Is threatening people / politicians at their home the new normal?

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
LOL I'm glad these fruitcakes are on the Dem's side :auiqs.jpg:Here's what they had to say, "I can’t breathe! Black Lives Matter! Black Lives Matter! I need that money, and until I get that money, I’m going to be right here on C Street every day until I get it, No justice! No peace!” “where’s our money.”

"

Latest mob was at Mitch McConnel's house.

What can be done with the dem mobs?
to a point its my opinion that if theyre going come in our houses and threaten us to do what we're told or they will send men with guns to arrest or kill us if we resist that we should be allowed to return in kind,,

but what the left is doing now is uncalled for,,,

to a point its my opinion that if theyre going come in our houses and threaten us to do what we're told or they will send men with guns to arrest or kill us if we resist that we should be allowed to return in kind,,

but what the left is doing now is uncalled for,,,
That makes the area not livable. If you can not even entertain the idea of even defending yourself then tyranny is the law.

Real America is kicking the goofy alt right Trump neo-fascist mind set out of office this November, MaryL.

Stop being autocratic authoritarians...
Not giving people free stuff they scream for and not letting others commit crimes is authoritarian? Fuck off.

Not giving people free stuff they scream for and not letting others commit crimes is authoritarian? Fuck off.
Yes that is what Trump and the DOJ does.

Take care of the peoples' needs not the wealthy capitalists would be a good start.

Take care of the peoples' needs not the wealthy capitalists would be a good start.
Do you want the people to have jobs waiting for them when this is over?....or maybe you want us all to be wards of the state forever.....and never take our masks off...then we can be like Iran.....never seeing a woman's chin again.....

Forum List

Back