Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

To be clear, there is systematic oppression in this country. Just not based on race.
It is based on wealth, individuality etc

No matter how you excuse it to yourself, you're a lazy whiner. And I'm already over the "way you present yourself". I was over it from the first time I said, "No proof? Full of shit", and promptly relegated you to "gives everyone else a bad name."

For the record, people don't look down on you because of race; they do it because they actually met you.
No matter how much crying you do about this, you were still wrong. You want this officially adjudicated?

No matter how much you try to twist this into you not looking like a jackass, you still do.

We're done. You said it, you couldn't prove it, you whined for someone else to do the work for you, EXACTLY like you handle everything else in your life. You're not a failure because you're "oppressed by racism"; you're a failure because you're lazy, stupid, and a bitch, and "racism" is just the excuse you use to justify those things.

I think you'll find that when you stop being a shrieking virago and actually contribute something useful to the world around you, you'll find that the "racism" you encounter will largely vanish.

We know what it is, you are the one with the problem.
Evidently not! Not one of you have posted anything relevant to back up your bullshit. Not ONE relevant thing.

Before I talk about you being stupid as hell, just what exactly do you think systemic racism is? I mean what are you looking for, a law that specifically says blacks can't work here? Are you that damn dumb you actually think because that is not a law that it is not done? You know that it is. You've probably have done it yourself. So why are you asking for proof? This gaslighting shit you whites play here tests the patience. Then you start crying when you get cussed out. You want a civil conversation, cut the fucking bullshit. Your punk ass says there is no such thing, then prove it. How about we do that? Because you've be shown plenty and what has been said was backed more than sufficiently.
If the system doesnt oppress, but individuals do, then how is it systematic oppression?
Please explain how that makes sense to anyone besides complete retards.
You are claiming it exists, so why dont you back your own shit up? 46 pages in, and NOTHING.
Stop being a whiny little kunt and put up.

Show us how the system doesn't oppress.

Or.

STFU.
You claim it does and fail to prove it 20 times so you switch to me proving it doesnt?
How do i do that? Post every law and policy in the country?
Dumbfuck :lol:

No here was no change. The fact is you were shown the evidence and you still ask for proof. Therefore you need to show how systemic racism doesn't exist.

Evidently not! Not one of you have posted anything relevant to back up your bullshit. Not ONE relevant thing.

Before I talk about you being stupid as hell, just what exactly do you think systemic racism is? I mean what are you looking for, a law that specifically says blacks can't work here? Are you that damn dumb you actually think because that is not a law that it is not done? You know that it is. You've probably have done it yourself. So why are you asking for proof? This gaslighting shit you whites play here tests the patience. Then you start crying when you get cussed out. You want a civil conversation, cut the fucking bullshit. Your punk ass says there is no such thing, then prove it. How about we do that? Because you've be shown plenty and what has been said was backed more than sufficiently.
If the system doesnt oppress, but individuals do, then how is it systematic oppression?
You are claiming it exists, so why dont you back your own shit up? 46 pages in, and NOTHING.

Or.

STFU.
You claim it does and fail to prove it 20 times so you switch to me proving it doesnt?

No here was no change. The fact is you were shown the evidence and you still ask for proof. Therefore you need to show how systemic racism doesn't exist.
TNHarley is kind of slow or willfully ignorant. No matter what proof of systemic racism you show him he wont or cant understand it.

Or.

STFU.

You did not show me evidence of systematic oppression. You showed examples of bigotry and bias.
Try again.

OP said:

Yes, it's literally the dictionary definition of the word.
But what if a race IS superior at this point in time? Is telling the truth racist?

A race cannot be superior if the race creates a system where the rules do not allow everyone the same opportunity for the same amount of time. Only inferior competitors need head starts to win.

You asked for the truth.

Or.

STFU.

TNHarley is kind of slow or willfully ignorant. No matter what proof of systemic racism you show him he wont or cant understand it.
Systematic oppression is when a woman doesnt get a job because of her hair"
retarded-boy.gif

Or.

STFU.

You did not show me evidence of systematic oppression. You showed examples of bigotry and bias.
Try again.

That's all part of it fool.

Or.

STFU.

retarded-boy.gif
Yes. Thats just one form of systemic racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
OP said:

Yes, it's literally the dictionary definition of the word.
But what if a race IS superior at this point in time? Is telling the truth racist?

A race cannot be superior if the race creates a system where the rules do not allow everyone the same opportunity for the same amount of time. Only inferior competitors need head starts to win.

You asked for the truth.
An entire race of people cant be superior or inferior to another entire race of people. It isnt impossible.

Or.

STFU.

retarded-boy.gif
racism and oppression isnt the same thing.

retarded-boy.gif
racism and oppression isnt the same thing.
Oppression is a direct result of racism.

tenor.gif

Oppression - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back