Is this the end of our democracy?

No, that's not the way it works, child. YOU have made a claim that Trump has broken laws. Present your evidence that he has. I can quite easily say he hasn't because mewler, your hero, tried like hell to pin some crime on Trump. ANY crime. And he couldn't.

That is called Prima Facie evidence of innocence.

What's that little man?
Mueller: Trump was not exonerated by my report

Mr Mueller and his team concluded that they were unable to charge the president with a crime, but could not exonerate him either.

Duh. Prosecutors don't exonerate, dumbass. They file criminal charges, or the don't. What criminal charge was filed? Oh right....NONE.

[

That's because you are a willful mushroom. The fact is nothing has been proven correct from the Dem side

...yet....

Oh, pull your head out of your ass. The dems had three fucking years to try and come up with something. We, the PEOPLE know now that anything they trot out is false. We KNOW this.

The fact that you don't tells me a whole lot about you.

Duh. Prosecutors don't exonerate, dumbass. They file criminal charges, or the don't. What criminal charge was filed? Oh right....NONE.

Don't tell me that. Tell the Fuckwit In Chief. He's the one saying Mueller's report exonerated him...

That's because it DID you moron. If they can't file a criminal complaint....you ARE exonerated. Clearly you don't know shit about the legal system. Mewler made his statement to spite trump. Every lawyer knew what he said was utter bullshit and a violation of the ethics of a prosecutor.

Oh, pull your head out of your ass. The dems had three fucking years to try and come up with something. We, the PEOPLE know now that anything they trot out is false. We KNOW this.

Couple of things:
1) The Orange Buffoon is president and he is protected from certain things until his time is up. And I'm not just talking the impeachment thing either. I think he is going to be in a lot of trouble when he leaves the WH. That is my OPINION, not fact.
2) LOL...I love it. "The Dems have had three years..." HA!! You guys have been trying to get Hillary for 20 and you still got nothing, and yet you still think she should be locked up. Three years is not even a start Bub...

That's because it DID you moron. If they can't file a criminal complaint....you ARE exonerated. Clearly you don't know shit about the legal system. Mewler made his statement to spite trump. Every lawyer knew what he said was utter bullshit and a violation of the ethics of a prosecutor.

My goodness...you are so desperate. You really are...

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are a one party country.
What do you think it will mean?

Good grief you really are uneducated. Why do you post on a political forum when you are clearly so ignorant of democracy?

First of all, we live in a democratic republic, most of our leaders are elected by We the People. Only the President and Vice President and members of the Federal Judiciary are not elected by the people**. However, 535 members of The Congress are elected by the people, as are the members of the Electoral College in each state.

All of those, and many many more take an oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. Many of us have taken that oath, some of us more than one time.

Supporting and defending COTUS is protected, and has been for over two centuries do to the Separation of Power. If and only if the Republican Party commits a mortal sin, will democracy die in America.

Donald Trump has violated the oath of office he took with his hand on the bible. He has attacked members of the H. or Rep., including the Speaker, for doing their duty.

Coming soon the GOP and every American, and every person around the world will see democracy in action. A vote to impeach, followed by a trial before the Senate.

**See Art II, Sec 2, Clause 2 & 3 for appointees.

If the Democrats successfully remove President Trump from office will it mean be the end of our Representative Constitutional Democracy?
Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are a one party country.

Good grief you really are uneducated. Why do you post on a political forum when you are clearly so ignorant of democracy?

First of all, we live in a democratic republic, most of our leaders are elected by We the People. Only the President and Vice President and members of the Federal Judiciary are not elected by the people**. However, 535 members of The Congress are elected by the people, as are the members of the Electoral College in each state.

All of those, and many many more take an oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. Many of us have taken that oath, some of us more than one time.

Supporting and defending COTUS is protected, and has been for over two centuries do to the Separation of Power. If and only if the Republican Party commits a mortal sin, will democracy die in America.

Donald Trump has violated the oath of office he took with his hand on the bible. He has attacked members of the H. or Rep., including the Speaker, for doing their duty.

Coming soon the GOP and every American, and every person around the world will see democracy in action. A vote to impeach, followed by a trial before the Senate.

**See Art II, Sec 2, Clause 2 & 3 for appointees.
I use the term "democracy" meaning that we are not a dictatorship, we have elections.
We elect fellow citizens to represent us.
We are a constitutional representative democracy, and it is just easier to say "democracy".
Intelligent people understand what I mean.
This ultra partisan impeachment is an assault on our democracy.
The Democrats are not just wrong.
They are very bad people.
Decent people gave their lives defending our democracy.
Now go play in the street.

[

That's because you are a willful mushroom. The fact is nothing has been proven correct from the Dem side

...yet....

Trump keeps fucking up

Stop blaming Dems for the moron you elected

[

...yet....

Trump keeps fucking up

What has he fucked up?

Be specific

The communist Brennan is behind the whole thing. Our Democracy is at stake.

[

...yet....

Trump keeps fucking up

Sure. The media and Democrats weren’t out to get him the day after he won the election? I thought Russian collusion was going to get him impeached? Oops. The Democrats manufactured something else.

"our democracy is at stake"....I don't believe one ounce of that bs. No matter what happens politically the sun rises the next day. Our democracy is so safe it's beyond reason.

If they remove him, then yes-it is over.

"our democracy is at stake"....I don't believe one ounce of that bs. No matter what happens politically the sun rises the next day. Our democracy is so safe it's beyond reason.

No, no it is not. Our Constitutional Republic needs to be protected. Billionaires and extremist leftwingers are trying to destroy this country, and if we stop paying attention, they will succeed. Your opinion is that of a mushroom. You will be fat, dumb, and happy....until you are consumed.

Because if they can get away with totally fabricing evidence for an impeachment, they will do it again and again until we are one party country.
Civil war bet.

What I call the "AR-15 Veto" of the democrat coup.

Forum List

Back