🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump your president?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
For those continuing to say "Trump's not my president" it leads one to surmise...

If he isn't your president, then how can you possibly impeach him?

That is all.

(What, you expected another right wing rant groveling at Trump's feet? Too bad. It was me, Dio!)

For those continuing to say "Trump's not my president" it leads one to surmise...

That is all.

(What, you expected another right wing rant groveling at Trump's feet? Too bad. It was me, Dio!)
I'm not trying to impeach him.

That is all.

No, you support impeachment of a someone you say isn't your president.

Can you explain to me how that works?

That is all.

No, you support impeachment of a someone you say is not your president.

It's not hard to figure out. The House of Representatives is trying to impeach him because he is the president of the United States. I'm not.

I simply don't acknowledge him as my president, nor do I support impeachment.

That is all.

Who is it that even says this?

That is all.

It's not hard to figure out. The House of Representatives is trying to impeach him because he is the president of the United States. I'm not.

As far as you are concerned, your opinion of whether he should or should not be impeached is moot. If you don't acknowledge him as your president, you have no place offering your opinions on his impeachment.

The exit is that way------->

That is all.

Who is it that even says this?

Do I need to go into your comment archive and embarrass you again, Billy? Almost every left wing kook of your ilk on this board says things similar to this.

That is all.

As far as you are concerned, your opinion of whether he should or should not be impeached is moot. If you don't acknowledge him as your president, you have no place offering your opinions on his impeachment.

That is all.

I'll offer my opinion on whatever the fuck I feel like, and if you don't like it, that's too fucking bad.

That is all.

It’s not hard to understand. Think about it for a while. You’ll get it

That is all.

That is all.

I'll offer my opinion on whatever the fuck I feel like, and if you don't like it, that's too fucking bad.

Lol. Okay. But please understand that your opinion on this subject is practically worthless. You took the legs right out from under your own argument by admitting the you don't acknowledge him as your president.

To say that he isn't your president, whilst being a citizen of the country he presides over, is a glaring contradiction. He presides over you and I whether you like it or not.

But yeah, your opinion is moot. You are doing nothing more now than trolling.

Lol. Okay. But please understand that your opinion on this subject is practically worthless. You took the legs right out from under your own argument by admitting the you don't acknowledge him as your president.

To say that he isn't your president, whilst being a citizen of the country he presides over, is a glaring contradiction. He presides over you and I whether you like it or not.

Trolling is exactly what your original post was.

That is all.

Oh please, great sage, edify me.

Last time I checked, if you say someone isn't your leader or doesn't represent you, you have no say in what should be done with them. You didn't vote for him? Too bad, your opinion is moot. Your disapproval is moot. Your resistance to him is moot.

If he commits a crime, or does something totally outrageous that demeans our country as a whole, then and only then will your opinion mean something.

Last edited:

Nope. It successfully snared you. You didn't have to reply.

But it is a valid point. I am merely stating an observation. You rendered your opinion on this matter practically worthless.

That is all.

Oh please, great sage, edify me.

Last time I checked, if you say someone isn't your leader or doesn't represent you, you have no say in what should be done with them. You didn't vote for him? Too bad, your opinion is moot. Your disapproval is moot. Your resistance to him is moot.

If he commits a crime, or does something totally outrageous that demeans our country as a whole, then and only then will your opinion mean something.
Ok genius read slow because if the basic concept in your OP is tough for you to understand there are some issues going on.

When people say Trump is not their president they are saying he does not represent their values and they do not support him. That doesn’t mean they are not a citizen of this country and part of a democracy where they have a voice and a vote in how our government operates.

Did you get all that?

When people say Trump is not their president they are saying he does not represent their values and they do not support him. That doesn’t mean they are not a citizen of this country and part of a democracy where they have a voice and a vote in how our government operates.

Curious, where did I make the assertion that they weren't citizens?

Speed reading isn't your thing, Slade.

If you are a legitimate citizen of this country, nobody else presides over you as a citizen of this country but the President. Whether you voted for him or not, whether you say he isn't your president or not. He is still your president. You can say whatever you want. That doesn't mean reality has to bend to whatever comes out of your mouth.

Did you get all of that, genius?

Nope. It successfully snared you. You didn't have to reply.

But it is a valid point. I am merely stating an observation. You rendered your opinion on this matter practically worthless.
So, if as you stated, you snared me, then you were trolling.

That is all.

The executive is elected by the states, and represents them, not individuals.

That is all.

The executive is elected by the states, and represents them, not individuals.

If he doesn't represent the individuals, the why are the individuals allowed to vote for or against him?

That is all.

He's president. Not a legitimate president, but president none the less.

Forum List

Back