Is this the end of trump in 2024?

God Help us! I hope it is. He is the most dangerous man to our nation that breathes. Even after his lies and fabrications have directly caused an attempted Coup....a Bloody Coup....trump still will not admit that he lost the election. He and Giuliani need to be sent to an island where they can tell each other that the election was fraudulent for the rest of their miserable lives.
I fervently hope that Trump or one of his offspring is the Republican nominee in 2024. That will insure another Democrat administration without question.
It doesn't matter who is the nominee. Fraud will assign the election. Just like this time.

God Help us! I hope it is. He is the most dangerous man to our nation that breathes. Even after his lies and fabrications have directly caused an attempted Coup....a Bloody Coup....trump still will not admit that he lost the election. He and Giuliani need to be sent to an island where they can tell each other that the election was fraudulent for the rest of their miserable lives.
NOT.

Trump will be haunting you for the next 4 years, minimum. And more than likely, he'll be haunting you for the next 8 years.

NOT.

Trump will be haunting you for the next 4 years, minimum. And more than likely, he'll be haunting you for the next 8 years.
He'll be dead within three years...

He's done now. There is poetic justice.

And his Trumpsters will never be able to wipe off the Trump Stink.

Good. They are a disgrace.

I fervently hope that Trump or one of his offspring is the Republican nominee in 2024. That will insure another Democrat administration without question.
It doesn't matter who is the nominee. Fraud will assign the election. Just like this time.
Then stay home and don't vote.

The elections are rigged. They are dominated by the people running vote harvesting schemes. Democrats will have no more election worries. Any Republican that participates or donates in an election is simply wasting their time and money.

The elections are rigged. They are dominated by the people running vote harvesting schemes. Democrats will have no more election worries. Any Republican that participates or donates in an election is simply wasting their time and money.
Just like in 2016

He fed the anger and violence of his cult with lies and conspiracies. He is Directly to Blame for this and he will be held accountable.

Wrong

People are not stupid. They saw him, they heard him, they know that he told the Mob to march on the Capital. Then, it seems, that they were almost invited inside the Capital building. There is a video of a DC or Capital policeman smiling and taking a selfie with these thugs. Even now, trump....the POS....will not admit that he lost. He continues to fan the flames of his nutty supporters. You are one of them and you STILL believe he won the election. You are as Dumb as a Rock.

LOL, looks like you people will be losing a lot of sleep the next four years. Already terrified of President Trump 2024 run.

This is exactly why the GOP lost the Senate. EXACTLY! trump whined about being cheated. Did you think his cult was going to just handle it with grace and dignity? They are Thugs....just like trump.

This is exactly why the GOP lost the Senate. EXACTLY! trump whined about being cheated. Did you think his cult was going to just handle it with grace and dignity? They are Thugs....just like trump.
That and being openly belligerent to the Governor of Georgia.

LOL, looks like you people will be losing a lot of sleep the next four years. Already terrified of President Trump 2024 run.
As if any Republican stands a chance in 2024. How can we compete with their printers? The whole talking up 2024 is meant to make people accept the 2020 fraud.

Here's reality for everyone.

There was NEVER going to be a trump campaign in 2024.

Not for one second at any time.

Like everything with trump, it's a lie and con.

As if any Republican stands a chance in 2024. How can we compete with their printers? The whole talking up 2024 is meant to make people accept the 2020 fraud.
True. No Republican will ever be elected again. There's no way to beat fraud that is perpetrated by our own government.

Palm Beach is an island, so maybe they might. But in any case, if the GOP is going to remove Trump from the party, they might as well mail it in for 2024 and the next 30 or 40 election cycles. I don't see where the GOP Moderates like Joe Walsh have a record that they can run on yet.

Forum List

Back