Is there anything in the democrat party that isn't a crisis?

While his polling is low, no doubt about it. He is still averaging a point over Trump in all polls (rather than cherry picking)

You do tend to lie a great deal.

From Newspeak, not exactly a "right wing" source

While his polling is low, no doubt about it. He is still averaging a point over Trump in all polls (rather than cherry picking)

bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! the left owns the msm and social media and most of the polling done is swayed to favor the homosexual left ! the real numbers are probably 10 points lower ...

are you saying that the majority of white senior citizens that are vacced arent republicans ? lol ! whatever clown !

I can't find any recent reporting however as of April 2021 seniors who are democrats (95%) were more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans (78%).

Hopefully by now Republicans have caught up.

You do tend to lie a great deal.

From Newspeak, not exactly a "right wing" source

I obviously didn't lie as I provided a source (more current than yours btw) that is an average of all polls to include Rasmussen where as you are cherry picking polls that are 2 months old and Biden has come back a little in some polls since then.

bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! the left owns the msm and social media and most of the polling done is swayed to favor the homosexual left ! the real numbers are probably 10 points lower ...

There is nothing in your post to take seriously.

You're saying you didn't vote for Biden and don't fanatically promote the fascist democrat party?

:lmao:

Everything I have posted is factual and supported.

You, not so much.

Given that you are part of the pedocrat left, I SURE don't want anything to do with the fantasies in your head.

You calling an entire political party a bunch of pedos is not factual nor is it supported.

God, I sure hope the idiots who run this place are proud.

the plague was released onto the world by democrat ally China [a leftist country].the riots and looting and burning were committed by leftists . the recession was enabled because of democrat Governor's locking their states down for months ... these are all facts ! but facts mean nothing to idiots like you ...

Wow, you guys don't hold Trump accountable for anything, do you. It's like someone else was president from 2017 to 2021.

Most of us just wish someone else had been president.

Wow, you guys don't hold Trump accountable for anything, do you. It's like someone else was president from 2017 to 2021.

Trump was the victim is what they cry.

you think we wouldn’t of had the chinese virus if someone else were president?

Forum List

Back