonire.

Of course not. Publicly humiliating your wife by confirming all the past accusations with a blowjob from an intern has no effect on her.

I don't know Bannon and don't care.

Forum List

Back