do not let me talk about trailer park? Dear Lord...heaven forbid

these nobodies ......who want s to hurt these nothingness ??? not me

don't even let me go into welfare.

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)
Are you high? Drunk? Or just retarded?

Oh I know you are - to a fault! It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.... you are so open there is nothing to learn! A few others bailed. You could not even shock me, even if you said you swong both ways!

Eh, no point in trying to be something I'm not.

I don't quite get the "...will do you do me"?

I think she was saying "will you do her?, and you would say how about tomorrow?" :eusa_shifty:

I thought that might be it, but wasn't sure. And if that is the question, my answer would be twofold. First, does your husband know, and second we can meet and see.

Who are you talking to? I can't tell from the post cascade....

I was asking you what you meant, and ChrisL answered with what she thinks you meant.

Oh well like I said that is for a different thread. this is about MEN and honesty :)

GOD please do not let me hurt these morons

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)

You are just a skinny little person. :) Not at all intimidating.
Just a looney drooler. :)

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)

If anyone likes Skye is for looks only. Just sayin'.....

My crushes run deep. You have to be strong emotionally to endure what I go through!

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.
It's odd, USMB Republicans call me liar all the time, but can never say what I lied about.

This is not about politics (although I am a conservative, but not Repub or Tea party) but anyway,

Are you married?

Eh, no point in trying to be something I'm not.

I don't quite get the "...will do you do me"?

I think she was saying "will you do her?, and you would say how about tomorrow?" :eusa_shifty:

I thought that might be it, but wasn't sure. And if that is the question, my answer would be twofold. First, does your husband know, and second we can meet and see.

I was asking you what you meant, and ChrisL answered with what she thinks you meant.

Oh well like I said that is for a different thread. this is about MEN and honesty :)

Well, if your post of " It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.." meant if you asked me to do you, I would say "how about tomorrow", she was accurate, at least. lol

ok

ok ok

i get it

(all scum all nobodies)

If anyone likes Skye is for looks only. Just sayin'.....
Looks fade and she is on the downside of the hill.

Well, if your post of " It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.." meant if you asked me to do you, I would say "how about tomorrow", she was accurate, at least. lol

Oh okay well then, no and no. :)

Does a crush involve a boner?

You'd have to ask the guys I crush on.
No, I don't get wet - it's all emotional/daydreaming stuff....
I had a crush on one guy from church for a few years!

Does a crush involve a boner?

You'd have to ask the guys I crush on.
No, I don't get wet - it's all emotional/daydreaming stuff....
I had a crush on one guy from church for a few years!
You do know what is said about fantasies like that in the Bible?

I'm a part-time Christian

You like that? I can't take credit for the line, someone else said it once. It's hysterical!

Why do people have a problem with just having some fun and talking about taboo things here or anywhere else? It's all in the perspective.

Why do people have a problem with just having some fun and talking about taboo things here or anywhere else? It's all in the perspective.

Everyone once in a while, I get in a mood to talk about Christianity, whenever I act a little more "human like" or secularly, Moonie loves to smash it in my face.

Ummmm... I don't think they mind if you are SINGLE. If you are married OR if you seem to talk about things amoral not so much. And they especially don't like it if you are a woman. YET, supposedly, we are all equal.

Not so much!

Ok then, can you explain what "...will do you do me" means?

Ok then, can you explain what "...will do you do me" means?

I was just using it as an example, not to be taken literally?
Did you think it was a serious offer? ;)

Forum List

Back