Is This Possible?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Now Ron DeSantis is worse than Trump? After six years Trump loses his title as the biggest threat to democracy? OK sure thing. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

DeSantis is Trump 2.0. But his mentor isn't ready to give up the spotlight. It will be a lot fun watching these two divide the Republican party
while destroying it at the same time. Get your popcorn out. :)

DeSantis is Trump 2.0. But his mentor isn't ready to give up the spotlight. It will be a lot fun watching these two divide the Republican party
It is the Democratic party that is crashing and burning. They are losing minorities and that is a death sentence for them. White liberals are nowhere near the majority and is about all the Democrats have left, besides more fraud.

A long time ago in here, we were talking about the danger of a better version of Trump -- less buffoon, more articulate, more intelligent, more crafty, less obvious -- showing up, and I guess this would be an example of that.

And still, neither of these guys is the problem. Supply means nothing without demand. 40% of the country wants a hyper-aggressive autocratic strongman to lead their "war" against "evil", and they'll do whatever it takes to get it.

Frankly my dear(s) I don't give a damn; all politicians are corrupt all of the time and no elected or appointed 'Lord' is going to save us from anything. Left or right, republican or democrat, they're all the same where it matters. Two years ago, so-called 'patriots' swore up and down they'd never accept a stolen election. Two years later, all those 'patriots' are giddily lining up to cast votes using the same election system that cost them Trump. Given enough time and black eyes the American public will bend the knee to anyone or anything, no matter how obviously corrupt.

Trump has shown other GOP leaders the path, proving you can fight back and win. Now there's multiple GOP Trumps punching Dems in the face and they are fit to be tied.
Yeah. Gaetz, MTG, Cawthorn... Are you impressed?

How is it possible to focus on the governor of Florida while nobody talks about the thousand of gun related homicides in Chicago, the estimated 10,000 yearly drug overdoses in California and the wave of illegal aliens crossing the border? Is it possible that Americans care more about the future of Wallyworld than the future of the U.S. under a doddering old fool not to mention democrat run cities and states that have turned into war zones? What the hell is going on in the fantasy world of left wing politics?

How is it possible to focus on the governor of Florida while nobody talks about the thousand of gun related homicides in Chicago, the estimated 10,000 yearly drug overdoses in California and the wave of illegal aliens crossing the border? Is it possible that Americans care more about the future of Wallyworld than the future of the U.S. under a doddering old fool not to mention democrat run cities and states that have turned into war zones? What the hell is going on in the fantasy world of left wing politics?
So why didn't Trump fix the problem?

A long time ago in here, we were talking about the danger of a better version of Trump -- less buffoon, more articulate, more intelligent, more crafty, less obvious -- showing up, and I guess this would be an example of that.

And still, neither of these guys is the problem. Supply means nothing without demand. 40% of the country wants a hyper-aggressive autocratic strongman to lead their "war" against "evil", and they'll do whatever it takes to get it.
Crafty enough to outsmart 17 intelligence agencies, the media, and the Deep State?

I think a lot of people see him as "worse" than Donald in that he's just as evil, but more competent, and therefore would be more effective at achieving his evil aims. Look at the way he brazenly rolled out the COVID vaccine based on wealth.

I think a lot of people see him as "worse" than Donald in that he's just as evil, but more competent, and therefore would be more effective at achieving his evil aims. Look at the way he brazenly rolled out the COVID vaccine based on wealth.
Yeah, he should have killed senior citizens like the other governors. What is his problem?

Biden is just the face of this disaster... it's the sting pullers behind the scenes that are running the Dem's ship onto the rocks.

I don't think they could have picked a better frontman and sidekick for being on the poster though.
LOL, except for the sidekick, Harris is running all her string pullers out the door.

Forum List

Back