Is there anyone here, right left or middle that is dumb enough to believe that the US. Government never lies to the people

Communists always lie. Doesn't matter if they are in the government, out of it. Wherever they are they lie.

If a human is involved there will be lying.
I do not lie, life is easier and better when the truth is heard and exposed
Thanks yous for proving my point.
I do not lie, no need too. You can not even deal with the thought of truth
Over the years I've challenged several of Democrats here to find even a single lie I have ever told in my thousands of posts at USMB. They can never find one. And it seems to confound them.

The reason for that is because I think it is much easier and wiser to change my political opinions rather than fruitlessly try to change the immutable truth.

They don't seem to understand that concept at all. It's completely alien to them.

If a human is involved there will be lying.
I do not lie, life is easier and better when the truth is heard and exposed
Thanks yous for proving my point.
I do not lie, no need too. You can not even deal with the thought of truth
Over the years I've challenged several of Democrats here to find even a single lie I have ever told in my thousands of posts at USMB. They can never find one. And it seems to confound them.

The reason for that is because I think it is much easier and wiser to change my political opinions rather than fruitlessly try to change the immutable truth.

They don't seem to understand that concept at all. It's completely alien to them.
Bingo

Forum List

Back