Is there anything in the democrat party that isn't a crisis?

Guess as usual you weren't listening ,,,Biden warned Russia of America coming to the aid of ANY NATO country putin invades

There are leases waiting for action yet little to nothing is happening and what is being done is by small companies because corporations are enjoying the big profits of high prices..Trump ain't never going to be put in because people won't elect him. In case you have never noticed I don't buy barrels of oil you dipshit but oil companies do.
LOL

You ignore the permits and LIE like NORMAL.........Trump streamlined the permit process........they could get permits in DAYS now it takes months if at all.............that is what is needed to bring it back.

But you would rather pay high prices and buy other peoples oil..........including PUTIN..........ARE YOU ROOTIN FOR POOTIN MR. LANGLEY.......hmmm

We didn't need his oil before you clowns walked into the house.........you supplied the ammo to Russian troops.

Guess as usual you weren't listening ,,,Biden warned Russia of America coming to the aid of ANY NATO country putin invades
LOL

Putin isn't attacking a NATO country.............tough talk to say HEY PUTIN IF YOU INVADE POLAND I'LL KILL YOU.

LMAO.

So to restore the polls you Mr. Langley will go to war with Russia..........hmm

Were you supposed to say that Mr. Langley...........and why from day one did we telegraph our NON INTENSIONS TO hit Russia should they attack......... ummm

I'd have been on their doorstep saying you so much as fart in my direction and I'll kill you to Putin.

But we have his bitch in office right now............the drooling wonder.........He hardly even knows where he is now.
You are very confused. Trump is Putin's bitch. Remember how Trump gave up Israeli intelligence assets to make the visiting Russians like him and think he was important?

Trump
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Boebert
Gaetz
Hawthorne
Gossar

All great for Democrat fund raising
You are correct.
The same can be said about the Squad and Pelosi, and everyone in the clown show called the 2020 Democratic Primary. All great fundraisers for the GOP.

Tru
LOL

You ignore the permits and LIE like NORMAL.........Trump streamlined the permit process........they could get permits in DAYS now it takes months if at all.............that is what is needed to bring it back.

But you would rather pay high prices and buy other peoples oil..........including PUTIN..........ARE YOU ROOTIN FOR POOTIN MR. LANGLEY.......hmmm

We didn't need his oil before you clowns walked into the house.........you supplied the ammo to Russian troops.
Trump didn't streamline anything. Where did you come up with that BS?

You are very confused. Trump is Putin's bitch. Remember how Trump gave up Israeli intelligence assets to make the visiting Russians like him and think he was important?
Trump is not in office now, this is 100% on Biden. Grow up or shut up.

LOL

I always buy other people's oil, yeah I gotz a yuge pile of oil barrels in my backyard. We have been buying Ruskie oil for decades and you are stupid enough to think that none was bought during Trump, you are a butt sucking maroon.
petroleum-imports-into-the-us-from-russia-since-2000.jpg

LOL

Putin isn't attacking a NATO country.............tough talk to say HEY PUTIN IF YOU INVADE POLAND I'LL KILL YOU.

LMAO.
Over a billion in equipment sent to Ukraine How tf do you think they're pushing Russia back after 32 days?

Wow what a lie. Obama was aggressive in fighting Ebola and Zika viruses... and he used Bush's pandemic handbook.
Comparing Ebola to Covid 19 is idiotic...........Ebola is a killer virus and kills quick.........That is why it was contained quickly. the hosts die off quick........

Not really.

Here's how it's going to play out, because this is how it always plays out.

The Repukes will do well in the midterms, because they always do well in the midterms. Not necessarily because they got the most votes, but because when only 37% of people can name their congressman, it's easy to get some real nutbags in there.

Then you will do exactly what you did in 1995 and 2011... try to push a bunch of policies that are only popular with your base, that Biden will veto. You might even manage to shut down the government for a day or two, and that Granny who got really upset about a tranny will be more upset when she doesn't get her check.

When people realize Biden is all that stands between Americans and the crazy, Biden will be very popular.
are you part of the HUGE majority of dems that said that they would run like cowards if the US was invaded ? Nearly 60 percent of Dems Says They Would Not Fight if America was Invaded

Trump is not in office now, this is 100% on Biden. Grow up or shut up.
No but you morons are trying to get the schmuck re elected Must as well cut the head off the beast before he gets the chance to screw up our country again

I always buy other people's oil, yeah I gotz a yuge pile of oil barrels in my backyard. We have been buying Ruskie oil for decades and you are stupid enough to think that none was bought during Trump, you are a butt sucking maroon.
petroleum-imports-into-the-us-from-russia-since-2000.jpg
Heavy Crude can be gotten from somewhere else.........Doesn't change the fact we lost more oil production than all the exports of Russia since 2019.

Doesn't change the fact that oil companies have to Sue Biden to get permits.......and the same happened under Obama.

Sorry. No I'm not a liar. You just don't know anything about the oil business. I meant to say "rocker pumps ". The US has the highest lift costs in the world and a poor record on production emissions.

You claimed {Biden signed more permits in the first 3 months than Trump signed in his first year.}

Is that true, or a flat out lie?

What's true - permits executed in the 1st quarter of 2021 spiked

What's false - virtually everything Hezbollah Hannah posted. The spike in the first few moths of 2021 were the residual permits approved by the Trump administration.

Once in office, Xi's man Biden got to work recovering the Russian, Iranian, and Venezuelan economies, and that meant shutting down American oil production. Trump had left Russia bleeding in the dirt with the booming domestic energy sector. Biden got to work right away in shutting down American production

Hey, but when the time came that Biden REALLY needed to "Wag the Dog," his dear friend Vlad stepped up to the plate and gave Joe the Quid Pro Quo he so desperately needed - a war in Ukraine.

Comparing Ebola to Covid 19 is idiotic...........Ebola is a killer virus and kills quick.........That is why it was contained quickly. the hosts die off quick........
I didn't know you were a doctor. Why didn't you say something?

Over a billion in equipment sent to Ukraine How tf do you think they're pushing Russia back after 32 days?
Should have done that under Obama...............but you didn't........most of what they fought with were Trump sending it back then

He sent them weapons back when it wasn't in style.

Now you only left 88 billion in military hardware in Afghaistan to the Taliban.........

Losers in office now.

Heavy Crude can be gotten from somewhere else.........Doesn't change the fact we lost more oil production than all the exports of Russia since 2019.

Doesn't change the fact that oil companies have to Sue Biden to get permits.......and the same happened under Obama.
. Over 100 US oil companies declared bankruptcy in 2020. We've always imported heavy crude from Mexico, Canada and Venezuela. Oil companies never store crude oil above ground. That's a real loser deal.

I didn't know you were a doctor. Why didn't you say something?
You are one weird person...............when cornered with your LIES you become desperate...........It's very easy to remember how deadly Ebola was and why it was contained quickly.

Anyone who would compare it to Covid 19 IS A BLITHERING IDIOT.

Should have done that under Obama...............but you didn't........most of what they fought with were Trump sending it back then

He sent them weapons back when it wasn't in style.

Now you only left 88 billion in military hardware in Afghaistan to the Taliban.........

Losers in office now.
How did your hero Trump get us out of Afghanistan??? He didn't just met with Taliban

Forum List

Back