Is there any country in the world that blacks...

You are making a statement.
Your question would be "objected" in court as leading and calling for a conclusion without evidence.
Your question is not a question it is a statement.
Firstly, a question that's considered "leading the witness" during a trial or deposition puts words in the mouth of the witness or suggests an answer, neither of which are applicable here. You've injected a statement into a question that doesn't exist based on your own prejudices and preconceptions.

Do I personally believe that America is systemically racist? No. Do I believe America affords black American's opportunities to succeed? Yes. Those are my opinions; however, if I had a preconceived idea of how I think blacks should or shouldn't answer the question, I wouldn't ask it. I'm genuinely interested in their answer. But you're not answering the question that was asked. You've constructed a textbook example of a straw man argument.
You're saying PoC in this country should be grateful for the racism they experience every day and should thank the White man for letting him wipe up the crumbs from his table.
That's what you think I'm saying based on your projected prejudices, and I sense that you aren't going to provide an answer to the question that was actually asked.
The "QUESTION" poses false equivalences.

PoC should NEVER object to the obvious racism pervasive in this country.
Because
Other places are worse

Oh praise the White Man. He takes care of them Nigras. And, if once in a while then Nigras got to be put in their place that the price they got to pay to live in FREEDOM.

Well, if we can't do better than this it's time to let "them" takeover.
You're black, aren't you?

In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?

Well, there's racism/xenophobia within Africa too.

However it's not racism/xenophobia that keeps black people back in Africa. It's the land.
I wouldn't think blacks would consider Africa an upgrade from America.

Well, Africa's a pretty big place. I've done southern Africa and South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland are quite violent places. Zambia's nice, much more relaxed. Zimbabwe has its own special problems.

But other countries like Ghana etc, stable countries might be better than the ghettos of the US.

other countries like Ghana etc, stable countries might be better than the ghettos of the US.
Do you think those areas offer the same opportunities for success and financial well-being that America does?

Last edited:
other countries like Ghana etc, stable countries might be better than the ghettos of the US.
Do you think they offer the same opportunities for success and financial well-being that America does?

Yes and no. It depends on the circumstances.

Africa is certainly full of opportunity. A black person might find more doors open to them in a black country, they might find xenophobia or they might find people loving that they're from the US.

Yes, a lot of Africans want to leave, go to the US, Europe or China to make money, corruption is high in Africa, it can work for you or against you. Standards of living might be better in the US, unless you live in a ghetto.

Really it depends on a lot. If a black person who isn't in poverty were to go to Africa they might find it a step down, but they might also find an advantage there.

Do you think they offer the same opportunities for success and financial well-being that America does?

Africa is certainly full of opportunity. A black person might find more doors open to them in a black country, they might find xenophobia or they might find people loving that they're from the US.

Yes, a lot of Africans want to leave, go to the US, Europe or China to make money, corruption is high in Africa, it can work for you or against you. Standards of living might be better in the US, unless you live in a ghetto.

Really it depends on a lot. If a black person who isn't in poverty were to go to Africa they might find it a step down, but they might also find an advantage there.
I would think the opportunity for financial growth and upward mobility would be much more limited by comparison, but that's just my opinion based on limited knowledge.

In America, systemic racism is often blamed for disparities in the black community, so I ask you... is there any country in the world that blacks believe is free of racism (systemic or otherwise) and that they can thrive financially? Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?

There was. In Tulsa they had a thriving black community with their own businesses and banks until white republicans decided to slaughter them like dogs out of pure jealousy.
There's you answer son and it happened in your country.
Aren't you pleased you asked that ignorant country. I am.

I would think the opportunity for financial growth and upward mobility would be much more limited by comparison, but that's just my opinion based on limited knowledge.

Everything's relative isn't it?

If you're just another schmuck in a city of schmucks then you'll not succeed.

If you're better educated and better motivated than others you might succeed.

I've known plenty of people to succeed by going down a level or two in country status.

There was. In Tulsa they had a thriving black community with their own businesses and banks until white republicans decided to slaughter them like dogs out of pure jealousy.
So you're saying now that Tulsa's been slaughtered, there's nowhere else on the face of the Earth that's a viable candidate?

I've known plenty of people to succeed by going down a level or two in country status.
Would you consider Ghana the most affluent country in Africa?

So you're saying now that Tulsa's been slaughtered, there's nowhere else on the face of the Earth that's a viable candidate?

I don't care if there's 50 places. I just want to remind you repigs of what you did out of pure racism.
You attempting to suggest blacks have no skills or bus I was management etc. But you're not a racist though. Perish the thought. You racist pig.

I don't care if there's 50 places. I just want to remind you repigs of what you did out of pure racism.
You attempting to suggest blacks have no skills or bus I was management etc. But you're not a racist though. Perish the thought. You racist pig.
I didn't slaughter anyone in Tulsa, I assure you.

That's good to hear but white republicans did and you know it. So let's not dance around your racist OP.

That's good to hear but white republicans did and you know it. So let's not dance around your racist OP.
I don't know any that did, and it's not like I get a warm fuzzy feeling thinking that black people were slaughtered by a bunch of Republicans in Tulsa. You must think I support slavery, too. Do you?

Would you consider Ghana the most affluent country in Africa?

No. The statistics don't suggest that.

Problem is oil rich countries tend to look better than they are for their people.

Ghana has an average GDP of $2,374 or something like that.

Gabon has $8,600... but I doubt most people see that.

Wait,.. weren't you the one just crying "Straw man":icon_cry:
You've constructed a textbook example of a straw man argument.
This is a straw man argument based on your own prejudices.
Poor baby :itsok:

Quick, what do you call someone who's an ultranationalist white and hung up on matters of skin color? How about considering happiness rather than GDP? Too obviously more pertinent to the supposed premise?

Last edited:
Wait,.. weren't you the one just crying "Straw man":icon_cry:
Yes.

Quick, what do you call someone who's an ultranationalist white and hung up on matters of skin color?
Don't care.

How about considering happiness rather than GDP?
I considered both, which is why I specifically asked, "Is there anywhere on the planet that blacks feel they can succeed and live happily?" in the OP.
  1. Fine admission. How'd the crow taste?
  2. Obviously. White Nationalist? Nazi? Fascist pig? So many possibilities!
  3. Sorry, you've moved the goalposts considerably since then, son.
See, problem is you clearly didn't care who responded. You only pretended to be asking black people, essentially told the obvious black ones to fuck off, and encouraged only white racists to reply. Ho hum,.. another dog whistling racist who thinks he's clever.. :sigh2:

1. Fine admission. How'd the crow taste?
  2. Obviously. White Nationalist? Nazi? Fascist pig? So many possibilities!
  3. Sorry, you've moved the goalposts considerably since then, son.
See, problem is you clearly didn't care who responded. You only pretended to be asking black people, essentially told the obvious black ones to fuck off, and encouraged only white racists to reply. Ho hum,.. another dog whistling racist who thinks he's clever.. :sigh2:

I'm not the least bit offended by your insults nor have an interest in humoring more of your misguided claims. The only answer from you that has any interest for me is the name of a country that you believe affords black Americans a greater opportunity to be happy and succeed than the United States. Given you've yet to name one after four pages, it stands to reason you either can't or you don't believe there is one.

Last edited:
Countries in Africa are unable to find solutions to quell the ethnic and tribal strife that has plagued the continent for centuries. Tribalism and ethnicity have huge influence throughout Africa. There are approximately 400 different tribes but not all speak the same language as it is estimated that there are over 1500 different languages and dialects spoken.

Countries in Africa are unable to find solutions to quell the ethnic and tribal strife that has plagued the continent for centuries. Tribalism and ethnicity have huge influence throughout Africa. There are approximately 400 different tribes but not all speak the same language as it is estimated that there are over 1500 different languages and dialects spoken.

I understand Africa may not seem like the most suitable alternative for many black Americans. Are there any other countries that you can think of that might be?

Forum List

Back