Is there one single Democrat policy aimed to benefit the best of and the bulk of Americans?

I’m genuinely curious about this as my daughters and I sit here talking about it?
Is there even one?
while talking with your girls, is there one republican policy that is aimed to benefit the best of and the bulk of, Americans, that you came up with? just curious...

I’m genuinely curious about this as my daughters and I sit here talking about it?
Is there even one?
while talking with your girls, is there one republican policy that is aimed to benefit the best of and the bulk of, Americans, that you came up with? just curious...
Record unemployment

Tax cuts that put hundreds back on your pocket.

Illegal invaders that we are trying successfully to stop cost us and our children BILLIONS to care forcthem... with the prospects that crime on our citizens will diminish.

Want more like the economy, foreign policy., over 4 million jobs created, highest middle class salaries on the average...ever!

More?

No, not a single one. Democrats want to destroy Americans, benefits are not the way to do so.

Is there even one?

Benefit this

Maybe if the dumbass democrats,(but I repeat myself) would allow the President to do other than defend himself with bullshit impeachment, he might be able to do more...
LOL You mean like republicans prevented Obama from doing more??? IMO Trump has done enough ,enough to kick his lying ass out of the WH
Most of what Obama wanted he got, because of the spineless establishment Republicants. It was when Obama tried to Fundamentally Transform America into a shithole that the People said to put a stop to that 2 bit dictator. Shame you are too stupid to know better, you would of seen why President Trump was elected. Dumbass.
You really need for me to cut and paste what the scumbag McConnell said about Obama ?? And BTW what did the people think of Obama on his way out ?? And what do they think of this low life POS in the WH now?
Oh, you are talking about the SCJ that Obama couldn't appoint?

Joe Biden Argued for Delaying Supreme Court Picks in 1992
WASHINGTON — As a senator more than two decades ago, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. argued that President George Bush should delay filling a Supreme Court vacancy, should one arise, until the presidential election was over, and that it was “essential” that the Senate refuse to confirm a nominee to the court until then.

Social Security

Farm Subsides.

Social Security is going bankrupt, and pays out less than if you invested that money in a 401k.

Farm subsidies are wrong and should end....

Have anything real?
Why is it that Social Security is always said to be going bankrupt, but welfare never is?

Social Security relies on individuals paying into the program, welfare does not.
So if everyone stopped paying taxes, welfare would continue?
Because social security was supposed to be based on a trust that people paying into it during their working years would get it back during their retirement years.

The government started using that money and pilfered the fund to where it's almost exhausted. Add to that, that there are currently more pulling out of it than putting in to it, and the people working now, are paying for the people who are receiving now. the trust is on it's way to being insolvent.

Welfare was never based on a trust, but always just a direct tax, which means it cant go bankrupt because there was never any fund, or trust in which people were to draw off of.
Back when SS was created the life span was just over 60 years....FDR was not taking into account a longer life span, which as typical of a dumass liberal, never looking to the future.

Social Security is going bankrupt, and pays out less than if you invested that money in a 401k.

Farm subsidies are wrong and should end....

Have anything real?
Why is it that Social Security is always said to be going bankrupt, but welfare never is?

Social Security relies on individuals paying into the program, welfare does not.
Because social security was supposed to be based on a trust that people paying into it during their working years would get it back during their retirement years.

The government started using that money and pilfered the fund to where it's almost exhausted. Add to that, that there are currently more pulling out of it than putting in to it, and the people working now, are paying for the people who are receiving now. the trust is on it's way to being insolvent.

Welfare was never based on a trust, but always just a direct tax, which means it cant go bankrupt because there was never any fund, or trust in which people were to draw off of.
Back when SS was created the life span was just over 60 years....FDR was not taking into account a longer life span, which as typical of a dumass liberal, never looking to the future.

FDR also didn't take into account politicians robbing SS.

Stolen from our children and grandchildren for cheap propaganda purposes.

Have you bitched about the dough being spent on illegals yet?
Again, we, those with a sane mind can not buy your bullshit until you do.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about these days.

I’m not sure what that means or what that has to do with your ignorance...but I know he was right when he said.... “I’ll have those Ni@@ers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

There has never been a SS lockbox, that has been a lie since conception.

Stolen from our children and grandchildren for cheap propaganda purposes.
Notice how this retard hasn't said shit about the bloatation of the federal government that has stolen money from our children and grandchildren. Nothing like agencies buying 70in OLED TVs for their use in those offices of theirs.

There has never been a SS lockbox, that has been a lie since conception.
Kindly provide credible cites for your lunatic lie

Forum List

Back