ISIS fighters trying to sneak across the border..

Last month some 50,000 children...CHILDREN walked...WALKED across our border without their parents..... And the whole world knows it.
LMAO...but no...terrorists would never think of trying it.
You people are funny.

And they were detained and are now in the court system. Try again.
Because they WANTED to be. That was the whole point.
Terrorists don't.
The fact that they made it into our country at all is the problem.

While I don't doubt it, out of curiousity how do they know they're ISIS or any other terror group? They have membership cards? :)
you know your kind is way up on thier list, Jew and gay. If they get here I wouldn't want to be you.

Ya, if ISIS badguys are running around hereabouts the biggest worry is being Jewish or gay.

Dumbass.
Oh I hit a nerve ...Good

Run with that. You're much better than basic training company commanders screaming in my face.

While I don't doubt it, out of curiousity how do they know they're ISIS or any other terror group? They have membership cards? :)
you know your kind is way up on thier list, Jew and gay. If they get here I wouldn't want to be you.

Ya, if ISIS badguys are running around hereabouts the biggest worry is being Jewish or gay.

Dumbass.
Oh I hit a nerve ...Good

Run with that. You're much better than basic training company commanders screaming in my face.
Like I believe that.

Dumbass.

Who do you think they're going to be targeting? Churches and temples.

Idiot.

Like most of KGs sources, it is easily proven false.

"“The suggestion that individuals who have ties to ISIL have been apprehended at the Southwest border is categorically false, and not supported by any credible intelligence or the facts on the ground,” a DHS spokesman said in a statement today. “DHS continues to have no credible intelligence to suggest terrorist organizations are actively plotting to cross the southwest border.”

One of Hunter’s sources modified the claim after the congressman’s comments, saying that those apprehended might be ISIS-affiliated or even American who fought with the Syrian Free Army, one of ISIS’ many enemies."
DHS GOP Rep. 8217 s Claim ISIS Members Caught at U.S. Border 8216 Categorically False 8217 Mediaite

Dumbass.

Idiot.
And the gay bars where delta hangs out

Dumbass.

Idiot.
:eek:

I think Obama's master plan is lose the war on ISIS then surrender our country to those fuckwits, effecting converting America into a caliphate.

Dumbass.
Oh I hit a nerve ...Good

Hello again, there cutie!

Last month some 50,000 children...CHILDREN walked...WALKED across our border without their parents..... And the whole world knows it.
LMAO...but no...terrorists would never think of trying it.
You people are funny.

And they were detained and are now in the court system. Try again.
Because they WANTED to be. That was the whole point.
Terrorists don't.
The fact that they made it into our country at all is the problem.
If they actually were detained, which God knows If they were, they obviously weren't successful. That is the point of being detained at the border. Lol

"“The suggestion that individuals who have ties to ISIL have been apprehended at the Southwest border is categorically false, and not supported by any credible intelligence or the facts on the ground,” a DHS spokesman said in a statement today. “DHS continues to have no credible intelligence to suggest terrorist organizations are actively plotting to cross the southwest border.”

One of Hunter’s sources modified the claim after the congressman’s comments, saying that those apprehended might be ISIS-affiliated or even American who fought with the Syrian Free Army, one of ISIS’ many enemies."
DHS GOP Rep. 8217 s Claim ISIS Members Caught at U.S. Border 8216 Categorically False 8217 Mediaite

Yeah, ok!

Dumbass.

Idiot.
I swear I saw you there. I love the new assless chaps. :D

Yeah, ok!
So other than a congressman and a blog, do you have anything backing it up?

I am just wondering why ICE and DHS are saying the opposite? And why is story changed after this happened? Was it 5 or 10? Or maybe 4?
Me thinks the congressman wanted to seem important.

Dumbass.

Idiot.
Not me Babe. I dont do any Bars anymore and I never have done chaps.

Dumbass.

Idiot.
Not me Babe. I dont do any Bars anymore and I never have done chaps.
That's too bad on the chaps. :(

Wow look at the certified, well known anti-American nuts rush forward to insist that ISIS isn't taking advantage of the nightmare border situation.

Link something other than a Repub congressman who is trying to scare Americans and influence the mid-term voters. You can't do it.

Yeah, it's difficult because the media is sympathetic to them. Liberal media doesn't report on such things. They don't report (truthfully) about the issues of abortion, either. Then loons like you can crow "that's not a credible source!" knowing full well the *credible* sources you demand, refuse to report on it.

So when the media doesn't report something....that you think has happened.....you make it up and publish it as fact..? Right

Johnson ISIS hasn t crossed border into U.S. - CNN.com

Gotcha!

Sure...sure, Jeh....whatever you say...
They don't know who has crossed the border.
That's exactly why it should be closed.

Forum List

Back