Is this the end of our democracy?

[
I'd agree with you, if all I knew about Americans is what I saw on CNN.

Is there some of manual called Deplorables 101. You morons come up with the same drivel. Can none of you think for yourselves or have an original thought?

Trump wasn't an original thought ?

He wasn't supposed to win the primary.

He wasn't supposed to win the general.

You fuckers were all over the place saying it was slam dunk.

He was a moron...he'd never make it.

Trump is, and always will be, a fucking idiot. And a moron. What has original thought got to do with thinking for yourselves?

Can anyone translate stupid ???

What's funny is even with an MSM that has attacked him at every turn, and a Congress that has obstructed him at every opportunity, Trump has managed to deliver on almost every promise he made, has increased the middle age income by five times what obummer did in eight years, has been the least war mongering president in decades, and has helped minorities more than any president since Lincoln.

Doesn't sound like a moron to me.

He hasn't delivered squat...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are a one party country.
What do you think it will mean?

Wow! You apparently have not been living in America for the past 2 years and 9 months. If Trump remains president, democracy, republic, whatever you want to call it is gone.

Thing is, none of the evidence is fabricated....
Thing is, with open hearings and open documents there will be no impeachment- this is just another shit show to appease a bunch of idiots pissed because Hildebeast didn't get anointed.
We'll see about that. But this is about Trump breaking laws.

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.
If we DON'T Impeach this criminal it will be the end of our democracy
List the laws he has broke, Chicken Little
C'mon man, you can't be this blind. You mean to tell me that it is legal to stop witnesses from testifying when subpoenaed? I'll tell you what, get subpoenaed then tell the judge you won't show up and you told your friends not to testify and see what you get.

Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.

Even without witch hunt investigations and sham impeachments, we're already on the verge of a 1 party system thanks to immigration. Might as well get used to being second class citizens with no representation.
Bullshit.

This is how great societies crumble, rot from within. When you have one party that has taken over the media, and the intelligence agencies that should wake up every real American. This is not politics as usual.
One party hasn't done that but republicans are trying real hard to do so.

C'mon man, you can't be this blind. You mean to tell me that it is legal to stop witnesses from testifying when subpoenaed? I'll tell you what, get subpoenaed then tell the judge you won't show up and you told your friends not to testify and see what you get.
It wasn't a court of law. If it was, he could have defended himself, and wasn't privey to that. A time and place for everything.

Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are a one party country.
Impeachment is the very definition of democracy in action

Rather than resort to assassination or coup to remove a corrupt leader from office, our Constitution provides a legal means to remove him from power.

Even without witch hunt investigations and sham impeachments, we're already on the verge of a 1 party system thanks to immigration. Might as well get used to being second class citizens with no representation.
Bullshit.

Ok boomer.

It wasn't a court of law. If it was, he could have defended himself, and wasn't privey to that. A time and place for everything.
The congress is his court of law. They have authority to check the president and he must comply.

Bullshit.

Ok boomer.
Everybody here knows what your idea of a democracy is. You are a descendant of immigrants. Native Americans were made to be second class citizens with no representation by the constitution. So your statement is bullshit. That's why I said that. I should not have to waste words when stating the obvious.

What the hell are you talking about?
The Executive Branch is held by a Republican
The Supreme Court is 5-4 Conservative and massive changes have been made in that direction in lower courts over the last three years
The Senate is Republican

The House is the only Democratic part of the government. That's one HALF of one (of three) branches of government.

If we are on the verge of a one party system...it is the Republican Party

Our Democratic Republic began it's slow death in the mid 1970s.
In the 1980's the speed picked up exponentially and has not slowed down one bit.
All that is left to do is drive the final nails in the coffin and bury her.

We are a Corporatocracy.

The Supreme Court is 5-4 Conservative and massive changes have been made in that direction in lower courts over the last three years
The Senate is Republican

The House is the only Democratic part of the government. That's one HALF of one (of three) branches of government.

One republican in government is too many for the likes of you. I meant exactly what I said. Somewhere around 90% of so-called "minorities" vote democrat and us white people are reminded on a daily basis that we're not going to be the majority much longer.

The Senate is Republican

One republican in government is too many for the likes of you. I meant exactly what I said. Somewhere around 90% of so-called "minorities" vote democrat and us white people are reminded on a daily basis that we're not going to be the majority much longer.
Bullshit. There is a reason most minorities vote democrat and you represent a prime example of that reason.

Forum List

Back