🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Trump administration a pack of wild dogs?

Ex-wife of labor secretary pick Andrew Puzder alleged abuse in Oprah tape

Labor nominee withdrawn for beating the shit out of his wife.

Stephen Bannon’s Domestic-Abuse Charges Deepen Trump’s “Woman Problem”

Steve Bannon, national security advisor, beat the shit out of his wife, made her leave town so the charges would be dropped and then phoned her and let her know she could come back.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Trump's wife said he raped her.

----------------------------------

I know these are the people the religious right want as role models for their children, but to me, they are a dirty pack of wild dogs. Rapes, beatings, we know about the treason and Russia.

Well, those are the people the Republicans want to represent them.

This from a guy who has has an avatar....that shows his head up someone's ass.
You don't recognize a Russian Poodle?

Very rare.

Difficult to come by. The orange color is how you can tell they are a thoroughbred.

Steve Bannon, national security advisor, beat the shit out of his wife, made her leave town so the charges would be dropped and then phoned her and let her know she could come back.

I know these are the people the religious right want as role models for their children, but to me, they are a dirty pack of wild dogs. Rapes, beatings, we know about the treason and Russia.

Some women get out of hand every now and then and need their ass kicked by an alpha male where they'll know what their place is in a man's world. The shit has been happening since the dawn of man.
What a freaking pig you are. Domestic abuse is a serious problem in this country. Not that the serial sex offending misogynist will do anything about it.
Women lying in a divorce action is a serious problem in this country. Not that anyone would do anything about it.

Women cry fake rape all the time and no one does anything to those women for their lying. Start putting a few in jail.
Crystal Mangum was never punished for her lying about being raped. If she hadn't killed someone she'd be out now.
Not surprised you're a misogynist to add to all your other horrid qualities.
I bet you believe Bill Cosby is innocent and that Trump didn't molest any of those 13 brave women who came forward. Not one of them tried to sue for a penny either.

Good grief.... you fuckers are insane.
Yet you wholeheartedly support the wife abusing pigs. That says a lot about you.
The info onBannon was just released from a verified police report.
Have you no shame?

And Bill Clinton abused his wife and turned her into a witch.

Don't see you griping about that.
On cue... right toClinton's. There is no evidence Bill ever abused Hillary but we have a documented report on your favorite neonazi Bannon that you igonire.

Of course not. Publicly humiliating your wife by confirming all the past accusations with a blowjob from an intern has no effect on her.

I don't know Bannon and don't care.
That's between Hillary and Bill. That you don't care that Trmp's chief adviser is a neonazi AND a wife abuser and has the president ear says a lot about you and none of it positive.

Some women get out of hand every now and then and need their ass kicked by an alpha male where they'll know what their place is in a man's world. The shit has been happening since the dawn of man.
What a freaking pig you are. Domestic abuse is a serious problem in this country. Not that the serial sex offending misogynist will do anything about it.
Women lying in a divorce action is a serious problem in this country. Not that anyone would do anything about it.

Women cry fake rape all the time and no one does anything to those women for their lying. Start putting a few in jail.
Crystal Mangum was never punished for her lying about being raped. If she hadn't killed someone she'd be out now.
Not surprised you're a misogynist to add to all your other horrid qualities.
I bet you believe Bill Cosby is innocent and that Trump didn't molest any of those 13 brave women who came forward. Not one of them tried to sue for a penny either.

They should have waited another 30 years.

Yet you wholeheartedly support the wife abusing pigs. That says a lot about you.
Have you no shame?

On cue... right toClinton's. There is no evidence Bill ever abused Hillary but we have a documented report on your favorite neonazi Bannon that you igonire.

Of course not. Publicly humiliating your wife by confirming all the past accusations with a blowjob from an intern has no effect on her.

That's between Hillary and Bill. That you don't care that Trmp's chief adviser is a neonazi AND a wife abuser and has the president ear says a lot about you and none of it positive.

Well, actually it was between Monica and Bill. Unless Hillary was blowing him too.

I truly enjoy outing left-wing morons like yourself.

Trump won.....

You lost.....

Suck on it.

Have you no shame?

Your desperation shines!

Only rabid animals I see running around are you pathetic snowflake regressives. Got any more FAKE NEWS stories for us to laugh at?

Have you no shame?

Well, actually it was between Monica and Bill. Unless Hillary was blowing him too.

Trump won.....

You lost.....

Suck on it.
You think staying in victory mode when this administration is already bottoming out is" outing me?"
Funny this is your response because you can't defend the wife abusers, racists and neonazi's in the White House.

Only rabid animals I see running around are you pathetic snowflake regressives. Got any more FAKE NEWS stories for us to laugh at?
So an official police report is FAKE NEWS to you? That's just so intellectually lazy and mindnumbingly stupid.

Have you no shame?

Your desperation shines!
Your racism and ignorance is a blot on humanity.

Trump won.....

You lost.....

Suck on it.
You think staying in victory mode when this administration is already bottoming out is" outing me?"
Funny this is your response because you can't defend the wife abusers, racists and neonazi's in the White House.

You lost. Can't help that.

Victory mode ? Not me......

But you lost....we all lost when both sides failed to produce a meaningful candidate.

Your desperation shines!

More left-wing judgement.

Trump won.....

You lost.....

Suck on it.

But you lost....we all lost when both sides failed to produce a meaningful candidate.
My side produced a long time public servant who worked her whole life helping children and families. Your side produced a slimeball of immense proportions who worked his whole life enriching himself.
This election will go down as the worst mistake thiscountry ever made.

Your desperation shines!

I'm 100% accurate.

So an official police report is FAKE NEWS to you? That's just so intellectually lazy and mindnumbingly stupid.

Post the conviction then we can talk, or do you un-American assholes get to pick and chose, according to your insane ideology, who is innocent until prove guilty and who is guilty just because someone said they are? Take your FAKE SHIT and shove it. BTW show me the police report on the accused treason in the OP.

Trump won.....

You lost.....

Suck on it.

My side produced a long time public servant who worked her whole life helping children and families. Your side produced a slimeball of immense proportions who worked his whole life enriching himself.
This election will go down as the worst mistake thiscountry ever made.

Yes, we've heard this bulls**t before.

My side didn't produce anything. It just had to watch both sides produce turds.

Just so we are clear....your little propaganda piece somehow failed to get the country excited.

You have your head up your ass when it came to her faults...but you pressed on anyway.

Running against Trump should have been easy....

But somehow you still BLEW IT.

And now your petulance is boiling over.

Your desperation shines!

I'm 100% accurate.

Only in your own mind.

Post the conviction then we can talk, or do you un-American assholes get to pick and chose, according to your insane ideology, who is innocent until prove guilty and who is guilty just because someone said they are? Take your FAKE SHIT and shove it. BTW show me the police report on the accused treason in the OP.
Here it is asshole. It was in the OP. Lol. You're not very bright are you.
http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000156-c3f8-dd14-abfe-fbfbbe310001

Here it is asshole. It was in the OP. Lol. You're not very bright are you.
http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000156-c3f8-dd14-abfe-fbfbbe310001

That's not a judgment of a court indicating a CONVICTION, short of that, under the American system of justice, not your insane ideology, the man is innocent.

I asked for a police report on the accused treason in the OP, not on Bannon, I guess your comprehension skills are lacking too.

The problem is we don't know who to do away with first. Personally, I'd start with any Muslim, non-white, LGBT liberal feminists. If they teach in our schools even better.

Forum List

Back