Is there anything in the democrat party that isn't a crisis?

Over a billion in equipment sent to Ukraine How tf do you think they're pushing Russia back after 32 days?
Russia has committed their B and C teams. Ukrainian cities are being totally destroyed from the air. Putins murderous attack has simply shifted objectives and they have 10000 times more armaments' than the Ukrainians. Yes our media portrays the tactical successes for Ukraine, but you can win most of the battles and still lose the war.

Millions of Russians are not fleeing Russia but millions are fleeing Ukraine. Thats not the sign of a nation that is winning. Understand that our media's coverage of that war is designed to help Biden, not give us the true picture in Ukraine.

3teaq1.jpg
Revenge is a constant theme in Trump's life.

Things that are not a danger for Democrats?

People loving who they want

Especially minor children - it's the pedocrat way!

The freedom to use the bathroom without the panty police

When I was in Jr. High I wanted to get into the girls bathroom - but that was before the pedocrats so it wasn't allowed.

Raising taxes on the uber rich
Like Soros, Gates, Zuckerberg?

Nope, you mean the "uber rich" making $200K a year. Oligarchs are immune. Oligarchs are ALWAYS immune from democrat rape of the middle.

Mexicans
Ukrainians
Muslims
Blacks
music
video games
access to healthcare
access to family planning services to include birth control and yes abortion
Being called a Karen
Elections

Yawn.

Some think you Nazi vermin will be so badly beaten in 2022 - 24 that it will take you decades to recover, and you'll have to change the name of your filthy fascist party.

I hope they're right, but I doubt it. I do think that the progressive faction will have to split off from the corruptocrats.

BUT I fear the corruptocrats from the pedocrat Nazi party will join with the corruptocrats of the Republicans and form a majority party based on mutual corruption, shed of both the fascist woke vermin who are progressives and of the patriots defending the nation and constitution who are conservatives.

They had other health problems that were managed until COVID came along. Do you mean to sound like an insufferable prick?
If someone has advanced heart failure and a case of the flu finally pushes them over the edge, the death certificate does not say they died of the flu. You don't sound like an insufferable prick, you ARE an insufferable prick.

because he didn’t follow any agreement and surrendered…so yes, all the blame belongs to him

I actually give Trump credit for getting us out of Afghanistan. It was like ripping off a bandage and ignoring those who urged us to keep an occupying force.

I don’t respect Trump disavowing his decision and blaming Biden when things did not go as expected

I would give Trump more credit,

But you're a lying pile of shit with no honor, no integrity, and not much intelligence.

but his MAGA followers refused to get vaccinated and is a major reason why vaccines were not more effective

Oh, is that how "vaccines" work, Dr. Shitflinger? :rofl:

Say shitflinger, didn't Trump in fact produce the mRNA sequencer - which is not a vaccine and nothing like a vaccine?

I actually give Trump credit for getting us out of Afghanistan. It was like ripping off a bandage and ignoring those who urged us to keep an occupying force.

I don’t respect Trump disavowing his decision and blaming Biden when things did not go as expected
agreed it’s hard to cast all the blame on xiden…the chinese and russian propaganda the dnc paid for, dembots they voted for him and were useful idiots for putin are to blame too..trump should of expected the cult would help the terrorist win by putting xiden in charge to surrender the way he did

agreed it’s hard to cast all the blame on xiden…the chinese and russian propaganda the dnc paid for, dembots they voted for him and were useful idiots for putin are to blame too..trump should of expected the cult would help the terrorist win by putting xiden in charge to surrender the way he did
Word Salad

They had other health problems that were managed until COVID came along. Do you mean to sound like an insufferable prick?
I mean EVERY WORD I SAY TO YOU.

Your side ATTACKED OFF LABEL DRUGS that saved lives ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Why did you MURDER AMERICANS?

I say it like it is...........you don't like it.........when you get mad I'm gonna throw salt on your wounds...........Your side doesn't like it when people tell it like it is today.

Example......I'm minding my own business.........someone says.......I'M GAY AND PROUD......shoves a mic in my face......WELL GOOD FOR YOU NOW GO AWAY.

Why are you mean to me..........i SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Later it's LOOK HOW EVIL THEY ARE TO ME........LIES...........PRAVDA.........and nothing more...........We don't give a shit what you do............just don't keep pushing your proud on me........LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE........and I'll leave you alone

But you have to push............MY TRANSGENDER CHILD HAS TO USE THE GIRLS BATHROOM..........then we SAY FUCK YOU AND THE DONKEY YOU RODE IN ON.

This is ALL BS........USED TO DIVIDE OUR COUNTRY.

Last edited:
Never let a crisis go to waste....OK, but when everything is a crisis people start calling BS a lot quicker.
they found that card worked so they milked the tit dry.

now it's crying wolf and people are tired of it.

Forum List

Back