Is This Embarrassing?

I wonder if any of our die hard Trump supporters think the design of the new Presidential Challenge Medal is embarrassing and inappropriate?

Presidential 'challenge coin' undergoes a Trumpian makeover

You people still haven't figured out where we're at...have you? Haha..that's funny.
ANYTHING with the potential to cause LefTards to squirm, cry, bitch and moan is an amazing idea.
I honestly believe the whole Trump admin discusses this behind the scenes...."How can we cause LefTards to piss themselves today?"
hqdefault.jpg
y'all got any of them there con-federate challenge coins? the one's with the white flag on it?

Pretty cool huh?
They made a coin commemorating the Southern Democrats that were kind enough to save all those dying negroes in Africa by offering them three hots and a cot in trade for their labor. The real story is actually pretty damn cool isn't it? Makes you realize just how noble those southern Democrats use to be.
2014_Confederate_Flag_Eagle_r-800x800.jpg

I wonder if any of our die hard Trump supporters think the design of the new Presidential Challenge Medal is embarrassing and inappropriate?

You people still haven't figured out where we're at...have you? Haha..that's funny.
ANYTHING with the potential to cause LefTards to squirm, cry, bitch and moan is an amazing idea.
I honestly believe the whole Trump admin discusses this behind the scenes...."How can we cause LefTards to piss themselves today?"
hqdefault.jpg
y'all got any of them there con-federate challenge coins? the one's with the white flag on it?

Pretty cool huh?
They made a coin commemorating the Southern Democrats that were kind enough to save all those dying negroes in Africa by offering them three hots and a cot in trade for their labor. The real story is actually pretty damn cool isn't it? Makes you realize just how noble those southern Democrats use to be.
Funny to have that other loser flag on there.....you know...the one that lasted only half as long as the Nazi flag.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty cool huh?
Funny to have that other loser flag on there.....you know...the one that lasted only half as long as the Nazi flag.

"Loser flag"?
How many negroes have you save from dying in Africa?
Do you always refer to people that save lives as "losers"? That's pretty fucked up.

What's becoming embarrassing is this year old butt hurt.

Any chance you leftist assholes will be accepting the fact Trump kicked you to the curb soon?

He kicked some Americans to the curb? That's not very presidential.

He won the election. That's not in dispute. When will you move on? It's been over a year.

You are OK with having his campaign slogan on this medal? It's it embarrassing to you?

I'm not a lil snowflake like you. You're whining and bawling about a nothing burger

You imagine me whining and bawling. I'm simply guaging how honest you can be.

I'm not imagining anything. You're the one that started a thread about a medal....whining and bawling about it

You're the one who can't stop ranting about it.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty cool huh?

"Loser flag"?
Do you always refer to people that save lives as "losers"? That's pretty fucked up.
I didn't stutter.....that's right. "Loser flag".....stupid Southerners starting a war they got crushed in......:lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty cool huh?

"Loser flag"?
I didn't stutter.....that's right. "Loser flag".....stupid Southerners starting a war they got crushed in......:lol:

True, they lost the war....but didn't those southern Democrats just want to continue saving those negroes dying in Africa while the Yankees were basically saying; "look, we have plenty of negroes here already, let the rest die in Africa"
Those heartless fucking Yankees....think of how many more negroes could have been saved in Africa had the south won the war.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty cool huh?

"Loser flag"?

Pretty cool huh?

"Loser flag"?

True, they lost the war....but didn't those southern Democrats just want to continue saving those negroes dying in Africa while the Yankees were basically saying; "look, we have plenty of negroes here already, let the rest die in Africa"
Those heartless fucking Yankees....think of how many more negroes could have been saved in Africa had the south won the war.

DAMNIT!
I hate when I out wit someone, make them look like the fool they are and cause them to run away defeated....I was having so much fun....DAMNIT!

When we were a lender and not a borrower. When you could thumb a ride and not end up on a milk carton. When kids could go out and play til dark, and not be kidnapped and murdered. When a parent could afford to stay home and raise the children because one income was enough. When teachers educated our children, not indoctrinated them. When cars and homes were affordable. When we manufactured everything the world was in need of. When the world wanted to be American.
No country gets it completely right, but we came close. I would rather live in America than anywhere else on earth.

Pretty cool huh?

"Loser flag"?

Pretty cool huh?

"Loser flag"?

DAMNIT!
I hate when I out wit someone, make them look like the fool they are and cause them to run away defeated....I was having so much fun....DAMNIT!
My goodness.....someone has a life and a con-federate loser declares "victory"......I guess a loser con-federate has to make up "victories" where-ever they can pretend to have them....:lol:

Breaking news on the gloating goat herder and his flock:

Trump said Haitians have AIDS, Nigerians live in huts in meeting, according to new NYT report

""""In a fit of anger during a June cabinet meeting in the Oval Office, President Donald Trump said Haitians entering the U.S. "all have AIDS" and that Nigerians would never "go back to their huts" once they saw America, according to The New York Times, which reported the comments in a bombshell article it published Saturday.

The goat herder's spokes-liar denies the story:

The White House denied the former reality TV star made the controversial remarks. “General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims,” Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told The New York Times. "It's both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous ‘sources’ anyway."

Trump doesn't bother to reveal sources when he makes statements. But he thinks everyone else is lying when reporters protect theirs. That's because he's a fucking sociopathic liar.

Last edited:
Trump is a goon from Queens who has never felt comfortable in Manhattan. So he goes shopping at the King Louis XVII Thrift Store and Knock Off Shop to furnish his apartment in Trump Tower:

This really is his living room, courtesy of Forbes Magazine:
Donald Trump Has Been Lying About The Size Of His Penthouse

Trump-penthouse-1-1200x630.jpg

And the stupid, toothless, ignorant people in the Red states actually think Trump relates to them.

Trump is a goon from Queens who has never felt comfortable in Manhattan. So he goes shopping at the King Louis XVII Thrift Store and Knock Off Shop to furnish his apartment in Trump Tower:

This really is his living room, courtesy of Forbes Magazine:
Donald Trump Has Been Lying About The Size Of His Penthouse

Trump-penthouse-1-1200x630.jpg

And the stupid, toothless, ignorant people in the Red states actually think Trump relates to them.
That's what poor white trash thinks "rich" is all about.

Forum List

Back