ISIS In "Retreat" As Russia Destroys 32 Targets While Putin Trolls Obama As "Weak With No Strategy"

It sucks having to admit Russia is doing better than the US.. Maybe one day we will have a leader again..
Either get out or fuckin do something. You look foolish.
I don't feel this need to pull out our National Dick and measure it against Russia's Johnson.....perhaps some do, but that's really immature.

Keep it zipped, cause shrinkage is a fail, every time.........
Exactly...like what happened to the Soviet Union on Afghanistan and the U.S. in Viet Nam.

Putin wasn't in charge.......he's got this covered. Wait n' watch.
View attachment 52651

Great pic......but the belt buckle is outdated.

I don't feel this need to pull out our National Dick and measure it against Russia's Johnson.....perhaps some do, but that's really immature.

Exactly...like what happened to the Soviet Union on Afghanistan and the U.S. in Viet Nam.

View attachment 52651

I think he pines for those days.
The belt buckle reflects what he wants.

View attachment 52651

And, what do you think he wants?

View attachment 52651

The good old days when Russia ruled Eastern Europe with a despot at the helm.

View attachment 52651

If that had any credibility, Kiev would've fallen in four days a year ago and Russian tanks would have already driven deep on into Poland. You're welcome to keep on graspin', tho'.

I have no problem with Russia doing the heavy lifting in the Middle East. More power to them. :clap:

What other options did we have with toothless, gutless Obama hiding under his desk with no strategy in site. Whoever dies, dies. Congress right behind him if that makes you feel any better.

For 7 years the Barack administration have been total bastards to Israel and unscrupulous enablers towards any malevolent Islamic cause. And you act just like the media in this nation. Oblivious or complicit.

If that had any credibility, Kiev would've fallen in four days a year ago and Russian tanks would have already driven deep on into Poland. You're welcome to keep on graspin', tho'.
Sure, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from invading a NATO country.
You keep right on making those well-reasoned points.

Sure, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from invading a NATO country.
You keep right on making those well-reasoned points.

All he ever wanted was a warm-water port in Crimea......and guess what?......he got it! I respect a leader who protects their borders.

It's the advantage of a dictatorship.
Putin can wake up one morning and decide to bomb Syrian rebels.
Maybe America wants a dictator that will ignore due process and Constitutional constraints (cue hilarious quips about Obama/tyranny/etc).

I am pretty sure that Obama is a dictator on paper, as he has given himself the power to do just about anything to include forcing Americans to work for the government without pay.

Given the complete inability of the GOP to find their testicles, Obama is unopposed.

After 13 years of this shit in Iraq and Afghanistan I am perfectly willing to let Putin and friends "clean up" Syria

I sincerely hope they are successful destroying ISIS

People are only affected by taunts if they're true. Putin's taunts are bothering conservatives a lot. Liberals just laugh.

Meanwhile, people might note the claims of stunning Russian success are coming from ... Russia Times, a Russian government mouthpiece.

You'll also note that there are no quotes from Putin in the OP. I'm happy Russia is doing what it's doing to ISIS.

Maybe America wants a dictator that will ignore due process and Constitutional constraints (cue hilarious quips about Obama/tyranny/etc).

I am pretty sure that Obama is a dictator on paper, as he has given himself the power to do just about anything to include forcing Americans to work for the government without pay.

Given the complete inability of the GOP to find their testicles, Obama is unopposed.

Obama is not a dictator on paper or in reality.

Russia plays for real. They want their liquid black gold shares. What does America get if we fight whomever in that sh**hole. The only thing America is doing is representing select corporate interests.

Obama is not a dictator on paper or in reality.

He gave himself wartime powers during peacetime nonemergency conditions across the whole country, anytime anywhere.

He is changing the laws of this nation without going through Congress and he is instituting new procedures without Congressional authorization.

THAT is dictatorial power, dear. and just cause you so no its not doesnt make it not true.

Forum List

Back