Is There An Honest Man In The House?

i should have remember the dude who replied to my saying....i am 62 and no one wants to see my boobs...he replied...i am 58 ..i might...which did make me laugh...now if i could only remember who he was?

i should have remember the dude who replied to my saying....i am 62 and no one wants to see my boobs...he replied...i am 58 ..i might...which did make me laugh...now if i could only remember who he was?

As a 55 year old man, with kids in their 30s, I can vouch for the fact that many men prefer more seasoned ladies (and their boobs). If you don't look like a 21 year old, consider that a huge plus. I do.

I even think boobs are attractive! (as long as they are not fake)

I even think boobs are attractive! (as long as they are not fake)

Real boobs are attractive. But I am more of a buns guy. Nothing like a terrific backside.

yall just want boob pics.....and yes bonzi they are real....i have never suffered boob inferiority lol....as a matter of fact i considered reduction....but they remove the nipple and you risk losing all sensation in ones nipples...no thanks

yall just want boob pics.....and yes bonzi they are real....i have never suffered boob inferiority lol....as a matter of fact i considered reduction....but they remove the nipple and you risk losing all sensation in ones nipples...no thanks

Ummm.....now you get me all curious and I have to go to work.

that is a hot zone for me... no thanks... I think I'm pretty satisfied with my C cup.....
so you and pillars huh? yep, we'll have to get you guys drunk. Even just bra pics would be ok! LOL!!!

that is a hot zone for me... no thanks... I think I'm pretty satisfied with my C cup.....
so you and pillars huh? yep, we'll have to get you guys drunk. Even just bra pics would be ok! LOL!!!

See, you can say that and get away with it. I say that and I am labeled a perv. (not for the first time)

Forum List

Back