Is this Horrific Child Abuse, Minimal Child Abuse, or Acceptable Child Abuse?

Is Kendrick Lamar a victim of childhood abuse and neglect?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not Sure.

• Total voters

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
This is NOT a question about a music performer, this question HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC!

This IS a question about EMOTIONAL CHILD ABUSE & NEGLECT.

In his 2015 Grammy award winning rap performance, "I", American Rap Performance Artist Kendrick Lamar reveals, "I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."

In a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview (Google search), American rapper and 2015 Grammy winner Kendrick Lamar, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and VICTIM DENIAL that was nominated for a Grammy award, he told the interviewer:

"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 *[THIRTEEN]* siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."

"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment. My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/laweekly-lamar-abuse.png

In your opinion, is it possible a child raised and nurtured by *"living wild"* parents could develop into a emotionally damaged, troubled teen/adult who resents his or her parents for introducing them to a life that is/was NOT safe for them or their developing brothers and sisters?

Could a developing child raised and nurtured like Kendrick, develop into a depressed, angry teen who believes he has been deprived of an Average Joe childhood, resulting with the teen venting his anger and frustrations on his peaceful neighbors?

Is it possible some or many kids raised in the *"living wild"* environment Kendrick describes might cause some police to fear for their safety, resulting with some cops using excessive force because they fear being physically injured or worse by depressed, angry, unsupervised children raised and nurtured by "living wild" caretakers?

Especially officers *(humans)* who on a daily basis witness the fear, sadness, emotional trauma and physical pain caused to peaceful people *(humans)* in Kendrick's community by PARENTS who slowly condition their children to embrace and accept the "living wild" lifestyle Kendrick writes about being victimized by?

Is Kendrick wrong for believing his brothers and sisters, cousins, neighborhood friends, elementary and JHS classmates (developing humans) were deprived of experiencing a safe, fairly happy Average Joe or Josie American kid life by the "living wild" lifestyle that he speaks about being raised and nurtured in?

Do you believe as I, that SYSTEMIC CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT is the primary cause for most all the pain, struggle, hardships, anger and frustrations some or many of our American neighbors experience from childhood through adulthood?

If you do believe Child Abuse and Emotional Neglect are responsible for Kendrick and many American kids being deprived of experiencing a safe, fairly happy childhood, should the two most powerful voices in the United States of America, (POTUS/FLOTUS) aka "The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave", bravely and freely address the issue of children being deprived of their inalienable right to experience a safe, fairly happy American kid life?

In the 20th century American Society addressed the human ignorance of racism by creating laws to educate and eliminate this ignorance.

In the 21st century, should society strengthen child abuse laws to educate and help kids like Kendrick, Tupac Shakur and many others experience a safe American kid life?

Forum List

Back