Is There An Honest Man In The House?

007 the thread is for honest men......you dont need to be here lol
You couldn't handle me years ago, witch, and you can't handle me now. You're a pathetic old hag and all your shitty girlfriends on the board are gone... and you should be too.

o poor 007 ..;...tell us how the proudest day of your life was shaking the HAND OF A MURDERER ...do go on.....
pathetic is that being the best day of your life.....shitty g/fs....o do tell.....you are a funny little man running from his own past

It's like watching a soap opera, ya know? The audience knows who is doing whom, what so and so did or does, who is sneaking off to see whomever, who is banging which one on the gas dryer, who does this or that to whomever and we all yell at our tv but the actors being all round eyed with the deer in headlights look on their faces can't hear us yelling NO NO NO..YES YES YES....SHE DID IT...HE DID IT...SHE IS DOING HIM NOT HIM...HE IS DOING HER...NOT HER! WATCH OUT! OMG HE'S LYING TO YOU!! ARE YOU BLIND??? SHE IS BANGING (insert soap character here____), etc etc etc.

Meanwhile.....the audience and character actors can hear here via reading with their eyeballs, digwhutImsayin'? :lol:

Last edited:
o poor 007 ..;...tell us how the proudest day of your life was shaking the HAND OF A MURDERER ...do go on.....
pathetic is that being the best day of your life.....shitty g/fs....o do tell.....you are a funny little man running from his own past
....... :lol:

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.

Ask away. I am an honest man.

Oh I know you are - to a fault! It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.... you are so open there is nothing to learn! A few others bailed. You could not even shock me, even if you said you swong both ways!

Eh, no point in trying to be something I'm not.

I don't quite get the "...will do you do me"?

I think she was saying "will you do her?, and you would say how about tomorrow?" :eusa_shifty:

I thought that might be it, but wasn't sure. And if that is the question, my answer would be twofold. First, does your husband know, and second we can meet and see.

I've seen her. she's pretty. yes, it is grade school. I want to be #1~
n-n-n-n-numer one? not even my gf is number one. That spot is reserved for my dog I know she will never hurt me well maybe poop where she should not.

okay okay! sheesh! I thought you would be flattered about my jealousy :)
This is a message board. This is a place for fun. Jealousy does not figure in that is a real emotion best left for real relationships and those who wish to endure that aspect of the emotional spectrum.

Um... I'm not really jealous... but, I can be if I want and blow you off <ahem> if I want to also :)

I want and blow you

:ack-1:

Good God woman get a hold of yourself I am not in the market for that shit.

:uhoh3:

Lordy deliver me from this foolish fucking fuck.

mis-quote! hhahaa besides, you would NEVER turn that down!!! :badgrin:

Is it okay to turn this around and ask Bonzi if she would have a women to women encounter and tell us about it,or should I start my own thread?
do I seem gay or bi to you?

Not particularly,but you do sound wild so I thought I might hit a sweet spot.

Wild? How do you figure? She says she didn't lose her virginity until she was in her 20s. She says that she doesn't like to give blow jobs?? It's yucky to her? She says she is a Christian woman who is practicing. She also says that she doesn't really like sex but just talking about it. I wonder where you people get your ideas from? Care to explain?

Meh....I admit I didnt read the thread from beginning to end and I just jumped in with some calculated shit...sue me...:biggrin:

Because I talk like a slut. that's easy.

no, I did not think so.
Why?

Hmmmm I dunno.

You know I think guys are very willing to admit to general perversions.
I bet guys on here have crushes on USMB girls (albeit, there are not many girls to crush on) ....

ALEX at least has admitted his (SKYE)

So, that's 1............

Giving a group list of names doesn't count....

no, I did not think so.

Oh I know you are - to a fault! It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.... you are so open there is nothing to learn! A few others bailed. You could not even shock me, even if you said you swong both ways!

I think she was saying "will you do her?, and you would say how about tomorrow?" :eusa_shifty:

I thought that might be it, but wasn't sure. And if that is the question, my answer would be twofold. First, does your husband know, and second we can meet and see.

Who are you talking to? I can't tell from the post cascade....

yall do realize the first two people on the net were most likely cybering?
and both most likely men....lol...this is not new....sexy talk on the net...
i remember being told that the only thing that matters is say it with me....'location, location, location'

and you do realize....many know alex and who he really is....dont fall for his new persona at all.....a prick is a prick by any name...and alex is a total prick...no offense to pricks

Yeah, I read about "Alex." on the FZ.... I was toying with him....
It's one thing to "cyber"
It's totally different to tease and allude to things.....not sure what that is called (back in the day when I played around on the Forums on Prodigy, they gave me the nickname PT - but, I was in my late 20's then, now I'm a 52 y/o geezer....)

:)

Who are you talking to? I can't tell from the post cascade....

I was asking you what you meant, and ChrisL answered with what she thinks you meant.

Forum List

Back