Is there NO real replacement of the ACA?

Carbhead does not even read my posts but nonetheless feels compelled to comment on them. What an asshole.

lol. Is there a grownup version of that post, as in, one that might actually contest the substance of my post?
Tell you what, big man, when you start posting substance then I will start contesting it. Thus far I have only seen derpish horse shit.

Did you or did you not claim that the ACA was passed in a lame duck session of Congress?
Got to pass in both houses: the House and Senate. "Oh they call me Bill..."

The Democrats did not lose the Senate in 2010, so you're claim that the People had voted against the ACA is a lie.

2010 we took the House from you.
2012 we took the Senate from you.
2016 we took the Presidency from you. The ACA is a huge part of that, but you know that you are simply being willfully obtuse.

2016 we took the Presidency from you. The ACA is a huge part of that, but you know that you are simply being willfully obtuse.

What you really have "taken" is FULL responsibility for the upcoming fuck-ups.....LOL

they aren't gonna try, and Obamacare is off the gop agenda till 2018 at the earliest. And tax reform is qWagired as well. But TRUMP CAN TWEET

It is up to us...the few left-leaning posters on here to remind the Trumpsters of the quicksand they've just stepped into....They won't like it, as evidenced by their hapless attempts to cling to their delusions.

Nothing at all would be better than the heinously expensive and idiotic shit show that is Ocommiecare.

Excellent retort, Cpt. Crunch.......Run on that and see what happens.

I'd opt for real health insurance/law reform over mandates and other such shit. You can't dump millions who have not paid a dime in premiums on the health insurance rolls and not expect premiums to skyrocket.

I agree and Rand Paul has a pretty good replacement for the ACA.

What you really have "taken" is FULL responsibility for the upcoming fuck-ups.....LOL

That's one way to look at it, but then we just spent 8 years watching one of the biggest fuck-ups I'm History do his best to ruin a great nation

lol. Is there a grownup version of that post, as in, one that might actually contest the substance of my post?
Tell you what, big man, when you start posting substance then I will start contesting it. Thus far I have only seen derpish horse shit.

Did you or did you not claim that the ACA was passed in a lame duck session of Congress?

The Democrats did not lose the Senate in 2010, so you're claim that the People had voted against the ACA is a lie.

and haven't done a fucking thing with them .... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump had plenty of time to lower his approval ratings .. relax.

Nothing at all would be better than the heinously expensive and idiotic shit show that is Ocommiecare.

Excellent retort, Cpt. Crunch.......Run on that and see what happens.

I'd opt for real health insurance/law reform over mandates and other such shit. You can't dump millions who have not paid a dime in premiums on the health insurance rolls and not expect premiums to skyrocket.

I agree and Rand Paul has a pretty good replacement for the ACA.

The genie is already out of the bottle here. High Deductible HSA Qualified plans will be even less of a help to the folks who need it than the ACA was/is. The Right will have to adjust their thinking here

and haven't done a fucking thing with them .... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not to worry son, the Mediocre Negro is no longer there to block everything.

but then we just spent 8 years watching one of the biggest fuck-ups I'm History do his best to ruin a great nation

The bolded part is quite telling about you and your ilk, don't you think?...................LOL

Completely destroying the existing health care system and replacing it with such a lie-based, piece of crap is not easily replaced. It's easier to 'F*' something up than to 'UN-F*' something...as Obama and his ACA has demonstrated.

you've had the house and the senate for the last 4 years, and all you did was bitch about how worthless Obama was..

just like you're doing right bow.

dumbasses ...

Completely destroying the existing health care system and replacing it with such a lie-based, piece of crap is not easily replaced. It's easier to 'F*' something up than to 'UN-F*' something...as Obama and his ACA has demonstrated.

Soooooo, Trump's mantra that he would "repeal and replace....simultaneously the ACA" was all bullshit?

Thanks for the confirmation......LOL

you've had the house and the senate for the last 4 years, and all you did was bitch about how worthless Obama was..

dumbasses ...

You really are not a bright individual.

The facts are not obtuse.

One fact is that if the GOP wasn't in a panic over how to replace the ACA, and with what, we'd have seen the repeal by now.

The facts are not obtuse.

One fact is that if the GOP wasn't in a panic over how to replace the ACA, and with what, we'd have seen the repeal by now.

Facts? You are ignorant of them, they've sure been lazy these 3 full weeks of this Administration. (rolling eyes)

The genie is already out of the bottle here. High Deductible HSA Qualified plans will be even less of a help to the folks who need it than the ACA was/is. The Right will have to adjust their thinking here. I keep telling you folks, just because YOU Lefty's are abjectly blind partisan's in no way means everyone is.

dumbasses ...

You really are not a bright individual.

bla bla bla ... deflect inept RW horseshit to someone else .. the second part of the equation, add ignorance, and you have total fail.

be proud.

Soooooo, Trump's mantra that he would "repeal and replace....simultaneously the ACA" was all bullshit? Thanks for the confirmation......LOL
Please allow me to correct your IGNORANCE you have put on display....

'Repeal and Replace' is not a Trump 'mantra' - the GOP has been saying it the last several years. (Where have YOU been?)

I also said it is EASIER to f* things up, as Obama / libs have demonstrated, than to fix them, not impossible.

Forum List

Back