Is this Khashoggi Killing going to Turn out to be Trump's Benghazi, in a weird sort of way??

I encourage all liberals to boycott any US business who does business in Saudi Arabia.

Don’t buy any gasoline, either.

Tell them how much you hate Islamic theocracy.

Trump has nothing to do with any of this. Did the Washington post know of the danger and send him anyway?

He didn't really work for the Post. He was a free lancer who wrote occasional opinion pieces that were picked up by the Post.

16 Journalists were murdered in Mexico over the summer - not a peep from the fascist press. Why is this guy the 24/7 news cycle?

uhhh, Obama really had nothing to do with the brutal Benghazi attack either.... but that did not matter to you guys...

Don't fucking lie Commie.

First off. Obama backed the Al Qaeda revolution that ousted Qaddafi. Secondly Christ Stephens was A UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR. Third Stephens BEGGED Hillary to send help. She and Barry da Fairy let him die.

Is this Khashoggi Killing going to Turn out to be Trump's Benghazi, in a weird sort of way??

Good question. It certainly could be. However, there are a couple big differences - Hillary never incited Benghazi terrorists or tried to cover it up. Trump has incited violence against journalists. Trump is trying to cover up the Saudi murder and butchery of journalist Khashoggi.

Last edited:
trump's attempted COVER UP for the animals is more on the lines of what I meant....

Comrade, SIXTEEN JOURNALISTS WERE MURDERED IN MEXICO over the summer. Not a peep from you Marxist/Fascists or your sleazy corrupt press.

Why is that? Why is is okay to kill journalists by those who are bringing opium and illegals in?

Oh wait, those are the allies of the Nazicrats.'

Journalist murdered in Mexico

You don't fucking care, you only want to attack Trump and try to disrupt the modernization of Saudi Arabia.

What did you know, and when did you know it, Mr President?

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?

The Donald had zero to do with Jamal Khashoggi, he was a Saudi who worked for The Washington Compost, he was in Turkey and he went to the Saudi Consulate to get a marriage licence to marry his Turkish girlfriend and the Saudi's murdered him inside the Consulate because he had formed a new political party called Democracy For The Arab World Now that the psychopath Mohammed bin Salman thought was a threat to HIS own power in Saudi Arabia, not sure what type of Democracy Jamal Khashoggi was promoting as he was a supporter of The Muslim Brotherhood who are basic terrorists and extremists.
trump's attempted COVER UP for the animals is more on the lines of what I meant....

You've lost any credible perspective.
What would you call his actions, if not calling them being complicit with the Saudi Prince on the cover up...??

What was American involvement in Khashoggi's death? Was it our consulate? Any American citizens harmed? What is it that makes this our problem.

This is why I can't give a shit. These fucking people can't be trusted at any time at any place. Why should I care if some ahole reporter got chopped up by the Saudi's?

The truth is, Muslims are fucking animals. What the Saudis did is reprehensible, just as what the democrats buddies in the Sinaloa cartel have been doing for years, with the blessing of the same press which now howls about the injustice of it all.

Comrade, SIXTEEN JOURNALISTS WERE MURDERED IN MEXICO over the summer. Not a peep from you Marxist/Fascists or your sleazy corrupt press.

Why is that? Why is is okay to kill journalists by those who are bringing opium and illegals in?

You don't fucking care, you only want to attack Trump and try to disrupt the modernization of Saudi Arabia.
Did Trump help the drug dealers make excuses for these murders? :rolleyes:

Oh, and start YOUR OWN THREAD on your topic, please.

Did Trump help the drug dealers make excuses for these murders? :rolleyes:

Oh, and start YOUR OWN THREAD on your topic, please.

Yea, left wingers stay on topic.

Like Trumps Benghazi has anything to do with Saudi government murdering a Saudi.

Swing and a miss.

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
This is the dumbest thing I've read all week.

Was Trump running guns in Saudi?
Was Trump watching Americans....err, non citizens die?
Did Trump have hours to respond and do nothing to prevent the death?

Do you have a brain?

On 60minutes, Trump blasted the situation and he said there would be consequences.

What the fuck do left wingers want?

He has you fools spinning in circles.

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudis killed Jamal Khashoggi

:rolleyes:

We've known for 2 and a half weeks who viciously murdered Khashoggi, what is Trump waiting for...? And during those 2 1/2 weeks he has done nothing but try to help the Prince CREATE a story that was mutually good for both of them.... and that's just awful that he has done that, so openly, imo.

Why are you lying with and for, a Saudi Prince, and his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Trump has nothing to do with this, dumbass, so how could it possible be "his Benghazi?" Did the guy work for Trump?

I knew you would chime in little Pastey Patsy.

On 60minutes, Trump blasted the situation and he said there would be consequences.

What the fuck do left wingers want?

He has you fools spinning in circles.

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudis killed Jamal Khashoggi

:rolleyes:

We've known for 2 and a half weeks who viciously murdered Khashoggi, what is Trump waiting for...? And during those 2 1/2 weeks he has done nothing but try to help the Prince CREATE a story that was mutually good for both of them.... and that's just awful that he has done that, so openly, imo.

Saudi Arabia is doing their thing.

Don’t export American exceptionalism and push it on Saudi Arabia.

It’s racist as fuck. Don’t be racist.

I’m sure Saudis think their country is exceptional.

Why are you lying with and for, a Saudi Prince, and his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Trump has nothing to do with this, dumbass, so how could it possible be "his Benghazi?" Did the guy work for Trump?

I knew you would chime in little Pastey Patsy.

Racist.

Forum List

Back