ISIS head cockroach hit in US air raid

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Great Saturday night news.

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Saturday, 8 November 2014
The leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was “critically wounded” when a U.S.-led air strike targeted the western Iraqi border town of al-Qaim, tribal sources told Al Arabiya News Channel on Saturday.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...unded-in-air-strike.html#.VF6lR4Ad8yI.twitter

Thanks again to all those in the US military and intelligence service that put some good old fashioned American whoop ass on another worthless terrorist bastard.

Remember the supposed taunt from IS terrorists wanting the US military to get involved.

Reminds me of Bush's 'bring 'em on' ... an equal-in-stupidity taunt.

I don't know why this idiot president hasn't sent B-52's over there. A single carpet-bombing mission in the desert could kill every living thing in a 2 or 3 square kilometer grid, and way deep too. That's why the Iraqi army collapsed in the First Gulf War and surrendered in their tens of thousands. They surrendered to our drones! We called them "Arc Light Strikes" in Vietnam. Even in thick jungle they were devastating. You could hear an Arc Light strike from 17 miles away. Hit Isil with a few B-52 strikes and I think they'd be whistling a different tune...if any of them lived through it.

Imagine what 100000 troops with air tank support from both directions could do... it will be over in 2 weeks.

Not really. There was an average of 125,000 US troops in Iraq for six years and it was not really over when the US President that decided to start a war in Iraq agreed to pull all those troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011.

Until the Sunnis in Syria and Iraq and all the neighboring countries can put a counter force on the ground that is made up of fighting men who live there or in the IS terrorist path, there is no number of US ground troops and tanks that are going to destroy the terrorists.

Lets hope Baghdadi goes directly to hell or is so fucked up that recruiting in his name as head of the IS or what they think is a caliphate is drastically slowed.

Last edited:
I don't know why this idiot president hasn't sent B-52's over there. A single carpet-bombing mission in the desert could kill every living thing in a 2 or 3 square kilometer grid, and way deep too. That's why the Iraqi army collapsed in the First Gulf War and surrendered in their tens of thousands. They surrendered to our drones! We called them "Arc Light Strikes" in Vietnam. Even in thick jungle they were devastating. You could hear an Arc Light strike from 17 miles away. Hit Isil with a few B-52 strikes and I think they'd be whistling a different tune...if any of them lived through it.

Why should we though? Why not just leave them be?

A single carpet-bombing mission in the desert could kill every living thing in a 2 or 3 square kilometer grid

Do you think Baghdadi's ten car entourage was out driving around in the desert sightseeing or something?

You've got a lot of nerve calling our President and all those advising him an idiot just ahead of the characteristically simplistic "we should bomb Vietnam back into the Stone Age" type of commentary.

A single carpet-bombing mission in the desert could kill every living thing in a 2 or 3 square kilometer grid

Do you think Baghdadi's ten car entourage was out driving around in the desert sightseeing or something?

You've got a lot of nerve calling our President and all those advising him an idiot just ahead of the characteristically simplistic "we should bomb Vietnam back into the Stone Age" type of commentary.

Ummm, nope. I'm pretty sure Obama is a fucking moron. But thanks for sharing.

The leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was “critically wounded” when a U.S.-led air strike targeted the western Iraqi border town of al-Qaim, tribal sources told Al Arabiya News Channel on Saturday.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...unded-in-air-strike.html#.VF6lR4Ad8yI.twitter

Thanks again to all those in the US military and intelligence service that put some good old fashioned American whoop ass on another worthless terrorist bastard.

Remember the supposed taunt from IS terrorists wanting the US military to get involved.

God I hope "critically wounded" means he is hours away from death.

This of course wouldn't be a big blow logistically to IS, but it is symbolic. What has made this group so appealing to recruits is their unprecedented success as a terrorist organization. People have a lot of faith in it accomplishing all their goals. Hopefully this will discourage recruitment to a degree.

Yea, wouldn't that be nice. Our world runs on oil though, Chris. That's the reality in all this.

God I hope "critically wounded" means he is hours away from death.

This of course wouldn't be a big blow logistically to IS, but it is symbolic. What has made this group so appealing to recruits is their unprecedented success as a terrorist organization. People have a lot of faith in it accomplishing all their goals. Hopefully this will discourage recruitment to a degree.
When the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Yea, wouldn't that be nice. Our world runs on oil though, Chris. That's the reality in all this.

Too bad we can't just go in there and take the oil fields over and let them have at each other. Every time we get involved, we get turned into the bad guys. Other countries seem to be ungrateful jerks until they need our help.

CF 10134477 regarding NG 10134165.
Too bad Obama had to declare "Victory" and spike the football

Do you disagree with all those who declared victory for all the US troops who fought in Operation Iraqi Freedom from March 2003 through December 2011?

What was 'too bad' about it? Iraq has not fallen or been taken over by Baghdadi. Are you declaring victory for Baghdadi? Just trying to understand your strange comment on a thread regarding Baghdadi's critical health situation

America supports Turkey -> Turkey supports ISIS -> ISIS attacks Iraq/Syria

This whole ISIS thing is a money making set up by weapons companies.

Time to leave Iraq/Syria and let the Middle East resolve its own problems.

Bring the troops home.

Imagine what 100000 troops with air tank support from both directions could do... it will be over in 2 weeks.

Not really. There was an average of 125,000 US troops in Iraq for six years and it was not really over when the US President that decided to start a war in Iraq agreed to pull all those troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011.

Until the Sunnis in Syria and Iraq and all the neighboring countries can put a counter force on the ground that is made up of fighting men who live there or in the IS terrorist path, there is no number of US ground troops and tanks that are going to destroy the terrorists.

Lets hope Baghdadi goes directly to hell or is so fucked up that recruiting in his name as head of the IS or what they think is a caliphate is drastically slowed.

So why aren't you over there giving your benighted ground warfare analysis from a shooting position?

The dead guy might end up like others. He shows up in a couple of weeks saying "you missed".

So why aren't you over there giving your benighted ground warfare analysis from a shooting position?
Better question: Why is the Middle East or Ukraine 'our problem'?

We did our bit to stop genocide by ISIS, and supplied the Kurds the best we could.

In order to stop ISIS you would have to ally with Iran and Assad, upset all America's Sunni allies, and give even more propaganda value to the claim that the US is anti-Sunni.

Best to leave and count our losses, than start wars with Russia in Ukraine or with Islamists in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back