Is There Anything Trump Won't Lie About?

Mistaken, but not totally wrong.

There were muslims in patterson NJ celebrating on 9/11, but it was not for the fall of the twin towers, it was a wedding celebration. It was over a hundred people but not thousands.

There were reports of jews davening as they watched the towers in flames being mistaken for dancing and celebration. People across NYC and NJ that could see the towers or smoke were taking photos in disbelief. There was even a exhibition of many of those images in the weeks that followed, and later a book of those images.

He, like most of us, also saw on TV the celebration through the muslim world when they found out about the attack. Many were flashing pictures of OBL and handing out candy, even burning US flags.

I have no doubt much of that day and the weeks that followed was a mass blur for many people.

Not the first time candidates were confused about the facts.

There were muslims in patterson NJ celebrating on 9/11, but it was not for the fall of the twin towers, it was a wedding celebration. It was over a hundred people but not thousands.

There were reports of jews davening as they watched the towers in flames being mistaken for dancing and celebration. People across NYC and NJ that could see the towers or smoke were taking photos in disbelief. There was even a exhibition of many of those images in the weeks that followed, and later a book of those images.

He, like most of us, also saw on TV the celebration through the muslim world when they found out about the attack. Many were flashing pictures of OBL and handing out candy, even burning US flags.

I have no doubt much of that day and the weeks that followed was a mass blur for many people.

Mistaken? More like purposefully deceptive.

So Trump shows libtard tendencies?

Trump saw muslims in Patterson celebrating on 9/11. He might not have know the reason but it stuck in his head. Celebrating on 9/11 became celebrating because of 9/11. Muslims out on Atlantic Ave in NYC were mistaken by some as celebration at the time. Any place of muslims gathering that day was suspect as celebration or support for the attack. Even muslims buying sweets became a question that day.

People across the country were in shock and looking for someone to blame. Eventually most incidence were cleared up, but for a time most muslims were looking at with caution. There are still some that for the most ignorant reasoning believe in various conspiracy theories and not the al qaida hijackers.

Same thing after 7/7 and even friday 13th, there are a few outspoken that believe others, not muslims, are to blame.

Someone seeking office, like Trump and Carson, should check facts before making controversial statements and inciting the public.
The fact that they are mistaken is not unusual, but speaking so publicly off the cuff is wrong. Both should have someone in their staff put together taking point for them instead of letting just blurt out what ever come to the top of their head

Maybe a dog training collar that can zap them everytime they open their mouth without checking the fact before? Maybe a cattle prod up their ars?

Most politicians seem to say stupid things while running for office. It is almost a given. There are clips and quotes a plenty.

If you are looking for someone that never said the wrong thing, no one would ever be elected.

Has he said "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".? And has he said that 35 times?

Obozo is the biggest liar in history..

A candidate for office who lies to pander to his base?

Well I can tell you down here in Florida at FIT the Muslims had a celebration on 9/11 and it wasn't to mourn the victims.

The police were there in force to stop anyone from getting on to the grounds of FIT.

The peaceful Muslim religion.

Well I can tell you down here in Florida at FIT the Muslims had a celebration on 9/11 and it wasn't to mourn the victims.

The police were there in force to stop anyone from getting on to the grounds of FIT.

Great, finally some evidence! Please post the links, photo's video and whatever to prove the celebration in Florida so we can clear this up.

Has he said "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".? And has he said that 35 times?

So you admit Trump is a liar, you just have an opinion that Obama is a liar too.

Great, finally some evidence! Please post the links, photo's video and whatever to prove the celebration in Florida so we can clear this up.

Can't. The guy who told me about it is a construction worker who was going by FIT on his way to work. He stopped to see what was going on and one of the LEO's told him.

Oh and you won't find any proof on the internet. I looked.

It is what it is and you can believe it or not. Not skin off my ass either way.

I respectfully object. Barry and the Clintons represent three of the most egregious liars in history. And they're fawned over by dims everywhere because they're so good at their craft.

Not aware of what happened in Florida on 9/11, but I was aware of an incident of a muslim student related years later

Hate Crime: Saudi Student Charged for Spitting on White People in FL

Can't. The guy who told me about it is a construction worker who was going by FIT on his way to work. He stopped to see what was going on and one of the LEO's told him.

Count me as one who believes Trump is a bald-faced liar. Have you seen the clips where his supporters were asked about it and they all said it doesn't matter? As for the 911 Celebrations by Muslims or Jews or pygmies or whoever is the villain of the day, it would be pretty stupid to show approval enmasse when the rest of the country is so outraged, and I just don't believe there was any kind of public display. However, it does remind me of the story that when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, Hitler danced. And so did Winston Churchill.

Count me as one who believes Trump is a bald-faced liar. Have you seen the clips where his supporters were asked about it and they all said it doesn't matter? As for the 911 Celebrations by Muslims or Jews or pygmies or whoever is the villain of the day, it would be pretty stupid to show approval enmasse when the rest of the country is so outraged, and I just don't believe there was any kind of public display. However, it does remind me of the story that when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, Hitler danced. And so did Winston Churchill.

To each his own. Believe as you wish. Its a free country.

Forum List

Back