Zone1 Is the U.S. heading toward nonbelief?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The article makes the very valid point that "Americans are better educated than they were in the 1960's." This makes absolute sense, as every day we see Republicans and religious leaders trying to shower religion on the masses. Educated Americans see this hooey for what it is. While the religious leaders fight back calling for more and more prayer, it ain't working, as thinking Americans know that prayer is a bunch of nothin burger. Just ask the Holocaust victims if prayer is real!

"Americans are better educated than they were in the 1960's."

Not since Cocaine Joe took over:

1693341757350.png

The article makes the very valid point that "Americans are better educated than they were in the 1960's." This makes absolute sense, as every day we see Republicans and religious leaders trying to shower religion on the masses. Educated Americans see this hooey for what it is. While the religious leaders fight back calling for more and more prayer, it ain't working, as thinking Americans know that prayer is a bunch of nothin burger. Just ask the Holocaust victims if prayer is real!
Maybe when atheists stop leading all belief groups in depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, and suicides I'll start to believe articles like this. Maybe when officially atheist governments stop being dictatorial poverty-ridden oppressive hell holes, I'll start believing articles like this.

Imagine pushing a product 24/7 that nobody wants, that does them great harm, that leaves them miserable. You have the purveyors of atheism.

Atheists prey on the gullible who lack the sense to look at the train-wreck lives of the folks pushing atheism. Very much like acolytes of George Carlin. Here he was, snarkily bashing religion, while he, himself was about to have to go into alcohol treatment at age 67, and yet these stupid vulnerable weak people in his audience were lapping it up, failing to see the obvious disconnect. I feel like shouting "Your guru's life is a dumpster fire, morons. Nothing he says is worth listening to".

Last edited:
their below i q status for right wing religious fanatics and gun control is beginning to shed lite on the true nature of the desert religious brand that make even similarly stupid people consider other options for their daily lifestyles as anything being better than the bible belt.

Maybe when atheists stop leading all belief groups in depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, and suicides I'll start to believe articles like this. Maybe when officially atheist governments stop being dictatorial poverty-ridden oppressive hell holes, I'll start believing articles like this.
Dang. That's some serious religious brainwashing.

Imagine pushing a product 24/7 that nobody wants, that does them great harm, that leaves them miserable. You have the purveyors of atheism.

Understood. You're insecure in your belief. You think rallying the troops with hatred will quell the doubts that you and the others are having.

Atheists prey on the gullible who lack the sense to look at the train-wreck lives of the folks pushing atheism. Very much like acolytes of George Carlin. Here he was, snarkily bashing religion, while he, himself was about to have to go into alcohol treatment at age 67, and yet these stupid vulnerable weak people in his audience were lapping it up, failing to see the obvious disconnect. I feel like shouting "Your guru's life is a dumpster fire, morons. Nothing he says is worth listening to".
So why do you feel such a deep emotional need to hate atheists?

Knowledge is replacing faith, just as it did for the origins of life argument, which is indeed atheist.

'Unlike belief in the divine, the naturalistic conception developed in interaction with wide-ranged empirical data, grew stronger historically based on such data, and furthermore, is continuously giving rise to testable empirical hypotheses that advance research. As part of a general scientific framework that proved itself fruitful in accounting for natural phenomena, the conception that life emerged naturally thus reached the status of a fully justified "given."
It was the rise of molecular biology and experiments in the 1970s and 1980s that revealed that natural selection and evolution could have taken place not only in populations of living cells but also in populations of RNA molecules in the test tube.'
(Fry I, Philosophical Aspects of the Origin-of-Life Problem: Neither by Chance Nor by Design, Handbook of Astrobiology, p. 109)

Those who have come under the violent sway of major world protection rackets such as xianity can react most violently when their contradictions become too uncomfortable for them. This is why xianity is the world's #1 religion for secreting atheism. None does it better.

The whole joint came.from somewhere. How do you have a big bang without any matter? G_d, a Creator in some form had involvement.
All Is Lava

It was an eruption of matter from a different universe. And that matter had no creation. Just as theists claim about God, it has always existed. Only its forms have changed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back