Is This A Tad......Crass?

Did you say 'villain'???

View attachment 638549
Right. You guys paint a pretty good dumbass, but villain, just ain't cutting it. Better hope "dumbass" is enough. Might be, if you don't insist on a Trumper that might destroy the adherence to free election with the vote counting whether they lose or not. If we have to give up elections that count and peaceful transition as the founding father envisioned, hell with that. I'd have to go with Joe again, knowing we can vote our way out, as long as votes still count.

Right. You guys paint a pretty good dumbass, but villain, just ain't cutting it. Better hope "dumbass" is enough. Might be, if you don't insist on a Trumper that might destroy the adherence to free election with the vote counting whether they lose or not. If we have to give up elections that count and peaceful transition as the founding father envisioned, hell with that. I'd have to go with Joe again, knowing we can vote our way out, as long as votes still count.

Always amusing that moi....English is my second language....must teach it to dunces who, I assume, consider English their first language.

But.....noblesse oblige.....(you'd best look that up)

Villain - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms | Vocabulary.com​

https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary › villain

A villain is a bad person — real or made up. In books, movies, current events, or history, the villain is the character who does mean, evil things on ...

1651352242338.png

Always amusing that moi....English is my second language....must teach it to dunces who, I assume, consider English their first language.

But.....noblesse oblige.....(you'd best look that up)

Villain - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms | Vocabulary.com

https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary › villain
A villain is a bad person — real or made up. In books, movies, current events, or history, the villain is the character who does mean, evil things on ...

View attachment 638635
Duty of nobility? good luck with that.

Putin is very popular with the man you voted for

Trump called him a genius and refuses to condemn Putin for his invasion
anyone who stays in power has to be pretty smart and popular with the people of his/her country. No one, including Trump, ever said Putin was a good human being or that he should be trusted. As to Ukraine, it was, and is, a very corrupt country that was laundering money for the Biden and Clinton crime families. Putin is trying to reconstitute the old USSR, he is doing it by force which probably won't work in the long run, but its none of our fricken business. The Bidens and Clintons are scared because a Russian takeover would eliminate their ability to funnel illegal cash through Ukraine.

This whole thing is not as simple as simpletons like you try to make it.

anyone who stays in power has to be pretty smart and popular with the people of his/her country. No one, including Trump, ever said Putin was a good human being or that he should be trusted. As to Ukraine, it was, and is, a very corrupt country that was laundering money for the Biden and Clinton crime families. Putin is trying to reconstitute the old USSR, he is doing it by force which probably won't work in the long run, but its none of our fricken business. The Bidens and Clintons are scared because a Russian takeover would eliminate their ability to funnel illegal cash through Ukraine.

This whole thing is not as simple as simpletons like you try to make it.
Trump Cheered when Putin invaded

Called him a Genius for doing it
Was amazed at “how smart” it was to declare disputed areas as independent and liberate them

Trump Cheered when Putin invaded

Called him a Genius for doing it
Was amazed at “how smart” it was to declare disputed areas as independent and liberate them
rather than post left wing talking points and lies, how about actually responding to my comment?

post that so-called quote in full context, or admit that you made it up.
I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine -- of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful."

Last edited:
I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine -- of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful."

CNN?????????????????????? come on Norton, that's not a valid source. they are documented liars, that's why their ratings are so low.

CNN?????????????????????? come on Norton, that's not a valid source. they are documented liars, that's why their ratings are so low.

You are welcome to post his quote from any source you wish

Won’t help you case Skippy

you made the claim, its up to you to prove it or admit you lied---------------------------------------------------------------------------------waiting

I’m not playing your silly games where you disallow ever source

Find another sucker

I’m not playing your silly games where you disallow ever source

Find another sucker
when you make a claim on a message board its up to you to prove it true, not my responsibility to prove it untrue.

like all libtardians, you run when confronted with the truth about your failed ideology.

Trump called him a genius and refuses to condemn Putin for his invasion

I don't understand why some folks see the word "genius" as being automatically complimentary.

Hitler was a genius, but he was also a murderous madmen who made the world a better place when he killed himself...

I don't understand why some folks see the word "genius" as being automatically complimentary.

Hitler was a genius, but he was also a murderous madmen who made the world a better place when he killed himself...

Trump seems to think invading a neighboring country under a pretext is a smart thing to do

Forum List

Back