🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump your president?

As far as you are concerned, your opinion of whether he should or should not be impeached is moot. If you don't acknowledge him as your president, you have no place offering your opinions on his impeachment.
As far as you are concerned, your opinion of whether he should or should not be impeached is moot. If you don't acknowledge him as your president, you have no place offering your opinions on his impeachment.

The exit is that way------->
I'll offer my opinion on whatever the fuck I feel like, and if you don't like it, that's too fucking bad.

Lol. Okay. But please understand that your opinion on this subject is practically worthless. You took the legs right out from under your own argument by admitting the you don't acknowledge him as your president.

To say that he isn't your president, whilst being a citizen of the country he presides over, is a glaring contradiction. He presides over you and I whether you like it or not.

But yeah, your opinion is moot. You are doing nothing more now than trolling.
Trolling is exactly what your original post was.

Nope. It successfully snared you. You didn't have to reply.

But it is a valid point. I am merely stating an observation. You rendered your opinion on this matter practically worthless.
So, if as you stated, you snared me, then you were trolling.

You said I was trolling. I was asking a legitimate question.

I'm sorry you can't wrap your conscience around a simple fact.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, prove to everyone else in this thread that I was trolling.

Or... you can simply and gracefully admit you lost this argument.

Last edited:
When people say Trump is not their president they are saying he does not represent their values and they do not support him. That doesn’t mean they are not a citizen of this country and part of a democracy where they have a voice and a vote in how our government operates.

Curious, where did I make the assertion that they weren't citizens?

Speed reading isn't your thing, Slade.

If you are a legitimate citizen of this country, nobody else presides over you as a citizen of this country but the President. Whether you voted for him or not, whether you say he isn't your president or not. He is still your president. You can say whatever you want. That doesn't mean reality has to bend to whatever comes out of your mouth.

Did you get all of that, genius?
Yeah got it. You take everything literally and do not understand nuance. I explained it as simply as I could. If you still don’t get it then that’s your problem. I tried.

For those continuing to say "Trump's not my president" it leads one to surmise...

If he isn't your president, then how can you possibly impeach him?

That is all.

(What, you expected another right wing rant groveling at Trump's feet? Too bad. It was me, Dio!)

The executive is elected by the states, and represents them, not individuals.

If he doesn't represent the individuals, the why are the individuals allowed to vote for or against him?

They vote, but each vote is not counted equally. There is this thing called the Electoral College.

For those continuing to say "Trump's not my president" it leads one to surmise...

That is all.

(What, you expected another right wing rant groveling at Trump's feet? Too bad. It was me, Dio!)
I'm not trying to impeach him.

No, you support impeachment of a someone you say is not your president.

Can you explain to me how that works?
It's not hard to figure out. The House of Representatives is trying to impeach him because he is the president of the United States. I'm not.

I simply don't acknowledge him as my president, nor do I support impeachment.

He's president. Not a legitimate president, but president none the less.

You're cute. In a contradictory kind of way.

Part 1 of your post: He's president

Part 2 of your post: But he's not.

That is all.

If he doesn't represent the individuals, the why are the individuals allowed to vote for or against him?

They vote, but each vote is not counted equally. There is this thing called the Electoral College.

Lol.

Imagine if the electoral college never existed. No individual vote would ever be counted equally. Ever. The biggest states would always determine the outcome of the election, leaving the smaller states with no say in who governs them.

But go ahead an continue supporting a popular vote. The will ensure the complete destruction of our democracy.

I'll offer my opinion on whatever the fuck I feel like, and if you don't like it, that's too fucking bad.

Lol. Okay. But please understand that your opinion on this subject is practically worthless. You took the legs right out from under your own argument by admitting the you don't acknowledge him as your president.

To say that he isn't your president, whilst being a citizen of the country he presides over, is a glaring contradiction. He presides over you and I whether you like it or not.

But it is a valid point. I am merely stating an observation. You rendered your opinion on this matter practically worthless.

I'm sorry you can wrap your conscience around a simple fact.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, prove to everyone else in this thread that I was trolling.

Lost what argument? I wasn't arguing, I was just stating facts.

When people say Trump is not their president they are saying he does not represent their values and they do not support him. That doesn’t mean they are not a citizen of this country and part of a democracy where they have a voice and a vote in how our government operates.

Curious, where did I make the assertion that they weren't citizens?

Speed reading isn't your thing, Slade.

If you are a legitimate citizen of this country, nobody else presides over you as a citizen of this country but the President. Whether you voted for him or not, whether you say he isn't your president or not. He is still your president. You can say whatever you want. That doesn't mean reality has to bend to whatever comes out of your mouth.

Did you get all of that, genius?
Yeah got it. You take everything literally and do not understand nuance. I explained it as simply as I could. If you still don’t get it then that’s your problem. I tried.

... If that is your definition of "trying" then with all due respect... it was a piss poor one.

Instead of replying with sarcasm and condescension, perhaps answer the question next time.

I'm not trying to impeach him.

It's not hard to figure out. The House of Representatives is trying to impeach him because he is the president of the United States. I'm not.

I'll type slow so you can better understand.

Part 1. He has the title of president.
Part 2. He's an idiot who won with 3 million less votes than his opponent. The voters chose someone else. More than half of the country dislikes him. He is an illegitimate president. He will forever have an asterisk by his name on the list of presidents.

Facts? Where?

Fact, you plainly admitted you don't acknowledge him as your president.

Fact, you somehow, despite that acknowledgement, seem to think your opinion of his impeachment or lack thereof, matters.

Fact, it doesn't, because he isn't your president. You said so yourself.

Fact.

Get out.

Part 2. He's an idiot who won with 3 million less votes than his opponent. The voters chose someone else. More than half of the country dislikes him. He is an illegitimate president. He will forever have an asterisk by his name on the list of presidents.

Then for all intents and purposes, you don't recognize him as the president.

How hard is that to say?

That is all.

Lol.

Imagine if the electoral college never existed. No individual vote would ever be counted equally. Ever. The biggest states would always determine the outcome of the election, leaving the smaller states with no say in who governs them.

But go ahead an continue supporting a popular vote. The will ensure the complete destruction of our democracy.

As it is now, more than 3 million were left with no say in who governs them.

That is all.

Lol.

Oh how pathetic.

Why, because a completely constitutional electoral system said the other guy was president?

What if Hillary won the electoral college, and the Republicans were making the same argument as yours?

You would be arguing for the electoral college. Not against it.

Please, don't lie.

Oh, my, look how you shift and sway in the wind. Going in whichever way it blows.

Facts? Where?

Fact, you plainly admitted you don't acknowledge him as your president.

Fact, you somehow, despite that acknowledgement, seem to think your opinion of his impeachment or lack thereof, matters.

Fact, it doesn't, because he isn't your president. You said so yourself.

Fact.

Get out.
Fact: you are nothing more than a troll.

Unlike you, I have to get up early for work.

Therefore, I am going to take my leave for now, and you may declare victory. I am sure that is very important to you.

If you say pretty please, I'll even click on the "Winner" icon for you, so your entire day won't feel like a total loss.

Then for all intents and purposes, you don't recognize him as the president.

How hard is that to say?

Easy enough to say, but not true. You are having comprehension problems again, aren't you? He is the president. He just doesn't have any of the skills or talent that a president needs. Think of it in terms of a high school football team who lets a kid with MS wear a uniform and sit in his wheel chair on the side of the field with the team. Nobody would think to put him in as quarterback.

That is all.

Lol.

I;m simply talking about who the president represents. Not the individuals. The states.

And whatever delusional lot wants to join his cult of personality. I guess he represents them too

Lol.

Oh how pathetic.

Why, because a completely constitutional electoral system said the other guy was president?

What if Hillary won the electoral college, and the Republicans were making the same argument as yours?

You would be arguing for the electoral college. Not against it.

Please, don't lie.

Oh, my, look how you shift and sway in the wind. Going in whichever way it blows.

Oh my.Look how you make sit up and pretend that is what i said. You got problems there Bubba. You should get your therapist to help you find reality again.

Forum List

Back