Is this really your president? Cause he isn't mine.

Joe Biden is a surrogate slave to the world power men. The minorities who are giving him orders behind the scenes domestically are the same. Forgive me. But their minds are of the Village from thousands of years. They are used quite easily by the powerful of the globe.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!! My butt lol. This is the stuff Dems have been for forever....the only change is you brainwashed nuts lol....Election fraud and threatening FBI doing their job just made Trump and Murdoch etc election POISON

BARELY in charge. The GOP has it easy, all they care about in congress is tax cuts for the rich and program cuts for the rest. All by reconciliation...Biden has passed a lot when counted out....
As opposed to tax increases for the poor? That's what we have now. I'll take tax cuts for the rich over tax increases for the poor (like every non retard), that always happen under dems.

As opposed to tax increases for the poor? That's what we have now. I'll take tax cuts for the rich over tax increases for the poor (like every non retard), that always happen under dems.
BS, so after 40 years of Reagan GOP giveaway to the rich, the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere. Great job, GOP liars and dupes!

As opposed to tax increases for the poor? That's what we have now. I'll take tax cuts for the rich over tax increases for the poor (like every non retard
I support tax cuts for the rich SND tax increases for the poor. Best way to do it would be a flat 10-12.5% tax on ALL first generation income sources with no deductions.

Last edited:
francoHFW

Your diabolic "laughing" means that the USA was superflous in world war 1 but doubled their own economy with the credits it gave for this war - which had to be paid with a growing avalanche of higher enforced reparations.

francoHFW

Your diabolic "laughing" means that the USA was superflous in world war 1 but doubled their own economy with the credits it gave for this war - which had to be paid with a growing avalanche of higher enforced reparations.
Love when leftwing nuts disagree.

bs. Germany was collapsing and actually there very well could have been a negotiated peace without Wilson insisting on unconditional surrender. Also happened in WWII... What DID happen was GOP idiocy 1919-1941...

The USA, England, France and Russia fought for their worldwide national empires and influence in world war 1. The multi-nations-nation Germany (or you could she also call "the Anglo-Prussians" at this moment of world history ), Austria-Hungaria and the Osman-empire fought for multi-national empires. In world war 2 (a result of world war 1) this changed and while the allies still fought for their nations, empires and money also two ideologies started to fight against each other in a new fanatic form: Nazism/Fascism and Bolshewism.

Last edited:
Aha. I guess that you are able to be wrong with this what you do not say this also not exists in your form to think.
I could be wrong however I’m not but you and Franco continue your dialogue, it is going to be fun to read :beer:

And guess what, the Trump tax cut for the rich continues but runs out for the rest in 2004. Cool,eh?
The USA, England, France and Russia fought for their worldwide national empires and influence in world war 1. The multi-nations-nation Germany (or you could she also call "the Anglo-Prussians" at this moment of world history ), Austria-Hungaria and the Osman-empire fought for multi-national empires. In world war 2 (a result of world war 1) this changed and while the allies still fought for their nations, empires and money also two ideologies started to fight against each other in a new fanatic form: Nazism/Fascism and Bolshewism.
wwI was stupid, monarchies committing suicide. Wilson insisted on unconditional surrender, then the gop wrecked the peace and the world economy...

Forum List

Back