Is this really not offensive??

The first you'll have to ask small hands about, the second is a given and the third is something you'd never hear somebody who knew what they were talking about say. So, I can only imagine this is a comment filtered through the right wing echo chamber.

Oh wow! that's some real educated shit right there....How much you pay for that degree? And, was there a course called 'childish name calling 101'???

th

So your solution was to put someone in office that can't remember where he is?
Biden is gaffe prone and old. So was/is Trump. But at least I know Biden cares about actually doing the job of being President. Whereas Trump didn't. And that was evident from the moment he stood up at the CIA Memorial Wall and gabbed about his inauguration crowd size. We can debate policy and beliefs until we're blue in the face. But Biden was/is still the better choice.

When the media breaks down voter by education. When they say Trump gets a bigger percentage of those that didn't go to college than did, insinuates those that did go to college may have a better understanding of politics. Is that a fair break down?

Trump didn’t go to college either

He graduated but didn’t go

bullshit?

do 90% of black vote democrat?

What percentage are college graduates?

one trick pony?

that means I know more tricks that you.
Back your assertions up with some meaningful links or stop embarrassing yourself.
We all get your schtick. Now show me that there's something more than just bullshit.

Biden is gaffe prone and old. So was/is Trump. But at least I know Biden cares about actually doing the job of being President. Whereas Trump didn't. And that was evident from the moment he stood up at the CIA Memorial Wall and gabbed about his inauguration crowd size. We can debate policy and beliefs until we're blue in the face. But Biden was/is still the better choice.
Oh man....Well Mr. educated, I can not believe that all you have to offer is a speech that a Politician triggered you over such a non sequitur as 'Crowd size' of his inauguration...What the hell does that matter? Biden was, is, and going forward remains a true idiot....And, the damage he is doing to this country is on YOUR shoulders....

Trump didn’t go to college either

He graduated but didn’t go
Donald Trump attended New York Military Academy (1959–64), a private boarding school; Fordham University in the Bronx (1964–66); and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Finance and Commerce (1966–68), where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics.

Oh man....Well Mr. educated, I can not believe that all you have to offer is a speech that a Politician triggered you over such a non sequitur as 'Crowd size' of his inauguration...What the hell does that matter? Biden was, is, and going forward remains a true idiot....And, the damage he is doing to this country is on YOUR shoulders....
I am OK with Biden as President. If he runs again, I'll vote for him again. I am at peace with my choice.
Trump is a fucking retard. And if he survives to be the nominee in 2024 (not as sure as it was a few months ago), I'll enjoy watching him lose by an even bigger margin.

Oh wow! that's some real educated shit right there....How much you pay for that degree? And, was there a course called 'childish name calling 101'???
There was the one semester I spent at Trump U.

Donald Trump attended New York Military Academy (1959–64), a private boarding school; Fordham University in the Bronx (1964–66); and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Finance and Commerce (1966–68), where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics.

Trump was exiled to military school because his parents couldn’t stand him

He graduated college with undisclosed grades. His sister did his work for him and nobody really recalls him attending class

Forum List

Back