Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

What about to start really from the beginning? Is Ezechiel something to eat? And who was Judah? The daughter of Nofretetes grandson? By the way: What really started with monotheism in the beginning was respect for women! And god has many female attributes in the eldest writings. But also plural forms. And whoever this mysterious Mr. Joseph Smith had been - it not sounds as if you know something about this "biblical prophet" from the first halfth of the 19th century. Why do you fear this man?

And by the way: Why do you live without rhythm?

You are off your rocker. Get some psychiatric help

You are off your rocker. Get some psychiatric help

You declare war on the Catholic Church - like so many other highly dangerous idiots worldwide - and then when a Catholic addresses you who is unclear about your behavior, you can't give the slightest meaningful answer to anything but hide behind some letters of a book you don't understand but at the same time want to rewrite yourself.

I think it is highly appropriate, based on this standard attack of yours as it is common in deadly Communist and Nazi propaganda, that all psychiatric hospitals on which Mormons might have influence be strictly investigated by U.S. government regulators on which Mormons hopefully have no influence.

Last edited:
You declare war on the Catholic Church - like so many other highly dangerous idiots worldwide - and then when a Catholic addresses you who is unclear about your behavior, you can't give the slightest meaningful answer to anything but hide behind some letters of a book you don't understand but at the same time want to rewrite yourself.

I think it is highly appropriate, based on this standard attack of yours as it is common in deadly Communist and Nazi propaganda, that all psychiatric hospitals on which Mormons might have influence be strictly investigated by U.S. government regulators on which Mormons hopefully have no influence.

You are off your rocker with your war on the Church of Jesus Christ. You were born Catholic and like most Catholics have never read the Bible. The one you claim Catholics wrote. When anyone points out something from the Bible you have no clue what is being quoted.

and like most Catholics have never read the Bible
Catholics read through the Bible every three years. More vital...we study it as well.

Once more, we see a person of the LDS faith ignorantly tearing at the Catholic faith--and note that Mormons seem to have this need to tear at truth in order to elevate their own book/faith. If you truly believe your book/faith, shouldn't it be able to stand on its own?

Catholics read through the Bible every three years. More vital...we study it as well.

Once more, we see a person of the LDS faith ignorantly tearing at the Catholic faith--and note that Mormons seem to have this need to tear at truth in order to elevate their own book/faith. If you truly believe your book/faith, shouldn't it be able to stand on its own?
Funny how you say Catholics read the Bible but this turd hasn’t a clue who Joseph of Israel is. The truth that in the last days there is to be two books testifying of Jesus Christ with one fulfilling the lost gospel through the ages of changing the everlasting gospel without a prophet or communicating with God. So no, neirther book stands on its own.

Yep. They are pretty defensive.

Funny how you say Catholics read the Bible but this turd hasn’t a clue who Joseph of Israel is. The truth that in the last days there is to be two books testifying of Jesus Christ with one fulfilling the lost gospel through the ages of changing the everlasting gospel without a prophet or communicating with God. So no, neirther book stands on its own.
Joseph Smith found the lost gospel? Where?

Joseph Smith found the lost gospel? Where?
Just to let you know, when you click the disagree thumb without an explanation with facts I ignore them. The Prophet did not find them. The Angel Moroni showed him where they were in New York State. The Catholic Church found most likely copies of writings of the Apostles. By then, they were most likely re-written many times.

You are off your rocker with your war on the Church of Jesus Christ.

I know nothing about Mormons. You are my source in this context because you are in war with the Holy Church. I tried to find out why and found out you wrote the bible but do not know what's written there.

You were born Catholic and like most Catholics have never read the Bible.

Did you ever listen to anything what someone else said to you who is not dead and Joseph Smith?

The one you claim Catholics wrote. When anyone points out something from the Bible you have no clue what is being quoted.

Just to let you know, when you click the disagree thumb without an explanation with facts I ignore them. The Prophet did not find them. The Angel Moroni showed him where they were in New York State. The Catholic Church found most likely copies of writings of the Apostles. By then, they were most likely re-written many times.

Do you still have the writings of Moroni?

I know nothing about Mormons. You are my source in this context because you are in war with the Holy Church. I tried to find out why and found out you wrote the bible but do not know what's written there.

Did you ever listen to anything what someone else said to you who is not dead and Joseph Smith?

You haven't given any quotes or interpretations from the Bible. You behave like a 6 year old. So, here you go again with actual facts from the Bible. The one Catholics have as well.

Ezekiel chapter 37: 16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

"One Nation" doesn't represent a country. It represents the Kingdom of God on this earth. Another name, Zion of Israel. Israel was a son of Isaac who was the son of Abraham. Israel's name was changed from Jacob to Israel by God. Of course, you should know all this from Catechism. From April 6th, 1830, The Kingdom of God, The Church of Jesus Christ, was restored in the United States, Fayette, New York. The Book of Mormon and the Bible (Stick of Judah and Joseph) became one in our hands for those who have been baptized into the Church, Confirmed members and receive the Holy Ghost by the restored Priesthood authority.

Now 6 year old, where is your book of Joseph?

Do you still have the writings of Moroni?
The writings were only abridged by Moroni because of lost pages and needed information that the Lord Jesus Christ wanted in them. Other than that, the writings were all from prophets and leaders in ancient America from about 600 BC to 421 AD. When you study the "Translation of the Plates" you will find that there were times with the Urim and Thumim, the writings were translated by Joseph Smith. However, as mentioned, there was also information Moroni needed to convey in which Joseph put the stones in a hat and received revelation to write that information down. Can't translate words if the words aren't there. For instance, the first original 116 pages which was the Book or writings of Lehi, were stolen (lost) by Martin Harris's wife, who was against all of it. The Lord told Joseph not to re-translate it. And, there was the Brother of Jared long before Lehi and Nephi in 600 BC and all of those people That Moroni would abridge the information necessary to complete the stick of Joseph in the hands of Ephraim.

So, the short answer is yes. It's in the Book of Mormon.

You haven't given any quotes or interpretations from the Bible.

Why should I? It is my book. Read it if you like to read it. And understand it if you are able to understand it. Otherwise ask. Jews and Catholics for example.

You behave like a 6 year old.

Do I?

So, here you go again with actual facts from the Bible. The one Catholics have as well.

Ezekiel chapter 37: 16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

"One Nation" doesn't represent a country. It represents the Kingdom of God on this earth. Another name, Zion of Israel. Israel was a son of Isaac who was the son of Abraham. Israel's name was changed from Jacob to Israel by God. Of course, you should know all this from Catechism. From April 6th, 1830, The Kingdom of God, The Church of Jesus Christ, was restored in the United States, Fayette, New York. The Book of Mormon and the Bible (Stick of Judah and Joseph) became one in our hands for those who have been baptized into the Church, Confirmed members and receive the Holy Ghost by the restored Priesthood authority.

Now 6 year old, where is your book of Joseph?

You was a godfather now. I will call the little spider "Ezechiel" who climbed high when I switched on the light here and started to read what you wrote. I think this name from the baby-lonian exile of the Jewish part of my families fits perfectly to this young pholicid spider who is an indicator for a sane living climate. Are you happy to be her godfather?

Why should I? It is my book. Read it if you like to read it. And understand it if you are able to understand it. Otherwise ask. Jews and Catholics for example.

2 Peter 1:20-21, “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”

Therefore, it’s not your book. You need to read it, meditate on it, pray with real intent to know the truth as the Holy Ghost teaches, not the Catholic Church. You’ve been brainwashed since your birth. The more I read from specifically you is when you were baptized as a baby the priest dropped you on your head :banghead:

2 Peter 1:20-21, “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”

Therefore, it’s not your book. You need to read it, meditate on it, pray with real intent to know the truth as the Holy Ghost teaches, not the Catholic Church. You’ve been brainwashed since your birth. The more I read from specifically you is when you were baptized as a baby the priest dropped you on your head :banghead:

So I guess you are happy that you gave Ezechiel the name "Ezechiel". Fine. And I guess Ezechiel loves her name Ezechiel very much. She will be a perfect spider and will always live in harmony with god because god is life - so god is also her life.

Here by the way the full text of the first chapter of the second letter of our first pope Peter:

-----
Simeon, Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins. Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall. For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,” we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

-----

-----

PS: And now a very little and nearly totally unimportant question in this context: The "scrIpture" Peter speaks about here is not able to be the bible. So which scripture is it? And if this question is really a problematical problem for you - then you have a problem.

Last edited:
So I guess you are happy that you gave Ezechiel the name "Ezechiel". Fine. And I guess Ezechiel loves her name Ezechiel very much. She will be a perfect spider and will always live in harmony with god because god is life - so god is also her life.

Here by the way the full text of the first chapter of the second letter of our first pope Peter:

-----
Simeon, Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins. Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall. For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,” we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

-----

-----

Not a word from you that is in the Bible you claimed you wrote.

Not a word from you that is in the Bible you claimed you wrote.
It's nearly unbelievable that yout answer came so fast that no any thought had place in your head to grow. You speak out faster the standard bullshit which you are used to speak out than you are able to think.

It's nearly unbelievable that yout answer came so fast that no any thought had place in your head to grow. You speak out faster the standard bullshit which you are used to speak out than you are able to think.
Not a word from the word. Just nonsense you have been fed. False doctrine that can’t be substantiated from a second witness. I can. I’m grateful for this that I can think and pray for myself to know by the gift and influence of the Holy Ghost the true gospel with the true doctrine and authority.

“No amount of evidence can convince an idiot” - Mark Twain

Last edited:
Not a word from the word. Just nonsense you have been fed. False doctrine that can’t be substantiated from a second witness. I can. I’m grateful for this that I can think and pray for myself to know by the gift and influence of the Holy Ghost the true gospel with the true doctrine and authority.

So you attacked the Holy Catholic Church and now you know agina why you do so: Because you are the dciontrine of the true gospel from the true holy spirit of the true dead superman Joseph Smith?

Nevertheless if I take a look at this 51 women ( List of Joseph Smith's wives - Wikipedia ) I ask myselve how the anti-European and anti-Christian lifestyle of this man was possible with what form of "spirit".

Joseph Smith, Jr. and five others organized the Church of Christ, the first formally-organized church of the Latter Day Saint movement, in upstate New York (6 April 1830). In 1830 the USA had 24 states with 12,866,020 inhabitants, 2.009.043 of them had been slaves. I guess women still had been rare in 1830 in the USA. ... In 1857 Mormons caused the mountain meadow massacre ... and the Utah-war from 1857-1858 had been even a kind of civil war of the Mormons against the USA. ... Strange ... very strange ... And also no idea what to say to your strange lies which you try to tell me now in the year 2023. And absoltelly not any idea why you try to do so. ... What is your real problem? ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back