Zone1 Is the U.S. heading toward nonbelief?

You are certainly entitled to your opi
My opinion about you and your stupid religion is factual. Now have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you've "won" something. Either way, you lose.

My opinion about you and your stupid religion is factual. Now have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you've "won" something. Either way, you lose.
I have won eternal life in a very good place

And you?

Not do much

Does God make earthquakes or is that plate tectonics?
Does God make hurricanes or is that just a predictable weather system?

I believe the more educated, as a species, humans become the less they will rely on any gods to explain the universe.

those are the results of the metaphysical forces that created them - from within the heavens the gods that direct those physical anomalies.

those are the results of the metaphysical forces that created them - from within the heavens the gods that direct those physical anomalies.
So you're saying God is responsible for killing 80k people in a tsunami?

Some God you got there buddy.

So you're saying God is responsible for killing 80k people in a tsunami?

Some God you got there buddy.

... see the thread on the fires that ravaged maui - and yes if that is their fate for their abuse better them than a kangaroo.

- those that are pouring their radioactive water into the ocean ...

... see the thread on the fires that ravaged maui - and yes if that is their fate for their abuse better them than a kangaroo.

- those that are pouring their radioactive water into the ocean ...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure your god sucks moose weiner.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure your god sucks moose weiner.
I believe the more educated, as a species, humans become the less they will rely on any gods to explain the universe.

believe as you may - physiology is a metaphysical substance not native to planet earth that has a unique spiritual content for each protype that when removed the physiology dissolves back into the atmosphere.

- creating life in a test tube will never be possible without intervention from the gods.

believe as you may - physiology is a metaphysical substance not native to planet earth that has a unique spiritual content for each protype that when removed the physiology dissolves back into the atmosphere.

- creating life in a test tube will never be possible without intervention from the gods.
Some guy who kills 80k people on a whim is not worthy of worship.
You might as well worship Hitler or Donald Trump.

I know...
The earth is flat
spontaneous generation is a thing
The earth is the center of the universe.

You go girl.

Some guy who kills 80k people on a whim is not worthy of worship.
You might as well worship Hitler or Donald Trump.

what 80k people are you talking about, who's worthy of worship ... do not see that in the post you responded too.

- correct, the two you mentioned are one in the same for what results they hope to accomplish.

what 80k people are you talking about, who's worthy of worship ... do not see that in the post you responded too.

- correct, the two you mentioned are one in the same for what results they hope to accomplish.
OK then...

Let's say you're gifted with all the powers of God

Would you...
End hunger
Eliminate disease
Stop birth defects

OR

Would you sit back and let all that continue because it's "your will?"

Would you sit back and let all that continue because it's "your will?"

- without the knowledge of the pleasantries, what they may have had not knowing the difference, that is required to be learned as well and then to accomplish the goals for their corrections ...

not the desert religions, they haven't a clue. moses lied, monotheism - he was just thinking of himself.

- without the knowledge of the pleasantries, what they may have had not knowing the difference, that is required to be learned as well and then to accomplish the goals for their corrections ...

not the desert religions, they haven't a clue. moses lied, monotheism - he was just thinking of himself.
Bye.

The article makes the very valid point that "Americans are better educated than they were in the 1960's." This makes absolute sense, as every day we see Republicans and religious leaders trying to shower religion on the masses. Educated Americans see this hooey for what it is. While the religious leaders fight back calling for more and more prayer, it ain't working, as thinking Americans know that prayer is a bunch of nothin burger. Just ask the Holocaust victims if prayer is real!

Without God peoples became satanists and do evil things

• Are you an atheist and don't believe in God?
  • Yes.
  • Don't you believe in heaven and hell?
  • I don't believe it.
  • Then why don't you just rape and kill as much as you want??
  • That's what I do.
  • What?!
  • I really rape and kill as much as I want, namely, not at all.
Religion is needed by those who have no conscience.

• Are you an atheist and don't believe in God?
  • Yes.
  • Don't you believe in heaven and hell?
  • I don't believe it.
  • Then why don't you just rape and kill as much as you want??
  • That's what I do.
  • What?!
  • I really rape and kill as much as I want, namely, not at all.
Religion is needed by those who have no conscience.
Morality comes from humanism and religion took the idea and added gods, sin , damnation and salvation.

Forum List

Back