Is Trump Actually Going For A 2024 Run?

There really isn't anyone else stepping forward and Trump does have most of the political contributions out there.

I suppose Hogan, or Cheney or Romney or one of the Bushes could make the run. But it would seem, at this point in time, rather pointless. Just a colossal waste of money. In 2016, JEB! raised and spend $150 million for his campaign and got like 3 delegates.

Imagine this is what you think the job of the president is.
Isn't it time for a change in the way people vote, so politicians become people who actually try and run the country properly?

The man was not squeamish about putting vipers in their place.

I admire this in a president.

Cry elsewhere.

I miss Trump's awesome mean tweets and can't wait until he is back in office driving the liberal loons over the crazy cliff.

I would LOVE to see Trump walk into a rally with the tune "hair of the dog" (now y'r messin' with a son of a bitch).

And leave the same rally to the song "big balls" by AC/DC :banana:

Trump will only run if he is convinced that he is the best person for the job. It would be highly unlikely that he won't feel that way but I think he is holding on to hope that someone else will show up so he doesn't have to. That's just psychoanalysis. People are confused when they think public servants love being tortured and hated by millions of people. Nobody wants to run for president once it became a realistic option for them. I honestly think as a human being he doesn't want to do it but may end up feeling like he is obligated to. There may be millions that think it is great if he would run for president but I think he despises the obligation. Many leaders think this way. People hate responsibility on that level but the human ego gives a few people the confidence to believe they are the only ones that can do the job. That's the type of person that runs for president. Trust me. He hates the idea of running for president. He sees it as a duty, not a privilege.

Last edited:
I

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html
Criminal tax fraud. Guilty. Do you think this disqualifies Trump to be POTUS? I do.

Oh and then there was this

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Are they wrong about the Trump organization being found guilty? You can't expect I'm going to find news you don't like on the sites you go to stupid. Stop poo pooing news from sources you don't love. Look where that got you this past midterms. You're delusional. Relentless, but delusional. LOL

The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. were found guilty on all charges they faced.

The Trump Organization could face a maximum of $1.61 million in fines when sentenced in mid-January. The company is not at risk of being dismantled because there is no mechanism under New York law that would dissolve the company. However, a felony conviction could impact its ability to do business or obtain loans or contracts.

This happened. Sorry you don't like the truth coming from the left. You better do some research in the alternative facts universe you live in and get back to me if this is fake news. I don't think it is bro. Sorry to burst your right wing bubble.

Are they wrong about the Trump organization being found guilty? You can't expect I'm going to find news you don't like on the sites you go to stupid. Stop poo pooing news from sources you don't love. Look where that got you this past midterms. You're delusional. Relentless, but delusional. LOL

First rule -- you claim it, you prove it.

Why should I waste my time proving your lies for you?

It came out of your mouth, not mine.

You said it. You prove it.

OWNED.

Forum List

Back