Is This A Tad......Crass?

I do admire your loyalty. I really do.
But the guy you see as a "world leader" is seen by everyone one else with eyes and an open mind as a doddering old man, who can't string 10 words together without losing his train of thought.
Still, I pray every night for his well being - the thought of Kamala "the giggling maniac" Harris in charge is absolutely terrifying.

That one is simply a troll
Best ignored.

nothing in your post is true, par for the course for you, you have never posted anything true in your entire career on USMB.

by the way, Putin is very popular with the Russian people, he is a KGB murderer but they don't seem to care as long as he improves their lives.

As to senile old crooked Joe, he is the worst president in our history and should be removed by the 25th amendment, but the lying dems won't do that because then they would get the idiot cameltoe who screwed her way to her position as incompetent VP

RW doesn't believe the things that he writes, no one could .

He is simply trolling everyone.

Here is the only problem.
Though that fool voted for Biden, most likely legally, legal votes did not put Biden in.

Here is the only problem.
Though that fool voted for Biden, most likely legally, legal votes did not put Biden in.

I regularly ask them, if 81 million voted for Biden, what policies did they vote for or what Trump policies did they vote against.

The silence is deafening.

How did he "prove to be a danger?" Was he about to do something dangerous to the US, like start a war or complete the border fence? Why do you keep repeating these meaningless phrases?
Proved it after he was voted out, sparking an attack on the capital.

Proved it after he was voted out, sparking an attack on the capital.

I can't figure the reason for your lies.

Are you really this dumb????

Are you afraid of the Democrat mob????

Spill the beans.

BTW......this is what you are calling 'a threat to the US'....

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
1651594666286.png

I can't figure the reason for your lies.

Are you really this dumb????

Are you afraid of the Democrat mob????

Spill the beans.

BTW......this is what you are calling 'a threat to the US'....

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.
View attachment 639889

Little doubt that he is a propagandist or former propagandist at some level of Government.

Redfish is just a denier

He claims you have no proof and when you provide it, he just denies the proof is real

rinse/repeat
when you provide real proof, I will acknowledge it. Until then, keep lying, you are quite good at it.

you claimed to have a Trump quote, but cannot provide it in full context, all you have is propaganda talking points from left wing liars. We all know what you are here, you are fooling no one.

when you provide real proof, I will acknowledge it. Until then, keep lying, you are quite good at it.

you claimed to have a Trump quote, but cannot provide it in full context, all you have is propaganda talking points from left wing liars. We all know what you are here, you are fooling no one.
Sorry Skippy

Not playing your silly games

I honored that bet, left the board and came back over a year later, after stating that I was coming back early because the evidence clearly shows that Biden did not win a legal election.

Spoken like a true Crybaby Liar

Forum List

Back