Is there one single Democrat policy aimed to benefit the best of and the bulk of Americans?

Social security is one of the absolute greatest things this nation has ever done....ever. how many millions upon millions it has helped.

Absolutely not, Democratic Policies are only beneficial to immigrants and perverts

Just for shits and giggles, I looked at their party platform on democrats.org.

Well let's see:

"Democrats will push back against North Korean aggression and press China to play by the rules. We will stand up to Beijing on unfair trade practices, currency manipulation, censorship of the internet, piracy, and cyberattacks..."

:laughing0301:

"A strong and secure Israel is vital to the United States because we share overarching strategic interests and the common values of democracy, equality, tolerance, and pluralism. That is why we will always support Israel’s right to defend itself, including by retaining its qualitative military edge..."

"Democrats believe one of the best ways to innovate, prosper, and create good-paying jobs is to make more in America, which is why we firmly support American manufacturing with a “Make it in America” plan...."

"Democrats believe we must break down all the barriers holding Americans back and restore the basic bargain that built America’s mighty middle class: If you work hard and play by the rules, you can get ahead and stay ahead..."

"Democrats are committed to reforming our criminal justice system and ending mass incarceration...."

Anyone really believe this bullshit? :laughing0301:
Sounds like they stole most of Trumps play book. Lol

What are you saying? That they might even try to run some old white rich guy or something?

:lmao:

I’m genuinely curious about this as my daughters and I sit here talking about it?
Is there even one?

Social Security

Farm Subsides.

Social Security is going bankrupt, and pays out less than if you invested that money in a 401k.

Farm subsidies are wrong and should end....

Have anything real?
Why is it that Social Security is always said to be going bankrupt, but welfare never is?

Social Security relies on individuals paying into the program, welfare does not.

Just for shits and giggles, I looked at their party platform on democrats.org.

Well let's see:

"Democrats will push back against North Korean aggression and press China to play by the rules. We will stand up to Beijing on unfair trade practices, currency manipulation, censorship of the internet, piracy, and cyberattacks..."

"A strong and secure Israel is vital to the United States because we share overarching strategic interests and the common values of democracy, equality, tolerance, and pluralism. That is why we will always support Israel’s right to defend itself, including by retaining its qualitative military edge..."

"Democrats believe one of the best ways to innovate, prosper, and create good-paying jobs is to make more in America, which is why we firmly support American manufacturing with a “Make it in America” plan...."

"Democrats believe we must break down all the barriers holding Americans back and restore the basic bargain that built America’s mighty middle class: If you work hard and play by the rules, you can get ahead and stay ahead..."

"Democrats are committed to reforming our criminal justice system and ending mass incarceration...."

Anyone really believe this bullshit? :laughing0301:
Sounds like they stole most of Trumps play book. Lol

What are you saying? That they might even try to run some old white rich guy or something?

:lmao:
Who knows? Lol. A few years ago they stole all the civil rights bills since our beginning that had been sponsored by and passed by Republicans and put them on their page stating they were theirs. Fortunately, that did not go unnoticed for long and they were forced to take it down.

I’m genuinely curious about this as my daughters and I sit here talking about it?
Is there even one?

No. It shows most in their abandonment of families. Families could be the universal glue for us. Instead Democrats promote policies to dismantle the family and then campaign to the broken remnants ie single impoverished mothers.

Is there even one?
Of course you don't know what Democrats want. Healthcare for all living wage paid parental leave daycare cheap college and training taxing the rich their fair share great infrastructure and vacations, ID card to end illegal immigration scam by the GOP.

Is there even one?

Social Security

Farm Subsides.

Social Security is going bankrupt, and pays out less than if you invested that money in a 401k.

Have anything real?
Why is it that Social Security is always said to be going bankrupt, but welfare never is?

Social Security relies on individuals paying into the program, welfare does not.
So if everyone stopped paying taxes, welfare would continue?

Is there even one?

Benefit this

Maybe if the dumbass democrats,(but I repeat myself) would allow the President to do other than defend himself with bullshit impeachment, he might be able to do more...
LOL You mean like republicans prevented Obama from doing more??? IMO Trump has done enough ,enough to kick his lying ass out of the WH

Is there even one?

Social Security

Farm Subsides.

Have anything real?

Yep, afraid so and if everyone stopped contributing to Social Security that would stop too.

Is there even one?

Benefit this

Maybe if the dumbass democrats,(but I repeat myself) would allow the President to do other than defend himself with bullshit impeachment, he might be able to do more...
LOL You mean like republicans prevented Obama from doing more??? IMO Trump has done enough ,enough to kick his lying ass out of the WH
Most of what Obama wanted he got, because of the spineless establishment Republicants. It was when Obama tried to Fundamentally Transform America into a shithole that the People said to put a stop to that 2 bit dictator. Shame you are too stupid to know better, you would of seen why President Trump was elected. Dumbass.

Is there even one?

Benefit this

Most of what Obama wanted he got, because of the spineless establishment Republicants. It was when Obama tried to Fundamentally Transform America into a shithole that the People said to put a stop to that 2 bit dictator. Shame you are too stupid to know better, you would of seen why President Trump was elected. Dumbass.
You really need for me to cut and paste what the scumbag McConnell said about Obama ?? And BTW what did the people think of Obama on his way out ?? And what do they think of this low life POS in the WH now?

Is there even one?

Benefit this

You really need for me to cut and paste what the scumbag McConnell said about Obama ?? And BTW what did the people think of Obama on his way out ?? And what do they think of this low life POS in the WH now?

When you say “the people” do you mean wetbacks, white guilt whackos, pole puffers and rug munchers, chicks with dicks and feminazis, criminals and lowlife degenerates?
Well, they all loved that filthy Kenyan so of course they hate Trump.

Is there even one?

Social Security

Farm Subsides.

Have anything real?

Because social security was supposed to be based on a trust that people paying into it during their working years would get it back during their retirement years.

The government started using that money and pilfered the fund to where it's almost exhausted. Add to that, that there are currently more pulling out of it than putting in to it, and the people working now, are paying for the people who are receiving now. the trust is on it's way to being insolvent.

Welfare was never based on a trust, but always just a direct tax, which means it cant go bankrupt because there was never any fund, or trust in which people were to draw off of.

Forum List

Back