Is There An Honest Man In The House?

What the fuck?!?!?!?!? What the fuck?!?!?!?! What the Fuck?!?!?!

Is this fucking grade fucking fucking school?

skye is gorgeous, if that is even her real pic. Crunch no, appreciation for all things beautiful yes. Who cares if that is her anyway, whoever is in that avi is beautiful.

I've seen her. she's pretty. yes, it is grade school. I want to be #1~
n-n-n-n-numer one? not even my gf is number one. That spot is reserved for my dog I know she will never hurt me well maybe poop where she should not.

okay okay! sheesh! I thought you would be flattered about my jealousy :)
This is a message board. This is a place for fun. Jealousy does not figure in that is a real emotion best left for real relationships and those who wish to endure that aspect of the emotional spectrum.

Um... I'm not really jealous... but, I can be if I want and blow you off <ahem> if I want to also :)

I want and blow you

:ack-1:

Good God woman get a hold of yourself I am not in the market for that shit.

:uhoh3:

Lordy deliver me from this foolish fucking fuck.

Is it okay to turn this around and ask Bonzi if she would have a women to women encounter and tell us about it,or should I start my own thread?
do I seem gay or bi to you?

Not particularly,but you do sound wild so I thought I might hit a sweet spot.

Wild? How do you figure? She says she didn't lose her virginity until she was in her 20s. She says that she doesn't like to give blow jobs?? It's yucky to her? She says she is a Christian woman who is practicing. She also says that she doesn't really like sex but just talking about it. I wonder where you people get your ideas from? Care to explain?

Is it okay to turn this around and ask Bonzi if she would have a women to women encounter and tell us about it,or should I start my own thread?
do I seem gay or bi to you?

Not particularly,but you do sound wild so I thought I might hit a sweet spot.

Wild? How do you figure? She says she didn't lose her virginity until she was in her 20s. She says that she doesn't like to give blow jobs?? It's yucky to her? She says she is a Christian woman who is practicing. She also says that she doesn't really like sex but just talking about it. I wonder where you people get your ideas from? Care to explain?

Meh....I admit I didnt read the thread from beginning to end and I just jumped in with some calculated shit...sue me...:biggrin:

GOD please do not let me hurt these morons

do not let me talk about trailer park? Dear Lord...heaven forbid

these nobodies ......who want s to hurt these nothingness ??? not me

don't even let me go into welfare.

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)

You can't hurt anyone, aside from in your psycho dreams. ;) You are harmless.

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)

You are just a skinny little person. :) Not at all intimidating.

Lol. I don't think I've ever been around so many weird people at the same time. ;)
Sure you have and every time you look the mirror every single one of your weird little personalities is looking back.

giphy.gif

Lol. I don't think I've ever been around so many weird people at the same time. ;)
Sure you have and every time you look the mirror every single one of your weird little personalities is looking back.

giphy.gif

how funny....you are one to talk.....under a different name and all......we all smell con.....just saying you are hardly the one to give advice on being real or anything else on a message board....

giphy.gif

how funny....you are one to talk.....under a different name and all......we all smell con.....just saying you are hardly the one to give advice on being real or anything else on a message board....
Oh my God... you still here stinking up the joint with your vile stench?

Forum List

Back