Is there NO real replacement of the ACA?

The "Achilles' heel" for conservatives in congress is that they have NO idea on how to replace the ACA.....

No proposed system can ensure people with HC who also have a serious pre-existing condition (like women of child-bearing age?) WITHOUT also mandating that healthy, younger people also purchase insurance....THAT is the logic of the ACA, like it or not.

So, the only options for elected right wingers are: Go back to what the system was before the ACA (and watch the consequences to their sorry hides)......OR, adopt a Medicare-for-all option (which would send the clueless base into a frenzy of lynchings.)

So, which will it be?
For decades the Republicans did not want to interfere with the free market making profits from Americans who fall ill. A federal government plan was off the table. But by promising 20,000,000+ Americans who are enrolled in the Affordable Care Act, that they will replace it, they now are talking about a federal health plan. This is the ultimate victory of President Obama..

LOL, come up with that all by yourself didya?
You read it from no-one else.

The "Achilles' heel" for conservatives in congress is that they have NO idea on how to replace the ACA.....

No proposed system can ensure people with HC who also have a serious pre-existing condition (like women of child-bearing age?) WITHOUT also mandating that healthy, younger people also purchase insurance....THAT is the logic of the ACA, like it or not.

So, the only options for elected right wingers are: Go back to what the system was before the ACA (and watch the consequences to their sorry hides)......OR, adopt a Medicare-for-all option (which would send the clueless base into a frenzy of lynchings.)

So, which will it be?

Why does everything have to be black and white? On one hand the insuring of the sick and people with pre-existing conditions is a must for our society. On the other hand the young fronting the bill for the sick and/or elderly is not covering the cost. Health insurers are breaking under the cost

Is UHC the solution? Not even a liberal like Obama could get it through with both Democratic Houses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is UHC the solution? Not even a liberal like Obama could get it through with both Democratic Houses.

Actually, UHC is the best solution.......Obama was faced with a possible depression when he had both chambers of congress....You may have noticed that he fixed the economy FIRST (as he should have) and only tackled the ACA when congress shifted in 2010.

So, which will it be?
and that's one of the reasons Obammycare will fail because young people realize it's cheaper to pay the tax penalty than to buy the insurance and if they need it they can buy it use it then dump it only to buy it again when they need it the next time

So, which will it be?

Why does everything have to be black and white? On one hand the insuring of the sick and people with pre-existing conditions is a must for our society. On the other hand the young fronting the bill for the sick and/or elderly is not covering the cost. Health insurers are breaking under the cost

The young should feel a moral obligation to care about their parents and grandparents, those who were their teachers, and a generation who are passing-on the nation's interests to the youth. Society's health depends on people acting unselfishly.

So, which will it be?

The young should feel a moral obligation to care about their parents and grandparents, those who were their teachers, and a generation who are passing-on the nation's interests to the youth. Society's health depends on people acting unselfishly.

With a healthy dose of compulsory taxation ;)

and if they need it they can buy it use it then dump it only to buy it again when they need it the next time

"Brilliant".......you should then ONLY buy car insurance AFTER you've had an accident.

So, which will it be?

With a healthy dose of compulsory taxation ;)
Yes indeed, taxation is a mechanism necessary to fund public policy.

and if they need it they can buy it use it then dump it only to buy it again when they need it the next time

"Brilliant".......you should then ONLY buy car insurance AFTER you've had an accident.
Ah but car insurance doesn't cover preexisting conditions now does it?

No one can ever get turned down for health insurance for any reason anymore remember?

So, which will it be?
For decades the Republicans did not want to interfere with the free market making profits from Americans who fall ill. A federal government plan was off the table. But by promising 20,000,000+ Americans who are enrolled in the Affordable Care Act, that they will replace it, they now are talking about a federal health plan. This is the ultimate victory of President Obama..

I've been saying since the first day of the ACA, which is why I posted the video of Obama being honest for perhaps the first time in his life talking to the Unions about what he wanted ;)
Sorry.

As a young man, I was drafted to go and be fodder during the Vietnam war.......It wasn't really that I had a great desire to be stuck in a jungle getting my ass shot off......I was told that I would be going there to protect my parents, grandparents and everyone else and that I needed to make that sacrifice (which could have been a lot worse than paying a HC premium)......

Right wing morons see the paying of a premium a grave invasion of privacy, and NOT the invasion of privacy in being drafted.

So, which will it be?

I've been saying since the first day of the ACA, which is why I posted the video of Obama being honest for perhaps the first time in his life talking to the Unions about what he wanted ;)
Sorry.
Do forgive me for not noticing your posts.

lol it's illegitimate because somehow our system doesn't grant the RWnuts the power to control the government every single year regardless of the outcomes of elections?

that is pretty fucking insane.
Carbhead does not even read my posts but nonetheless feels compelled to comment on them. What an asshole.

lol. Is there a grownup version of that post, as in, one that might actually contest the substance of my post?
Tell you what, big man, when you start posting substance then I will start contesting it. Thus far I have only seen derpish horse shit.

Did you or did you not claim that the ACA was passed in a lame duck session of Congress?
Got to pass in both houses: the House and Senate. "Oh they call me Bill..."
Ok, Carb, unlike you I am able to stand up like a decent man and admit when I make a mistake. I made a mistake. The ACA was passed, went through reconciliation, and was signed into law before the midterms in Nov. 2010. I went back and fact checked. I was apparently mistaken, and perhaps thinking about some other sleazy move done by the Democrats between the election and seating the new Congress. So as much as it pains me to admit to a leftist scum bag that I am wrong, I will admit it to you, Carb. I was wrong.

So, which will it be?

Sorry.
Do forgive me for not noticing your posts.

Don't really care but hey, watch and learn.

Carbhead does not even read my posts but nonetheless feels compelled to comment on them. What an asshole.

lol. Is there a grownup version of that post, as in, one that might actually contest the substance of my post?
Tell you what, big man, when you start posting substance then I will start contesting it. Thus far I have only seen derpish horse shit.

Did you or did you not claim that the ACA was passed in a lame duck session of Congress?
Got to pass in both houses: the House and Senate. "Oh they call me Bill..."
Ok, Carb, unlike you I am able to stand up like a decent man and admit when I make a mistake.

Oh oh, be careful with that, it may just cure you from winger nuttery.

Forum List

Back