Is Trump Fit to be Reelected?

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes

And you're busy with fantasies and partisan circle jerks.

I am? Edify me, tell me what fantasies do I have?

Oh, and as for circle jerks, the only jerks on my threads are the Trumpanzees and the neo fascists who hang out with nothing of substance to offer (kind of like your post).

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.

You REALLY want to chart a "new path" with the collection of liberal ideologues you've got running on the Democratic side, Catcher? Do you really not grasp what a monumental disaster it would be to have the likes of Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren as President? I know you don't like Trump...but for the love of God...don't ask for him to be replaced by anyone out of the Clown Car that is the Democratic primary!

I have eliminated both Sanders and Warren from my list of who to support, unless they can come up with a way to pay for their pie in the sky promises; I've also shit canned any thought about Beto, whose stupid comment on gun confiscation was foolish.

I'm still focused on Sen Klobuchar, moderate, intelligent and able to work across the aisle.

Would that be the Amy Klobuchar, moderate, who's polling at about 1.2%, Catcher? I hate to break this to you but your party has veered hard to the left...leaving moderates like Klobuchar behind! The Progressive wing of the Democratic Party doesn't want someone who will work across the aisle! They want someone willing to force a far left agenda on the country no matter what!

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes

And you're busy with fantasies and partisan circle jerks.

I am? Edify me, tell me what fantasies do I have?

Oh, and as for circle jerks, the only jerks on my threads are the Trumpanzees and the neo fascists who hang out with nothing of substance to offer (kind of like your post).

With all due respect, Catcher...expecting Klobuchar to win the nomination IS a fantasy! Just saying...

It appears to be shaking down to a choice of three...very old...very white...Senators! Bernie, Joe and Elizabeth...combined age of 222 years!

We are facing the most critical election in our lifetimes, and probably in our nations history. It is imperative for the voter to review the first 20 years of the 21st Century and decide without long held biases how and who can lead us away from the chaos which dominates these two decades.

As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term; I firmly believe history will see Trump and his Administration has brought nothing but chaos and internecine to our nation.

From failed foreign policies which alienated our NATO Allies; to the Tax Fraud and failed effort to replace the ACA with a less expensive and better replacement; to failed promises on Mexico paying for a wall; the many lies meant to mislead the biddable, and his effort to discredit and assassinate the character of everyone, R or D, who does not worship him.

It is time to chart a new path with a new president and a replacement for a Senate Leader who puts the American People First, and one understands that the Constitution is not to be manipulated by nonfeasance, misfeasance or malfeasance.

You REALLY want to chart a "new path" with the collection of liberal ideologues you've got running on the Democratic side, Catcher? Do you really not grasp what a monumental disaster it would be to have the likes of Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren as President? I know you don't like Trump...but for the love of God...don't ask for him to be replaced by anyone out of the Clown Car that is the Democratic primary!

I have eliminated both Sanders and Warren from my list of who to support, unless they can come up with a way to pay for their pie in the sky promises; I've also shit canned any thought about Beto, whose stupid comment on gun confiscation was foolish.

I'm still focused on Sen Klobuchar, moderate, intelligent and able to work across the aisle.

Would that be the Amy Klobuchar, moderate, who's polling at about 1.2%, Catcher? I hate to break this to you but your party has veered hard to the left...leaving moderates like Klobuchar behind! The Progressive wing of the Democratic Party doesn't want someone who will work across the aisle! They want someone willing to force a far left agenda on the country no matter what!

That's your speculation. The Speaker and many Democrats are more moderate than those younger members in the H. or Rep., and students who believe Sanders and Warren can fund free education and other pie in the sky promises.

President Donald Trump is MORE than fit enough to be re-elected. He has more energy than most men and women HALF his age. He's mentally fit enough to make great decisions for our country, on a daily basis. You never hear about most of what he's accomplishing because of the hideous media bias against him. He DESERVES another four years.

That's your speculation. The Speaker and many Democrats are more moderate than those younger members in the H. or Rep., and students who believe Sanders and Warren can fund free education and other pie in the sky promises.

I'm speculating that Klobuchar is polling at 1.2%? Not really, Catcher...that's reality. So unless she can do something to turn that around let's be honest...she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination!

The real question is, are you fit to vote, if you're even considering a vote for any of the Democrat kooks?

It appears to be shaking down to a choice of three...very old...very white...Senators! Bernie, Joe and Elizabeth...combined age of 222 years!

In 11 months we both will know, at the moment nothing is for sure. There is still time for more Democrats to toss their hat in the ring, one we'll see in the Oct. Debate.

Tom Steyer Qualifies for October Debates, Bringing Field to 11

Who?

Do you shit through feathers? Hoo, hoo.

There is nothing wrong with President Trump. But you better not pout. He lights the National Christmas Tree, and people who are making a mint on the stock market and investments in America since Trump came to power, not to mention the millions of people who became employed at good-paying jobs are gonna vote for Trump and Republicans running for Congress.

WC sez: "As everyone who has read my post's knows, I believe Trump is unfit for another term."​

Wry Catcher supported his party's lies and deceits all through the years to take power away from a sitting President. Well, aren't you the paper tiger. *yawn*

In 11 months we both will know, at the moment nothing is for sure. There is still time for more Democrats to toss their hat in the ring, one we'll see in the Oct. Debate.

Tom Steyer Qualifies for October Debates, Bringing Field to 11

Who?

Do you shit through feathers? Hoo, hoo.

I have no clue what that referred to, Catcher! Is Tom Steyer a toilet paper tycoon?

I'm not pimping for any of the gaggle of Democrats seeking the nomination. At the get go I was impressed by Sen. Amy Klobuchar, and still believe she has the experience, smarts and decorum necessary to stand up to the bully and out wit him.

What I would like to see, is her pick for VP Stacey Abrams; AG Sen. Harris, and clean up the swamp which trump has flooded by professionals, not corrupt crony's.

Of course America is too racist, too misogynistic and too filled by stupid single issue voters to every elected so many smart women.

I don't know that I would vote for Klobuchar, but it wouldn't bother me if she won. Abrams is a complete nut job and Harris is a left coast extremist who doesn't represent most of America. And I agree with you. America will not elect a ticket with two woman on it.

I'll vote for Andrew Yang.

I don't know why people who supposedly care enough about politics to be here, turn right around and remove themselves from politics come election time.
But to each his own, I guess.

Forum List

Back