Is Trump a Tactical Genius?

Your English sucks
Is it to much to ask for a little class in the white house?
1. They tried to teach Obama and Michele how to be a President and a First Lady of The United States, but they failed that class.

When they got their report cards, all you could hear them muttering was Russia something, Global Warming, The United Nations, and Fundamentally Destroying America...Then they snacked on Broccoli, and had "pigs in a blanket" for dinner.

That's all I know...[/B]

1. Obama and the First Lady acted and behave properly, popularitiesv are very impressive here and abroad.
Trump popularity? Nah.

2. Russia interfere into our democracy------ And that is acceptable to Trump supporters. Global Warning is real, UN is not destroying America.

And I know more then that.

They tried to teach Obama and Michele how to be a President and a First Lady of The United States, but they failed that class.

When they got their report cards, all you could hear them muttering was Russia something, Global Warming, The United Nations, and Fundamentally Destroying America...Then they snacked on Broccoli, and had "pigs in a blanket" for dinner.

That's all I know...

Today while in G20 summit with all the world leaders he has the time to blast Podesta email.
Who in the world will do that? The election is over. If people or the media starting attacking because of Trump immaturity. You, the rest of Trump supporters and Trump ------either it's a fake news or trying to destroy Trump.
What happen to American decency and dignity?
Is it too much to ask for a little class in the White House?

John Podesta Tells President Trump to 'Get a Grip' After G20 Tweet

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chairman John Podesta took to Twitter to respond to President Trump’s tweet from the G-20 summit that called him “disgraceful.”

Yes in deed, the election is over. Unfortunately Clinton, Obama, and a whole bunch of liberals didn't get that email.

Why does he need to bring this up with the world leaders? Maybe you need to tell that to Trump that the election is over.

Is he trying to create another distraction?

Today while in G20 summit with all the world leaders he has the time to blast Podesta email.
Who in the world will do that? The election is over.

The Podesta emails are the ONLY single piece of evidence implicating any Russian attempts to interfere with our elections. YOU have made them relevant!

The contents of those emails did irreparable damage to your party but you had the chance to let the water flow under the bridge and move on... instead, you chose to try and parlay that into some concocted fake Trump/Russia collusion that never happened and now Trump is going to bash you over the head with it relentlessly. You're going to get your fucking punk noses rubbed in it from now until the midterms.... and if you keep on, until the 2020 elections.

What did I say?
You got it backwards Boss people are moving on the election is over. Done.
Why in the world he need to bring this up during the G20 summit meeting? With world leaders.

And what is Russian collusions has anything to do with Trump tweeting today about Podesta's email?
I'm just giving you an example how a petulant little dude always saying or doing something dumb.

Last week Trump speech ----- I'm the president and they are Not.

Yes he is the president and he better start acting like one. Is he talking to the Americans or ISIS and North Koreans? This is a good example of how Trump is dividing this country. Like a little kid.
Who in the right mind will say something like that to millions of Americans listening?

The Podesta emails are the ONLY single piece of evidence implicating any Russian attempts to interfere with our elections. YOU have made them relevant!

The contents of those emails did irreparable damage to your party but you had the chance to let the water flow under the bridge and move on... instead, you chose to try and parlay that into some concocted fake Trump/Russia collusion that never happened and now Trump is going to bash you over the head with it relentlessly. You're going to get your fucking punk noses rubbed in it from now until the midterms.... and if you keep on, until the 2020 elections.

What did I say?
Why in the world he need to bring this up during the G20 summit meeting? With world leaders.

And what is Russian collusions has anything to do with Trump tweeting today about Podesta's email?
I'm just giving you an example how a petulant little dude always saying or doing something dumb.

Again... the ONLY piece of evidence that even remotely connects Russia with the 2016 elections are the Podesta emails. There is no evidence of ANY collusion between Russia and Trump... NONE!

They tried to teach Obama and Michele how to be a President and a First Lady of The United States, but they failed that class.

That's all I know...

Who in the world will do that? The election is over. If people or the media starting attacking because of Trump immaturity. You, the rest of Trump supporters and Trump ------either it's a fake news or trying to destroy Trump.

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chairman John Podesta took to Twitter to respond to President Trump’s tweet from the G-20 summit that called him “disgraceful.”

Yes in deed, the election is over. Unfortunately Clinton, Obama, and a whole bunch of liberals didn't get that email.

Why does he need to bring this up with the world leaders? Maybe you need to tell that to Trump that the election is over.

Probably since liberals have such a short memory and need to be reminded every fricken day.

What did I say?

Again... the ONLY piece of evidence that even remotely connects Russia with the 2016 elections are the Podesta emails. There is no evidence of ANY collusion between Russia and Trump... NONE!

You have a zeal that the best of the Birthers can admire.

What did I say?

You have to wait till Mueller is done with the investigation. This is Republicans investigating republicans because of Trump.

That's all I know...

Probably since liberals have such a short memory and need to be reminded every fricken day.

A post like this is what decent Americans don't want to see------- Dividing Americans.

Don't worry people are catching up with all these bullying, divisiveness, lying, lying and keep lying.

making fun of a womans bleeding face was tantamount to making fun of the handicapped reporter .. he took a shot out of nothing more than him being a pig.

noboby will top him and he'll do/say anything to get at them

Genius,hardly.

Narcissist, 100% registered thoroughbred.
I have no idea what that tweet was about. Some lady bleeding from her face showed up at his place? Please take away his twitter. Sincerely, a guy that is successfully married for a long time, and still having to deal with this shit from my wife l, that I love. She does not appreciate some of the tweets.

That's all I know...

A post like this is what decent Americans don't want to see------- Dividing Americans.

Don't worry people are catching up with all these bullying, divisiveness, lying, lying and keep lying.

Sure, let me know when you become a decent American.

Forum List

Back