Is There An Honest Man In The House?

If I met them in real life I know I would view them differently. I met a few from another board a while back and it was fun and still have on going relationships with some of them. So that is my litmus test how these people are in real life.

I don't see a problem with liking someone on line and not meeting them.
We all make our own decisions, however.
People can also fool you in real life, so, ultimately, there is never any "real" protection.
I enjoy the friendly conversation here - and, whether or not you put the label "friend" on it or not, there are people I really enjoy talking to and look forward to hearing from......

I do not invest in ciphers

I'm speaking (typing) plainly and honestly to you.
What do you think I am saying that is "in code"?
I don't I am referring to the characters on the "internets"

If you are a good judge of character, you can read between the lines to tell who is gaming and who is just on here to talk and be real. I mean, I can be real, but I can play around but I will admit it if asked.... It's not for bad intent.... but, to me this is a fun escape. Maybe it's serious to others - or can become so. I suppose people have met and married on message boards. If they are happy, what's wrong with that? If you never meet and enjoy the conversation with someone, what's wrong with that.

I'm not arguing your decision on how you decide to "use" the internet. that is your choice. I'm just saying, you COULD be missing out on something enjoyable... or, more enjoyable...
My investment in these places is limited to the few minutes my real life affords me.

A "crush" is not cyber!

You are talking about you I am talking about me and it is all bullshit. No time for bullshit.

Yet, here you are talking to me. How old are you? Are you cute? :)
I am not "talking" to you, I am responding to your incorrect statements, big dif.

I feel we are having a very nice informative conversation. I guess it's perception.
I get the feeling you don't like me much Alex. Or may it is that you DO like me.. ;)
Please do not take this personally, I do not engage with anyone on the internet as of they are real people. The shit that has been thrown my way is fantastic by any standard, although not unique to me. I do not get invested as in placing like this, while a quality forum, it is anonymous with made up screen names to conceal identities.

Not that I do not "like" you I just do not give a shit.

To pretend that the other posters are not "real people" is simply delusional.

He's just trying to challenge me .... <hehehehe>

You are talking about you I am talking about me and it is all bullshit. No time for bullshit.

I am not "talking" to you, I am responding to your incorrect statements, big dif.

I feel we are having a very nice informative conversation. I guess it's perception.
I get the feeling you don't like me much Alex. Or may it is that you DO like me.. ;)
Please do not take this personally, I do not engage with anyone on the internet as of they are real people. The shit that has been thrown my way is fantastic by any standard, although not unique to me. I do not get invested as in placing like this, while a quality forum, it is anonymous with made up screen names to conceal identities.

That is your perspective which is fine I do not share in your thought. Posters get respect etc but any more than that I would have to meet them in real life and develop a friendship.

That is your perspective which is fine I do not share in your thought. Posters get respect etc but any more than that I would have to meet them in real life and develop a friendship.

So, Alex, if that is true, do you feel pretty much "the same" toward everyone on here?

So, Alex, if that is true, do you feel pretty much "the same" toward everyone on here?
Have not given it much thought but I suppose

It is not a perspective. It is reality. Pretense otherwise is not.

But I see what you are going for. You are above the fray. You are untouched by the debates and discussion. How very cool you must be.

But I see what you are going for. You are above the fray. You are untouched by the debates and discussion. How very cool you must be.
No I am above the petty bullshit and back biting. Debate is why I am here.

No I am above the petty bullshit and back biting. Debate is why I am here.

What are you favorite topics to debate? What are you passionate about?

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.
Why?

Hmmmm I dunno.

You know I think guys are very willing to admit to general perversions.
I bet guys on here have crushes on USMB girls (albeit, there are not many girls to crush on) ....

ALEX at least has admitted his (SKYE)

So, that's 1............

Giving a group list of names doesn't count....
You are reading into it. I am not interested in cyber stuff on any level.

A "crush" is not cyber!

you know what is total bullshit.....alex is not the name most of us know you under now is it.....con man?

he sounds bitter... weird... has had account since 2014 tho (I think?)

It's hard to keep up. Someone else came on (new) calling me Binzie which only 3 other members have done, all are no longer here.....

they can not help but eventually tell on themselves... it will happen

maybe he was just making the answer "no" obvious.....

he sounds bitter... weird... has had account since 2014 tho (I think?)
Why attempt to qualify my response with an emotion. Seems to me that you are frustrated with our discussion so I will let you engage others. Have a nice evening

as you see it is your fault that he is a liar....a. cheat....a fraud....a fake....whatever else one can be called

gee alex....we know who you are and what you did last summer.....how funny.....does your crush know you are married in rl....or do you even have a real life at this point?

Forum List

Back