Is There An Honest Man In The House?

I was asking you what you meant, and ChrisL answered with what she thinks you meant.

Oh well like I said that is for a different thread. this is about MEN and honesty :)

Well, if your post of " It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.." meant if you asked me to do you, I would say "how about tomorrow", she was accurate, at least. lol

Oh okay well then, no and no. :)

Ok then, can you explain what "...will do you do me" means?

I was just using it as an example, not to be taken literally?
Did you think it was a serious offer? ;)

No, I did not think it was an offer. Just an example. But was it a typo? Did you meane for it to say "It's like "WinterBorn, will you do me, and he says, how's about tomorrow"?

As for it being an offer, I think I have posted on this forum that I never fool around with a married woman unless her husband is completely aware of what we are doing. Being honest also means being honest with everyone.

Last edited:
no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.
Why?

Hmmmm I dunno.

You know I think guys are very willing to admit to general perversions.
I bet guys on here have crushes on USMB girls (albeit, there are not many girls to crush on) ....

ALEX at least has admitted his (SKYE)

So, that's 1............

Giving a group list of names doesn't count....
You are reading into it. I am not interested in cyber stuff on any level.

no, I did not think so.
Why?

Hmmmm I dunno.

I bet guys on here have crushes on USMB girls (albeit, there are not many girls to crush on) ....

So, that's 1............

A "crush" is not cyber!

no, I did not think so.
Why?

Hmmmm I dunno.

So, that's 1............

A "crush" is not cyber!

You are talking about you I am talking about me and it is all bullshit. No time for bullshit.

no, I did not think so.
Why?

Hmmmm I dunno.

So, that's 1............

A "crush" is not cyber!

You are talking about you I am talking about me and it is all bullshit. No time for bullshit.

Yet, here you are talking to me. How old are you? Are you cute? :)

Hmmmm I dunno.

So, that's 1............

A "crush" is not cyber!

I am not "talking" to you, I am responding to your incorrect statements, big dif.

Hmmmm I dunno.

So, that's 1............

A "crush" is not cyber!

I am not "talking" to you, I am responding to your incorrect statements, big dif.

I feel we are having a very nice informative conversation. I guess it's perception.
I get the feeling you don't like me much Alex. Or may it is that you DO like me.. ;)

A "crush" is not cyber!

I feel we are having a very nice informative conversation. I guess it's perception.
I get the feeling you don't like me much Alex. Or may it is that you DO like me.. ;)
Please do not take this personally, I do not engage with anyone on the internet as of they are real people. The shit that has been thrown my way is fantastic by any standard, although not unique to me. I do not get invested as in placing like this, while a quality forum, it is anonymous with made up screen names to conceal identities.

Not that I do not "like" you I just do not give a shit.

A "crush" is not cyber!

Please do not take this personally, I do not engage with anyone on the internet as of they are real people. The shit that has been thrown my way is fantastic by any standard, although not unique to me. I do not get invested as in placing like this, while a quality forum, it is anonymous with made up screen names to conceal identities.

Oh people here are VERY real.
Maybe more real than in "real" life.
You are missing out if you don't get a little close....
And there are people here you like and don't like. It's impossible to be here for a while and NOT feel that way.
You are not a robot!

And there are people here you like and don't like. It's impossible to be here for a while and NOT feel that way.
You are not a robot!
If I met them in real life I know I would view them differently. I met a few from another board a while back and it was fun and still have on going relationships with some of them. So that is my litmus test how these people are in real life.

You are not a robot!
If I met them in real life I know I would view them differently. I met a few from another board a while back and it was fun and still have on going relationships with some of them. So that is my litmus test how these people are in real life.

I don't see a problem with liking someone on line and not meeting them.
We all make our own decisions, however.
People can also fool you in real life, so, ultimately, there is never any "real" protection.
I enjoy the friendly conversation here - and, whether or not you put the label "friend" on it or not, there are people I really enjoy talking to and look forward to hearing from......

You are not a robot!

People can also fool you in real life, so, ultimately, there is never any "real" protection.
I enjoy the friendly conversation here - and, whether or not you put the label "friend" on it or not, there are people I really enjoy talking to and look forward to hearing from......

I do not invest in ciphers

You are not a robot!

I'm speaking (typing) plainly and honestly to you.
What do you think I am saying that is "in code"?

You are not a robot!

I don't I am referring to the characters on the "internets"

You are not a robot!

I don't I am referring to the characters on the "internets"

If you are a good judge of character, you can read between the lines to tell who is gaming and who is just on here to talk and be real. I mean, I can be real, but I can play around but I will admit it if asked.... It's not for bad intent.... but, to me this is a fun escape. Maybe it's serious to others - or can become so. I suppose people have met and married on message boards. If they are happy, what's wrong with that? If you never meet and enjoy the conversation with someone, what's wrong with that.

I'm not arguing your decision on how you decide to "use" the internet. that is your choice. I'm just saying, you COULD be missing out on something enjoyable... or, more enjoyable...

Forum List

Back