Is Trump announcing the launch of a third party tomorrow? The Patriot Party?

It's just a matter of time before the Republican Party openly advocates for Universal Health Care. And all the "conservatives" tards will do an Orwell and claim they were always for UHC.

If Trump does form a third party, don't be surprised if UHC is one of the planks of his platform. He's always been for UHC. That's probably why he lied about repealing and replacing Obamacare.

It won't be long before the submissive parroting cucks will be mimicking the far left New York limousine liberal.

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat." - Donald J. Trump

"As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

SCOTUS on RvW+ poor GOP messaging on the economy = Red Trickle
I would add too, that Trump endorsed picks faired badly in battleground states which overwhelmingly rejected election deniers and that was one of the reasons Trump endorsed many of them, partly AG’s.

In the BLM riots, David Dorn was killed by 'protestors' in St. Louis, more than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured. As far as your incidents of supposed police violence, you forget to mention those assholes that the police hurt were RIOTING. What would you expect would happen?

:thankusmile: So many here sadly think thst taking money from the dnc to post lies will bring happiness to them.boy are they going to find out differerently in the end participating in this evil act.
Yeah, most just parrot MSM/Democrat talking points. She is one of them.

Well, you called them peaceful protestors while cities burned. The Jan 6 patriots were peaceful protestors by all comparisons. You just believe Democrat talking point lies and a fake committee.
Nope. I called rioters rioters and peaceful protesters peaceful protesters.

You call rioters patriots.

Forum List

Back