Is This A Tad......Crass?

when you make a claim on a message board its up to you to prove it true, not my responsibility to prove it untrue.

like all libtardians, you run when confronted with the truth about your failed ideology.

When you disavow a source it is up to you to provide one that is more accurate

But you can’t do that can you?

When you disavow a source it is up to you to provide one that is more accurate

But you can’t do that can you?
bullshit. everyone knows that CNN is not an unbiased source, that's why they have no audience. you claimed to have a Trump quote, but you cannot provide it. All you can come up with is lies from lying CNN. You are a joke on this board, no one takes anything you say seriously.

bullshit. everyone knows that CNN is not an unbiased source, that's why they have no audience. you claimed to have a Trump quote, but you cannot provide it. All you can come up with is lies from lying CNN. You are a joke on this board, no one takes anything you say seriously.
OK pick your own source
See what Fox says the Trump quote is

and with this winger left the thread--------------defeated by the truth once again.
still waiting for you to pick a source you will accept

You will just deny any source I provide

still waiting for you to pick a source you will accept

You will just deny any source I provide
you picked your source, its up to you to verify it. But I understand that you can't do that so you try to deflect it to others. you are a very typical libtard, full of shit and unable to back up any of your lies.

You can't stop lying.

No he didn't...he was impeached for not being a Democrat.

View attachment 637974

I notice you fear answering the question.

See if this helps:

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

View attachment 637972

Now answer the question: given a do-over today.....which party would you vote for?

(It's a one-question IQ test)

And lemme guess . . . You're the one who grades it?

you picked your source, its up to you to verify it. But I understand that you can't do that so you try to deflect it to others. you are a very typical libtard, full of shit and unable to back up any of your lies.

Why are you still posting here, welcher?? You lost a bet and had agreed you would leave this forum forever.

Never bet with a conservative. They never pay up when they lose.

Last edited:
To all republicans

The END of ROE​

Thumbnail

CNN?????????????????????? come on Norton, that's not a valid source. they are documented liars, that's why their ratings are so low.

Retard, there's audio of Trump saying it. Which Trump idiotically denied, by the way.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.

Retard, there's audio of Trump saying it. Which Trump idiotically denied, by the way.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)
So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.
By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.
Redfish is just a denier

He claims you have no proof and when you provide it, he just denies the proof is real

rinse/repeat

Not me. I'm not a party person and I don't have a basement, either.
It has always bugged you guys, that Joe campaigned from his basement, while your guy ran his mouth all over the country, and if Joe did come out, basically he only pointed to the words and actions of your guy and said "Come on, Man!" and that was all it took to beat the crap out of your guy. Maybe Donny should not have opened his mouth or flexed his little twitter fingers as often. I have heard, familiarity breeds contempt.
Your not a party person.... lol. Fun stuff right there..

Madeline Albright, what a terrible person. She gave us the debacle in the former Yugoslavia states that resulted in the mass rapes of nuns and the killing of catholic priests. Because of Madeline Albright 100's of Christian holy sites were destroyed by the Moslems.

That Hillary Clinton has anything good to say about this Secretary of State troubles me. There is simply no truth or facts in Democrat's politics.

Hillary should of said Madeline Albright did not kick dogs, if she wanted to say something nice.

How would Hilliary (or you) know that Albright did not kick dogs?

Viewing what the results of the election have proven.....PROVEN....how would you vote if given a do-over today?

Be careful.....I will remind you of what you answer.

That POS hates Trump more than he could ever love the US.
His choice is clear.

Forum List

Back