Is this really not offensive??

Then you sir, are an idiot....Only a fool would look at the last two years and say to themselves, "yeah, give me some more of that"
Well, I can't thinking the same of you when given the choice in 2020, you said, "I want more crazy"...especially after pictures of the mountains of dead bodies were displayed on national television nightly....

I'm sorry, who's the idiot again?

When the media breaks down voter by education. When they say Trump gets a bigger percentage of those that didn't go to college than did, insinuates those that did go to college may have a better understanding of politics. Is that a fair break down?
It's called statistics.

Well, I can't thinking the same of you when given the choice in 2020, you said, "I want more crazy"...especially after pictures of the mountains of dead bodies were displayed on national television nightly....

I'm sorry, who's the idiot again?
So, you think there should have been no death from covid? And you think Biden could have achieved that?

So, you think there should have been no death from covid? And you think Biden could have achieved that?
Nope. No one could have achieved that. Again, as I've said over and over, I do not blame Trump for COVID. He didn't cause it. He wasn't the reason it made it to our shores.
But..I do blame him for the RESPONSE to COVID. For two solid months, all he did was tweet, golf, and hold pep rallies trying to bully..erm...shadow the Democratic primaries in states where they were being held.
It was his fatal mistake. It's why he lost his re-election bid. Not some silly-assed phantom conspiracy theories. He was seen as not caring...and worse, bumbling and incompetent...so the voters showed him the door.

When the media breaks down voter by education. When they say Trump gets a bigger percentage of those that didn't go to college than did, insinuates those that did go to college may have a better understanding of politics. Is that a fair break down?

Hmmmmm....who was it that said this... I love the poorly educated.

It implies that people with a broader knowledge of the world are more likely to not see Trump in a positive light. Trump relies a lot on his listeners not being up on the nuances of the issues involved, The more educated you are, the less likely you are to be fooled.
Incorrect do called educated Democrats prop up a mentally ill corrupt pedophile in the WH and every crackpot ideology that comes down the pike from progressive loons.

Nope. No one could have achieved that. Again, as I've said over and over, I do not blame Trump for COVID. He didn't cause it. He wasn't the reason it made it to our shores.
But..I do blame him for the RESPONSE to COVID. For two solid months, all he did was tweet, golf, and hold pep rallies trying to bully..erm...shadow the Democratic primaries in states where they were being held.
It was his fatal mistake. It's why he lost his re-election bid. Not some silly-assed phantom conspiracy theories. He was seen as not caring...and worse, bumbling and incompetent...so the voters showed him the door.

There is only one reason Trump lost, and that is mail-in voting. Mail in draws the stupidest and politically ignorant among us to vote, and you would have had to be stupid and politically ignorant to put in a dementia patient in the White House especially given his history as a failed Senator and VP.

I don't know how Biden could have achieved that or lessen the deaths when he had more covid deaths under his watch than Trump. When we got hit with covid Trump was blindsided. We didn't know much of anything when it came to covid and DumBama emptied all the PPE shelves and never replaced it.

By the time Dementia got in we knew much more about covid than at the beginning. All the PPE was in place. He had three Trump vaccines to work with and yet he still had more deaths under his watch.

Is this really not offensive?

OIP.g-mxhYv1xomLkifqv9RJnwHaHa

Nope.

There is only one reason Trump lost, and that is mail-in voting. Mail in draws the stupidest and politically ignorant among us to vote, and you would have had to be stupid and politically ignorant to put in a dementia patient in the White House especially given his history as a failed Senator and VP.
Mail in voting is not why Trump lost. Mail in voting has been used by states for decades. With no objection on either side....until the Savior lost his bid for re-election. Then it was an issue.

Mail in voting should be the law of the land. And here's a hint, if you'd put up better candidates, they'd benefit from mail in voting too.

Biden is gaffe prone and old. So was/is Trump. But at least I know Biden cares about actually doing the job of being President. Whereas Trump didn't. And that was evident from the moment he stood up at the CIA Memorial Wall and gabbed about his inauguration crowd size. We can debate policy and beliefs until we're blue in the face. But Biden was/is still the better choice.

Better choice how?

Economy? Trump by a mile.
Border? Trump by a mile.
Stock market? Trump by a mile.
International affairs? Trump by a mile.
Energy prices? Trump by a mile.

Mail in voting is not why Trump lost. Mail in voting has been used by states for decades. With no objection on either side....until the Savior lost his bid for re-election. Then it was an issue.

Mail in voting should be the law of the land. And here's a hint, if you'd put up better candidates, they'd benefit from mail in voting too.

Of course you want it the law of the land. What would the Democrat party be without stupid voters? Like the last presidential election, they'd win each and every one and we'd always be in the decline we are in today.

Forum List

Back