Is Trump a Tactical Genius?

Today while in G20 summit with all the world leaders he has the time to blast Podesta email.
Who in the world will do that? The election is over. If people or the media starting attacking because of Trump immaturity. You, the rest of Trump supporters and Trump ------either it's a fake news or trying to destroy Trump.
What happen to American decency and dignity?
Is it too much to ask for a little class in the White House?

John Podesta Tells President Trump to 'Get a Grip' After G20 Tweet

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chairman John Podesta took to Twitter to respond to President Trump’s tweet from the G-20 summit that called him “disgraceful.”

Yes in deed, the election is over. Unfortunately Clinton, Obama, and a whole bunch of liberals didn't get that email.

Why does he need to bring this up with the world leaders? Maybe you need to tell that to Trump that the election is over.

Is he trying to create another distraction?

Probably since liberals have such a short memory and need to be reminded every fricken day.

A post like this is what decent Americans don't want to see------- Dividing Americans.

Don't worry people are catching up with all these bullying, divisiveness, lying, lying and keep lying.

Sure, let me know when you become a decent American.

Decent people do not support a post like yours dividing people---- Like Trump speech: I'm the president and they are not-------- Whom is he talking too? The North Korean or ISIS? This is what Trump represents. Who in the right mind will say something like that?
He let Ivanka sat in G20 summit----- He didn't like what media are saying. He defended by blasting Chelsea who has nothing to do with his arrogance.
Who in the right mind will say something like that? Like a little kid always doing something dumb.

I do not support Trump racism, bigotry, bullying, inciting violence, hypocrite, pathological liar, a pussy grabbing animal president.
It's what a decent Americans stand against. Tell me. Where am I wrong?

Last edited:
Yes in deed, the election is over. Unfortunately Clinton, Obama, and a whole bunch of liberals didn't get that email.

Why does he need to bring this up with the world leaders? Maybe you need to tell that to Trump that the election is over.

Probably since liberals have such a short memory and need to be reminded every fricken day.

A post like this is what decent Americans don't want to see------- Dividing Americans.

Don't worry people are catching up with all these bullying, divisiveness, lying, lying and keep lying.

Decent people do not support a post like yours dividing people---- Like Trump speech: I'm the president and they are not-------- Whom is he talking too? The North Korean or ISIS? This is what Trump represents. Who in the right mind will say something like that?
He let Ivanka sat in G20 summit----- He didn't like what media are saying. He defended by blasting Chelsea who has nothing to do with his arrogance.
Who in the right mind will say something like that? Like a little kid always doing something dumb.

I do not support Trump racism, bigotry, bullying, inciting violence, hypocrite, pathological liar, a pussy grabbing animal president.

Well, where you are wrong is in the assumption you're a decent person. Most of us have seen some of your loony posts.

Well, where you are wrong is in the assumption you're a decent person. Most of us have seen some of your loony posts.

Like what? Prove it snowflake. Or I will call you a lying bastard.

The Art of the Deal was ghost written for him The author questions whether Trump ever read it
Dumb ass Wrongwinger thinks "ghost-written" means that the person credited wasn't involved at all. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Holy shit dude...you truly are the dumbest partisan hack on USMB. Snowflake, a ghost-writer is someone who doesn't take any credit on the book. So he or she sits down with the credited "author" (in this case - Donald Trump) and takes their entire story and puts it into a book. It's Trump's story through and through - the ghost writer just made it better because he or she is a real writer. Donald Trump was a successful businessman - you can't expect him to be a world class author as well.

Is Trump a Tactical Genius?
No... more like an Idiot Savante, when it comes to playing the media.

It's the one thing he's actually good at.

As a governing executive, he's a Walking Train Wreck.

The Art of the Deal was ghost written for him The author questions whether Trump ever read it
Just to further prove what a dumb ass you are. This is directly from the author himself...
Three decades ago, I spent nearly a year hanging around Trump to write his first book, “The Art of the Deal,” and got to know him very well. I spent hundreds of hours listening to him, watching him in action and interviewing him about his life. To me, none of what he has said or done over the past four months as president comes as a surprise.
Perspective | I wrote ‘The Art of the Deal’ with Trump. His self-sabotage is rooted in his past.

It was the same deal with Ronald Reagan, who met with Gorbachev one on one, and they’re very similar.

Donald Trump has an agenda the minute he wakes up every morning. Donald Trump’s not going to walk in this meeting and go, “Oh gee, now I’m here with Vladimir Putin. I wonder what I will do.” He has been thinking about this meeting for almost a year.

the guy who wrote “The Art of the Deal” understands what he wants to communicate.

And I think he has a psychological agenda to play mind game on Putin, whether or not he has a detailed policy agenda is irrelevant.
You are spot-on, basquebromance. Spot on. This was supposed to be a "hit piece" below by a butt-hurt little progressives. But literally, all this did was grow my respect for President Trump a 1,000x's.
To survive, I concluded from our conversations, Trump felt compelled to go to war with the world. It was a binary, zero-sum choice for him: You either dominated or you submitted. You either created and exploited fear, or you succumbed to it
He's a stone-cold killer (metaphorically speaking of course - in the business sense) who sees every engagement as a zero sum game. Which means he goes all out and plays to win. It is no wonder he has had among the most successful first few months of any president in the modern era when he has a mindset like that. This is exactly the man the United States needed sitting in the Oval Office after Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid did everything in their power to bankrupt this nation down utilizing the Cloward-Piven strategy.

Forum List

Back