Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...ault23-ON.html

^The 8 Year Old Brought Shame on her Father for being Raped...

I Love Cultures that are Living in the 15th Century... In OUR Country...

peace...

I wonder why so many People are Incapable of Reading, Retaining or Comprehending this OP?...

Is it a Product of them being Internet Assholes, or just plain Stupid?...

^That's the New Choice for you Humping my Leg at this Time.

del, xtoxitixiox, LK and the others who Fell off when they Blamed Culture over Individual Actions in a Weak Attempt to Protect Islam because they are more Afraid of Islamists than they are Liberians...

:)

peace...

Look, tha malcontent, you are not capable of understanding what i write,

so here is a recap of your thread.

in an animated gif.

maybe you can understand it now.

flamebait.gif

yes, you are the guy. i am one of the guys who help you by kicking you in the nuts.

any more questions?

in an animated gif.

flamebait.gif

yes, you are the guy. i am one of the guys who help you by kicking you in the nuts.

any more questions?

So that's what you do in your Mother's Basement all day?...

Sad, you are... What were you Searching online when you Found that?...

Did you want to Continue Avoiding my OP?...

peace...

in an animated gif.

flamebait.gif

any more questions?

So that's what you do in your Mother's Basement all day?...

Sad, you are... What were you Searching online when you Found that?...

Did you want to Continue Avoiding my OP?...

peace...

Yes dear, everything will be alright.

In the west, we had Jim Jones, Or David Koresh. We had "Christians" murdering abortion clinic workers or physicians . Bombings of a gay bars. We considered them as nuts, and we tried to stop them from getting out of hand. But Muslims? Muslim ARE extreemsit. Come on. Bin Laden was insulted by the presence of American troops in Saudi Arabia in 1990 during operation desert storm. That is what set off 9/11. They think we polluted the Saudi "Holly land". There is a thing here called perspective. Muslims don't have ANY. I have lost any respect for Muslims, based on 9/11. THEY are the enemy of free thought, rationality or humanity, for that matter. Other than that, they are OK, as a a controlling theist neo- fascist go, that is.

In the west, we had Jim Jones, Or David Koresh. We had "Christians" murdering abortion clinic workers or physicians . Bombings of a gay bars. We considered them as nuts, and we tried to stop them from getting out of hand. But Muslims? Muslim ARE extreemsit. Come on. Bin Laden was insulted by the presence of American troops in Saudi Arabia in 1990 during operation desert storm. That is what set off 9/11. They think we polluted the Saudi "Holly land". There is a thing here called perspective. Muslims don't have ANY. I have lost any respect for Muslims, based on 9/11. THEY are the enemy of free thought, rationality or humanity, for that matter. Other than that, they are OK, as a a controlling theist neo- fascist go, that is.

And of course, this is Execution and Torture and Tyranny not only Condoned by Leaders of ME Islam, but taken on by Islamic Governments in the ME...

Koresh and Jones were not Leaders in any American Christian Movement...

They were Cultists who were Nuts and who had Naive and Easily Led Followers.

They are not a Reflection of the US Government or any other Quasi-Christian Nation or Movement.

Islam on the other hand...

peace...

And no, I don't Think it's Normal or Natural for ANY Father to Turn his back on his Child...

Either Culture or Religion does that...

In this Case, it Appears to be More Cultural.

Simple Observations.

peace...

When you guys are finished arguing whether this is an Islam or a Christian thing, can we get back to the matter at hand? Those parents should NOT get their child back, they and their older daughter should be shipped back to Liberia immediately, we don't want or need their kind here. The boys should be shipped home with them as they are apparently claiming the boys as their own. The daughter should be given up for adoption into a loving American home.

What are 'their kind'?

"Their kind are people who blame a young girl for being raped rather than the boys that did the deed. "Their kind" are the kind that claims their daugher, having been raped shamed the family. That's "their kind", obviously.

And no, I don't Think it's Normal or Natural for ANY Father to Turn his back on his Child...

Either Culture or Religion does that...

In this Case, it Appears to be More Cultural.

Simple Observations.

peace...

The religion of Islam is cultural, political, and religious.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...ault23-ON.html

^The 8 Year Old Brought Shame on her Father for being Raped...

I Love Cultures that are Living in the 15th Century... In OUR Country...

peace...

I wonder why so many People are Incapable of Reading, Retaining or Comprehending this OP?...

del, xtoxitixiox, LK and the others who Fell off when they Blamed Culture over Individual Actions in a Weak Attempt to Protect Islam because they are more Afraid of Islamists than they are Liberians...

peace...

Hey mal...

You do realize that if you stopped posting responses in this thread, it would eventually drop out of sight on the message board.

However, each time you make a post, you bump it to the top and allow us yet another opportunity to totally pwn you.

But, if that's what you want...welcome to the spanking machine.

peace...

Hey mal...

You do realize that if you stopped posting responses in this thread, it would eventually drop out of sight on the message board.

However, each time you make a post, you bump it to the top and allow us yet another opportunity to totally pwn you.

But, if that's what you want...welcome to the spanking machine.[/QUOTE]
One kind find great truths in the book of xotoxi...

Hey mal...

That's a bunch of beukema if you ask me!

Hey mal...

That's a bunch of beukema if you ask me!

Never read it, but Shannon 1:1 reads 'And there was Shannon, and Shannon stood before Xotoxi, and the Earth shook'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back