Is there NO real replacement of the ACA?

Don't need one. Shit can the fucking thing. Idiots who went on exchange on their own can suffer. People who were forced, need to get a free medical pass from government until they can get private insurance.

See how the far left is more interested in running debunked religious narratives than existing in reality?

But then again "We have to pass it before we find out what is in it", should be good enough for any far left drone!

hey, fuck head.....Just go on and post the right wingers' plan that covers everybody at less cost....

Can you do that? Yes or No?

Otherwise, go sit on your toilet for your next bullshit to post.

Why should I post reality over and over again to you, when you did not get it the first few hundred times?

Silly far left drone!

President Trump has been in office less than a month and democrats have been dragging their feet about the inevitable cabinet appointments. Years ago Nancy Pelosi told us "you will see what's in the ACA after it's voted on". Pelosi didn't read it. The printed law weighs as much as a liberal congressperson. Take a deep breath lefties. Change is coming.

Why should I post reality over and over again to you, when you did not get it the first few hundred times?

In other words, you got NOTHING !!!!!! (what an asshole)......

Funny . If the ACA is such a horrible thing, why "replace " it???

Or is it actually a good thing. That's why the GOP never really tried to get rid of it . They like it .

In other words, you got NOTHING !!!!!! (what an asshole)......

No just proving that you will deny reality even though this has been posted many times over an over..

Just a far left drone to deny reality, they must seriously think that the internet does not exist!

I will say it again. It is impossible to have guaranteed issue without universal enrollment, OR, government subsidized insurance companies.There is only one solution, and that is universal coverage of the same model as Medicare. But, in spite of the fact that every industrialized nation on earth has that, except us, the Right is going to go into panic mode that the commies are taking over.

I will say it again. It is impossible to have guaranteed issue without universal enrollment, OR, government subsidized insurance companies.There is only one solution, and that is universal coverage of the same model as Medicare. But, in spite of the fact that every industrialized nation on earth has that, except us, the Right is going to go into panic mode that the commies are taking over.
Just go ahead and come out and admit you don't understand freedom.

It's been running for years now. We have seen what happens. Failure.

Hey moron, The ACA is a "good" strategey for your fellow morons to run against (the ol' repeal part) but the bitch for your ilk is replacing it...

The orange clown just told his idiotic base that its NOT repeal and replace form day ONE as the promise he ran on.........now it may be a year, or.........

(nad right wingers just bend over, as usual)......LOL

Funny . If the ACA is such a horrible thing, why "replace " it???

Or is it actually a good thing. That's why the GOP never really tried to get rid of it . They like it .
Then why aren't they using it? LOL!

ACA Replacement : the free market

The free market means that poor people go without healthcare. Americans don't want that.

No just proving that you will deny reality even though this has been posted many times over an over..

Well, be a "compassionate conservative" scum bucket and POST that great plan again......You know, that plan that would cover EVERYBODY, better and for less money as Trump brainwashed your ilk to believe......Yeah......THAT one......LOL

The free market means that poor people go without healthcare. Americans don't want that.
Anything the government forces on you and then penalizes you if you don't have it is wrong.

Typical commie buttstain thinks a forced tax is funny.

Anything the government forces on you and then penalizes you if you don't have it is wrong.

Maybe in your country.

Forum List

Back