Is Trump a heavy drinker?

He's got the red splotches on his nose like most heavy drinkers.

2016-08-25T170424Z_1_LYNXNPEC7O1EZ_RTROPTP_4_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

Given how public he's been his whole adult life, there's no way he could get away with lying about drinking.

Now Hillary on the other hand doesn't look like she'd live through a full term. She keeps testifying under oath she doesn't remember shit. She can't walk up stairs alone or even speak without spending several minutes hack coughing. The woman is seriously ill

Deflection. Again.

Nope, pointing out that health of the candidates is not an issue to you or Ravi or SelfieGirl is pure on topic. It means it's just a partisan hack argument to you

This is a thread about Trump. The OP opined about him being an alcoholic. I quickly put that accusation down. Did you see that?

Then....someone brought up Trumps physical appearance. You immediately started talking about Clinton's physical appearance without ever discussing Trump. That is deflection.

Finally....I got you to respond about Trump....and you said he looks "good".

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

So if a Bush supporter criticized Hitlary for voting for the war, you wouldn't be like ... um ... dude ... I would. But you wouldn't, different subject

sure ..................

Starting up the kommunist klown kar again?

If someone criticizes Clinton for voting for the Iraq war....like I have many times....I would agree with that person. She should be criticized for that vote.

This is a thread about Trump, though, isn't it?

Given how public he's been his whole adult life, there's no way he could get away with lying about drinking.

Now Hillary on the other hand doesn't look like she'd live through a full term. She keeps testifying under oath she doesn't remember shit. She can't walk up stairs alone or even speak without spending several minutes hack coughing. The woman is seriously ill

Deflection. Again.

Nope, pointing out that health of the candidates is not an issue to you or Ravi or SelfieGirl is pure on topic. It means it's just a partisan hack argument to you

This is a thread about Trump. The OP opined about him being an alcoholic. I quickly put that accusation down. Did you see that?

Then....someone brought up Trumps physical appearance. You immediately started talking about Clinton's physical appearance without ever discussing Trump. That is deflection.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

So if a Bush supporter criticized Hitlary for voting for the war, you wouldn't be like ... um ... dude ... I would. But you wouldn't, different subject

sure ..................

If someone criticizes Clinton for voting for the Iraq war....like I have many times....I would agree with that person. She should be criticized for that vote.

Yes, and when people criticize Trump who support Clinton like you do for things that Hitlary is as bad or worse, that shows it's a disingenuously attack on Trump. Clearly topical to the thread

Deflection. Again.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

sure ..................

Yes, and when people criticize Trump who support Clinton like you do for things that Hitlary is as bad or worse, that shows it's a disingenuously attack on Trump. Clearly topical to the thread

Incorrect. That is called deflecting.

If someone says Trump is a liar. You can dispute that and provide some evidence that he is not a liar...or you can agree and say you don't care if he is a liar....or...you can just ignore the thread.

But if your first thought is "but what about her????!!!!", then you are a boring person who deflects away from your guy and onto someone else.

If you are asked, who is a more prolific liar....Trump or Clinton....you can go to town talking about either one. You see.....it isn't that hard.

If my admitting that Clinton is a liar makes you feel better about Trump being a liar, then you are a person of weak character.

Last edited:

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

sure ..................

If someone says Trump is a liar. You can dispute that and provide some evidence that he is not a liar...or you can agree and say you don't care if he is a liar....or...you can just ignore the thread.

But if your first thought is "but what about her????!!!!", then you are a boring person who deflects away from your guy and onto someone else.

If you are asked, who is a more prolific liar....Trump or Clinton....you can go to town talking about either one. You see.....it isn't that hard.

If my admitting that Clinton is a liar makes you feel better about Trump being a liar, then you are a person of weak character.

A better example of someone with a "weak character" is lame ass troll of a Hitlary supporter who criticizes Trump for something your candidate is as bad or worse about than Trump

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

sure ..................

A better example of someone with a "weak character" is lame ass troll of a Hitlary supporter who criticizes Trump for something your candidate is as bad or worse about than Trump

You get it...but you don't want to admit it. You are not as stupid as you are portraying here.

Let me ask you something. Have you ever criticized Clinton for something that Trump is "as bad or worse about"?

sure ..................

You get it...but you don't want to admit it. You are not as stupid as you are portraying here.

Let me ask you something. Have you ever criticized Clinton for something that Trump is "as bad or worse about"?

I've understood your point all along. It's just completely lame that you'd hold Trump to a standard you give Hitlary a pass on.

And by the way you phrased the question, yes. But I include Trump in the point. For example, they are both anti-capitalists, anti-free traders and I don't want either to be President.

The only time I just single one out is with partisans like you, on both sides. I don't like either one. You know I've probably started close to a dozen anti-Trump threads, right?

But you criticizing how Trump looks when Hillary looks like she needs to be in a hospital bed, that's just such hypocrisy you have no credibility at all. That's why I call you partisan. When you advocate Hillary because she's closer to your position, that's not partisan. When you criticize Trump for things Hillary is as bad or worse, that's your partisan hackery

I've understood your point all along. It's just completely lame that you'd hold Trump to a standard you give Hitlary a pass on.

And by the way you phrased the question, yes. But I include Trump in the point. For example, they are both anti-capitalists, anti-free traders and I don't want either to be President.

The only time I just single one out is with partisans like you, on both sides. I don't like either one. You know I've probably started close to a dozen anti-Trump threads, right?

But you criticizing how Trump looks when Hillary looks like she needs to be in a hospital bed, that's just such hypocrisy you have no credibility at all. That's why I call you partisan. When you advocate Hillary because she's closer to your position, that's not partisan. When you criticize Trump for things Hillary is as bad or worse, that's your partisan hackery

You are retarded. In this thread, I said that Trump is obese and is not physically fit. That is my opinion.

If you must hear me say something about Clinton's physical condition in THIS THREAD, then you are a person with a weak mind. But...I will do so if you start a thread about her health and tag me. I promise.

I don't care if you started anti-Trump threads. Anyone of normal intelligence would do so. I care that you cannot stand for someone to criticize Trump without you deflecting to Clinton. That is a fact. You deflect to Clinton every time you see someone criticize Trump.

Have you ever defended Clinton in an anti-Clinton thread by deflecting to Trump? Answer that one honestly......and then eat a bag of dicks like a good hack.

You are retarded. In this thread, I said that Trump is obese and is not physically fit. That is my opinion.

If you must hear me say something about Clinton's physical condition in THIS THREAD, then you are a person with a weak mind. But...I will do so if you start a thread about her health and tag me. I promise.

I don't care if you started anti-Trump threads. Anyone of normal intelligence would do so. I care that you cannot stand for someone to criticize Trump without you deflecting to Clinton. That is a fact. You deflect to Clinton every time you see someone criticize Trump.

Have you ever defended Clinton in an anti-Clinton thread by deflecting to Trump? Answer that one honestly......and then eat a bag of dicks like a good hack.

I don't particularly care if you mention Hillary or not. I'm just pointing out, accurately, that Trump being fat isn't an issue to you since you're already planning to vote for another fat fuck. Your fat fuck is coughing up a lung and claims to not be able to remember a whole lot of things when asked. She also lies constantly, you have to wonder at this point if even she knows when she's lying and telling the truth

Forum List

Back